Jump to content

Been Gone for a while, so wahts going on?


jbander
 Share

Recommended Posts

 How is pres Scum Bag and his Nazi Wannabee followers doing now.  Just about done with this criminal dictator in the house , how long will it take to find scum bag not guilty in the senate.

   Would anyone here have guessed that the this once great party would sell out the constitution and our flag to keep this pile of crap in office.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jbander said:

 

   Would anyone here have guessed that the this once great party would sell out the constitution and our flag to keep this pile of crap in office.

I agree. Obama was a sell out. I am relieved he is out of office.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jbander said:

 How is pres Scum Bag and his Nazi Wannabee followers doing now.  Just about done with this criminal dictator in the house , how long will it take to find scum bag not guilty in the senate.

   Would anyone here have guessed that the this once great party would sell out the constitution and our flag to keep this pile of crap in office.

What’s a while?   You seen tarheel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jbander said:

 How is pres Scum Bag and his Nazi Wannabee followers doing now.  Just about done with this criminal dictator in the house , how long will it take to find scum bag not guilty in the senate.

   Would anyone here have guessed that the this once great party would sell out the constitution and our flag to keep this pile of crap in office.

I see you’re just as stupid as you were. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

JBANDER ANOTHER LIBERAL ASSWIPE TRAITOR

Ya you bet ,You don't see me spitting on the flag and crapting on the constitution. You people are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. I never thought a American group of such numbers would do that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

Such intelligence , the way you turned that right around. I'm dealing with geniuses here. I failed the 3rd grade and never got to go back.

 

Damn, boi, you might have become FAR MORE STUPID then you were before you left!!!

How's the OPIOID ADDICTION working out for you??

 

Making you MORE STUPID than ever, huh??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jbander said:

Ya you bet ,You don't see me spitting on the flag and crapting on the constitution. You people are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. I never thought a American group of such numbers would do that.

ya you are correct about democrats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

Ya you bet ,You don't see me spitting on the flag and crapting on the constitution. You people are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. I never thought a American group of such numbers would do that.

 

Really now???

 

SO explain YOUR SIDE doing this......

 

antifa-burns-american-flag-portland-oreg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The people we are dealing with on these forums now from the right are the bottom feeders of our society, any hate party member that has any conscience at all is stepping back because they know deep down this pile of crap leader of theirs is as bad as we say he is.  He satisfies this group because he has the same high caliber of hatred that these people have. These people are the people that came out from under their rocks when they got a voice in scum bag. A voice of hate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jbander said:

The people we are dealing with on these forums now from the right are the bottom feeders of our society, any hate party member that has any conscience at all is stepping back because they know deep down this pile of crap leader of theirs is as bad as we say he is.  He satisfies this group because he has the same high caliber of hatred that these people have. These people are the people that came out from under their rocks when they got a voice in scum bag. A voice of hate.

Your side has far more hate. We cant even wear a hat without one you retards having a fit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, jbander said:

NO the sign in back says KKK hotshot. That's you and yours.

 

 No, schitstain, it says "Killer KKK COPS".

 

Guess  you are toooooo goddamn STUPID to know what you side even stands for, huh, MORON???

 

Add to it, your "Antifa" FASCISTS wear the masks because only COWARDS conceal themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Your side has far more hate. We cant even wear a hat without one you retards having a fit. 

Not even close, there is one stat that shows how stupid your comment is , in 2018 50 people were killed in hate crimes in this country, None by Muslims ,none by blacks, none by Mexicans, none by Antifa  and none by any liberal group. all of them were killed  by right wing groups, yup you Bad wording haters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jbander said:

Not even close, there is one stat that shows how stupid your comment is , in 2018 50 people were killed in hate crimes in this country, None by Muslims ,none by blacks, none by Mexicans and none by any liberal group. all of them were killed  by right wing groups, yup you Bad wording haters.

LMFAO how about blacks killing blacks in Chicago???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

 No, schitstain, it says "Killer KKK COPS".

 

Guess  you are toooooo goddamn STUPID to know what you side even stands for, huh, MORON???

 

Add to it, your "Antifa" FASCISTS wear the masks because only COWARDS conceal themselves.

Bullcrap , it says KKK and nothing about cops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO how about blacks killing blacks in Chicago???

Not even close, there is one stat that shows how stupid your comment is , in 2018 50 people were killed in hate crimes in this country, None by Muslims ,none by blacks, none by Mexicans, none by Antifa  and none by any liberal group. all of them were killed  by right wing groups, yup you Bad wording haters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...