White liberals are racists.

Vegas

They keep racism alive by falsely accusing the right of racism. They have been doing that for decades. It's always the same old song and dance. Racists racists racists. Their way of backing up their accusation is to bring up a handful of people who are racists and pretend that it represents every conservative around the country. Dvroke is the most guilty of this on the forum, though most of you liberal retards do this. This is what the left does. Falsely accuse. Scat frequently throws out accusations, but refuses to back it up. And of course Zero does it, just look at my siggy. White liberals have always been the racists in this country. Always. Always Always. 

My prediction: Liberals will post pics of a handful of white supremacists, and a few white cops, out of the millions that are out there, beating up a black guy. Then they will call this adequate evidence. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, kfools said:

Their racism is beyond obvious. 

They can't even have an honest conversation about race. 

Millions will starve if they don't get food stamps like minorities SO PATHETIC they can't even provide for themselves? 

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Not to mention, complete morons...

What kind of mental illness is that? I know libs are mentally ill, but they dont just have one illness, they have a whole multiple of psychotic tendencies.  

If they DID care about black people, they would be drawing attention to the epidemic of black-on-black crime in America's inner cities. But they don't. They just invoke racism to win political points while thousands of black men die before 30. 

one of the most astonishing examples of white liberal racism is their claim that voter ID laws are "racist".

i hear them make this argument and i think......what? i personally don't know a single black person without a photo ID. you basically have to have one to survive.

you can't get a job.

you can't rent housing.

can't buy a house.

can't get a motel room.

you can't get a bank account.

you can't apply for public assistance.

you can't go to school.

you can't buy a car.

can't rent a car. 

can't buy beer.

can't buy cigarettes. 

can't buy a gun. 

basically...when they claimed voter ID is "racist"? they were essentially making the claim that they see black people as too stupid

or inferior to obtain an ID. when the fact is? black people already HAVE IDs. 

CALLING voter ID "racist" is actually RACIST by definition.

52 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

one of the most astonishing examples of white liberal racism is their claim that voter ID laws are "racist".

i hear them make this argument and i think......what? i personally don't know a single black person without a photo ID. you basically have to have one to survive.

you can't get a job.

you can't rent housing.

can't buy a house.

can't get a motel room.

you can't get a bank account.

you can't apply for public assistance.

you can't go to school.

you can't buy a car.

can't rent a car. 

can't buy beer.

can't buy cigarettes. 

can't buy a gun. 

basically...when they claimed voter ID is "racist"? they were essentially making the claim that they see black people as too stupid

or inferior to obtain an ID. when the fact is? black people already HAVE IDs. 

CALLING voter ID "racist" is actually RACIST by definition.

I read a story today that Trump going after the black vote is just another form of voter suppression... seriously.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:15 AM, Vegas said:

They keep racism alive by falsely accusing the right of racism. They have been doing that for decades. It's always the same old song and dance. Racists racists racists. Their way of backing up their accusation is to bring up a handful of people who are racists and pretend that it represents every conservative around the country. Dvroke is the most guilty of this on the forum, though most of you liberal retards do this. This is what the left does. Falsely accuse. Scat frequently throws out accusations, but refuses to back it up. And of course Zero does it, just look at my siggy. White liberals have always been the racists in this country. Always. Always Always. 

My prediction: Liberals will post pics of a handful of white supremacists, and a few white cops, out of the millions that are out there, beating up a black guy. Then they will call this adequate evidence. 

Ask James Byrd's family if White Liberals drove that truck.  

1 hour ago, kking said:

If they DID care about black people, they would be drawing attention to the epidemic of black-on-black crime in America's inner cities. But they don't. They just invoke racism to win political points while thousands of black men die before 30. 

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

^^^RACIST

Fair enough LW. it didn’t take him long to fall back on tired old racist tropes. it’s a disappointing comment, to say the least. 

1 hour ago, kking said:

This ^^^

4 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I remember when Conservatives were dead opposed to Ryan White going to school.   That was disgusting.  And here we have white conservatives reacting to desegration.

6920.jpg?width=1900&quality=85&auto=form

2 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

look at all those democrats scolding that poor girl.

Yep.

George Wallace was so proud!

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Fair enough LW. it didn’t take him long to fall back on tired old racist tropes. it’s a disappointing comment, to say the least. 

Well don't just throw out something without any elaboration. What's racist about saying that liberals don't care about black people?

6 minutes ago, kking said:

Well don't just throw out something without any elaboration. What's racist about saying that liberals don't care about black people?

If a conservative even mentions black people, then it means they are racist.

Liberal Logic 101