Hong Kong residents living in coffin homes.

Vegas

Liberals do not hate  the country: in fact, they lobe the country. They hate scum like Trump and A-hole  ratbag Republicans like those that come  to Liberal Forum to be annoying obnoxious and insulting.

And this has not a thing to do with tiny homes in Hong Kong. New Yorkers also live in cramped places.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Liberals do not hate  the country: in fact, they lobe the country. They hate scum like Trump and A-hole  ratbag Republicans like those that come  to Liberal Forum to be annoying obnoxious and insulting.

And this has not a thing to do with tiny homes in Hong Kong. New Yorkers also live in cramped places.

Liar. What you all say and what you do never match. Your words are meaningless.  

7 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Liar. What you all say and what you do never match. Your words are meaningless.  

I did not DO anything. I did not tell you I DID anything, so you make no sense. You are a hateful, obnoxious, annoying dummy. You are incapable of expressing an adult thought. And NYC is damn near as cramped as Hong Kong.  Hongkongers, like New Yorkers, have the right to move to more spacious quarters. They live in Hong Kong by choice. And for every one that leaves, at least one other will take his place.

41 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are a hateful, obnoxious, annoying dummy. You are incapable of expressing an adult thought.

Project much? Usual hypocritical liberal response. How many times have we exposed you of being guilty of all of this? Dimocrats, the party of hypocrisy.  

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Es gibt einen Verkauf von Tiki-Facklin bei Home Depot! Juden werden uns nicht ersetzen!

Oh look, a handful of white supremacists that nobody cares about. You retards do know that number of white supremacists in America could literally fit in a football field right? I bet you wish there was more, given that for decades all you guys have ever known to do is falsely accuse the right as racists. Hate to break it to you, but showing a handful of sociopaths makes you look desperate. If all you can do is cherry pick, then you are scum...and stupid.