In Case You Forgot

skews13

Democrats took control of the House this year with the largest midterms margin of victory in history, surpassing the previous record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, according to NBC News election data.

By the numbers: Democratic House candidates currently have an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans, gaining 53.1% of the more than 111 million votes cast nationwide compared to the GOP's 45.2%, according to the data. The House flipped 41 seats during the 2018 election cycle, and could flip another if California Democratic candidate T.J. Cox, who has overtaken Republican incumbent David Valadao, ultimately wins the state's 21st district.

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-democrats-won-house-biggest-margin-a56a1049-8823-4667-8d81-2c67ef3f36f4.html

DEMOCRATS TOOK CONTROL of six state legislative bodies Tuesday night, flipping hundreds of state legislative seats and weakening GOP power during a critical time before redistricting begins after the 2020 U.S. Census.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018-11-07/democrats-win-big-in-statehouses

A year after the blue wave that swept Democrats into control of the House of Representatives and more state governments — and weeks after House started impeachment proceedings against President Trump — voters chose Democrats again in a significant way.

Democrats flipped the Virginia legislature and now control state government there for the first time in 25 years. They appear have ousted a sitting Republican governor in Kentucky (the race is still pending) who tied himself to Trump in a big way. They won notable local elections in Kansas, New York and Missouri, too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/11/06/democrats-very-good-election-night-middle-impeachment-inquiry/

4 hours ago, skews13 said:

Democrats took control of the House this year with the largest midterms margin of victory in history, surpassing the previous record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, according to NBC News election data.

By the numbers: Democratic House candidates currently have an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans, gaining 53.1% of the more than 111 million votes cast nationwide compared to the GOP's 45.2%, according to the data. The House flipped 41 seats during the 2018 election cycle, and could flip another if California Democratic candidate T.J. Cox, who has overtaken Republican incumbent David Valadao, ultimately wins the state's 21st district.

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-democrats-won-house-biggest-margin-a56a1049-8823-4667-8d81-2c67ef3f36f4.html

It was no normal midterm opposition victory, it was an historic blue wave. Telling that the Democrats made significant advances in the suburbs and with women. it suggests a long term shift that bodes well for Democratic chances in 2020. 

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

This is nothing new. Midterms are frequently won by the party opposite of the president's party. This happened in Obamas terms, Bushes terms, and Clinton.

Not only that, but 2010 was one of the largest political swings in the history of our country. 

They try and use more votes as some kind of measure when the population is continually growing...

10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

It was no normal midterm opposition victory, it was an historic blue wave. Telling that the Democrats made significant advances in the suburbs and with women. it suggests a long term shift that bodes well for Democratic chances in 2020. 

Uh, you better check back to 2010 moron.

Destroys your ridiculous premise. 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Uh, you better check back to 2010 moron.

Destroys your ridiculous premise. 

By vote count, the Democrats beat 2010 by a huge margin, bonehead. 
Oops

4 hours ago, skews13 said:

Democrats took control of the House this year with the largest midterms margin of victory in history, surpassing the previous record of 8.7 million votes in 1974

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

By vote count, the Democrats beat 2010 by a huge margin, bonehead. 
Oops

That’s because of population growth, dummy. 😂 

Hey guess what?!?!?? There’s more voters today then there was a decade ago!!!!!!

No really!!!!!😂

Fucking moron......

Just now, DeepBreath said:

That’s because of population growth, dummy. 😂 

Hey guess what?!?!?? There’s more voters today then there was a decade ago!!!!!!

No really!!!!!😂

Fucking moron......

You’ve earned more iggie time for your consistent delivery of rudeness and obtuse commentary.

But first, suck on these numbers:

2010 Rs +6.8%

2018 Ds +8.6%

8.6% > 6.8%. 
Democrats head into 2020 in a very strong position. 

Oops.

4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Another liberal thread fail.

The margin of vote victory for the Ds in 2018 was far larger than the margin of vote victory for the Rs in 2010. Both by percentage and raw numbers. Oops. 

Skews’ thread is far superior to the drivel that you and your ilk post on a daily basis. 

9 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

The margin of vote victory for the Ds in 2018 was far larger than the margin of vote victory for the Rs in 2010. Both by percentage and raw numbers. Oops. 

Skews’ thread is far superior to the drivel that you and your ilk post on a daily basis. 

You are being petty. Its a larger margin...ok? You are the only one that thinks that is worth mentioning or even relevant. Oops.

You don't have the intellectual capacity to keep up with me. You have the IQ of a frog. Go die somewhere.  

22 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You’ve earned more iggie time for your consistent delivery of rudeness and obtuse commentary.

But first, suck on these numbers:

2010 Rs +6.8%

2018 Ds +8.6%

8.6% > 6.8%. 
Democrats head into 2020 in a very strong position. 

Oops.

😂As I already stated, 2010 completely trashed your premise. My dog has better critical thinking skills than you. 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

😂As I already stated, 2010 completely trashed your premise. My dog has better critical thinking skills than you. 

Comparing your dog to a liberal is an insult to your dog. Next time use a frog or a snail.

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

No. They too stupid to realize it. That's why you can't fix stupid. 

I guess you are right. It's like being born with a handicap. For example, I am colorblind. So Ive never known what colors other people see. Therefore, I don't feel I am really missing anything. I suppose its the same thing for them being born stupid. They have never known the freedom that critical thinking gives, so I guess they don't know what they are missing anyway.

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I guess you are right. It's like being born with a handicap. For example, I am colorblind. So Ive never known what colors other people see. Therefore, I don't feel I am really missing anything. I suppose its the same thing for them being born stupid. They have never known the freedom that critical thinking gives, so I guess they don't know what they are missing anyway.

Yep. Just point and laugh. 

3 hours ago, Vegas said:

You are being petty. Its a larger margin...ok? You are the only one that thinks that is worth mentioning or even relevant. Oops.

You don't have the intellectual capacity to keep up with me. You have the IQ of a frog. Go die somewhere.  

The margin and the particulars point to a strong Democratic showing in the 2020 election. We got the women, the minorities and the suburbs. you got white males and it ain’t enough. 

Your  braggadocio about your intellect is betrayed by your failure to exhibit it. You’ll die lonely. Frogs will shun your rotting corpse.

3 hours ago, Vegas said:

😂  Do you ever wonder if it hurts to be as dumb as they are? I mean, it has to be a painful and miserable life.

That is some funny sh-t right there. These halfwitted trolls pretend to wonder what it is like to be dumb. Nobody buys it.

11 hours ago, Olivaw said:

That is some funny sh-t right there. These halfwitted trolls pretend to wonder what it is like to be dumb. Nobody buys it.

With the events of the past few weeks, it can get lost in the shuffle which direction the country is headed in.  Just thought I would post a reminder.