Trump Signs Law Making Animal Cruelty A Federal Crime

meanwhile his psychotic sons, don jr and gary busey jr are globe trotting trying to shoot in the back as many endangered species as possible.

I guess hiding behind a tree and shooting a terrified animal in the back as he flees for his life so they can feel manly like dad, isn't cruelty. 

7 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

05b6b9bc9325a3188f40b1ee32f2b953.jpg   a5b83ad33d77a1846b4a6fcd487b49f1.jpg

istock_000005880712_small.jpg

0222-busted.png

"When we inaugurate a new political era, it is common to overlook the background of past governments.

In the case of the Trump administration, there have been many arguments from its officials and defenders who claim that nothing that the president has done against immigrants is new and that it had previously been used by the government of Barack Obama.

This, to the misfortune of the Trump government, is not entirely true.

Although during the previous administrations there was some type of family separation at the time while carrying out the prosecutions of undocumented immigrants in detention, the family separation policy is of Trumpian authorship.

"Bush and Obama did not have policies that resulted in the mass separation of parents and children like we’re seeing under the current administration," said analyst Sarah Pierce of the Migration Policy Institute."

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

7 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Have you ever hunted?

Yes, I do. Mostly a half-dozen or so each year, and mostly, Conservatives.

I use two hounds to track down and tire the lice-infested pig, then get the dogs to splay the forelegs apart, so I can reach in with my left hand and grab the right ear, yank the head back, and use my Buck knife to slit the throat.

With proper technique and a little practice, you won't even get any arterial spray on yourself. 

Then, you just rope the Conservative pig's carcass to the dog's harnesses and use them to drag it through the mud and Manzanita scrub all the way back to the pickup, where the skinning and disemboweling begins.

Yum! Nothing like fresh wild pig sausage! 

The process is the same for any species of wild, filth-eating pig, two-legged or four.  

12 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

I use two hounds to track down and tire the lice-infested pig, then get the dogs to splay the forelegs apart, so I can reach in with my left hand and grab the right ear, yank the head back, and use my Buck knife to slit the throat.

With proper technique and a little practice, you won't even get any arterial spray on yourself. 

Then, you just rope the Conservative pig's carcass to the dog's harnesses and use them to drag it through the mud and Manzanita scrub all the way back to the pickup, where the skinning and disemboweling begins.

The process is the same for any species of wild, filth-eating pig, two-legged or four.  

Reported

12 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Ya hahaha ! LMAO!