Zaro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

again what is your end game???

Senate will not remove Trump … what is your end game??? 

Dems are losing the next election day-by-day, drip-by-dip   … for what???

If you are not going to gain anything and you may actually lose ground ??? what do you think you can accomplish???

What is it you want??? what will make you happy???  Because when all this is over and the smoke clears Trump will still be President.

stupid is as ... 

Just now, neilcar said:

Senate will not remove Trump … what is your end game??? 

Dems are losing the next election day-by-day, drip-by-dip   … for what???

If you are not going to gain anything and you may actually lose ground ??? what do you think you can accomplish???

What is it you want??? what will make you happy???  Because when all this is over and the smoke clears Trump will still be President.

stupid is as ... 

You sound like a Satanist. Everywhere is corruption so embrace it.

10 minutes ago, neilcar said:

The DEMs endgame is to somehow affect the 2020 elections and the way things are looking....it's not going to be in their favor.

BTW:  If you haven't heard zarHO is a commie bitch & HO and wingdinger is a azzhole.

THE PIG  will go down in the history books as being an impeached president. The senate will never convict him, but just the fact that he was is good enough for me. It will be a stigma that will follow him for years to come. It will eat at his guts like a pack of wild animals no matter what he says because it's what he is, a narcissistic fool that has no business to represent this country and it's people.

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

THE PIG  will go down in the history books as being an impeached president. The senate will never convict him, but just the fact that he was is good enough for me. It will be a stigma that will follow him for years to come. It will eat at his guts like a pack of wild animals no matter what he says because it's what he is, a narcissistic fool that has no business to represent this country and it's people.

Hear hear!

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Removed or not he is done in public office.

????

are you on drugs??? 

jobs everywhere, stock market keeps climbing, unemployment all time lows 

I predict Dem Senators vote against Trump's removal ...

you need to take off your Liberal Glasses … they are cutting off Blood to your brain.  

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

So did Clinton. The left still loves him. 

That will teach him. A meaningless gesture instead of running the country. 

Yes, it will hurt him. If he can get upset about a 16 year old girl beating him out of a magazine cover imagine what this will do. I can only hope he will have a brain aneurism.

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

Yes, it will hurt him. If he can get upset about a 16 year old girl beating him out of a magazine cover imagine what this will do. I can only hope he will have a brain aneurism.

People forget that Clinton was impeached in his second term. This is Trump's first time. He will not even run for reelection.

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

He will be elected again. 

Maybe like before by the EC. but my bet is that he will have somewhere like 4-5 million popular votes against. I can't help it if hog and corn farmers are some of the most ignorant people in this country. Besides, it's only four more years of his insanity. With any luck most of us will outlive him. His term for certain.