Jump to content

Judiciary Committee coming to a conclusion for a Vote on Articles of Impeachment


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

GOP is corrupt to the core. I am disgusted by them. Defend your party, defend your President--but don't fukking pretend there's no reason to impeach.

Not pretending.  3 years of giving the man an anal exam, and you didn't find a single crime. 

Not even J-walking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah like trump would let anybody testify to find out facts. Oh the obstruction.of congress is one of the charges. 

Can you explain how exercising your constitutional rights is obstruction of congress? 

You DO understand that SCOTUS ruled that without an impeachment resolution, the President has the right of executive privilege, don't you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully the GOP will drag everyone in to testify. The Fed prosecutor can learn a lot. McConnell said he will work closely with the presidents council. What happens in the Senate will be up to Trump. Sen. Lee said they are going to embarrass the dems. Dems made a gigantic mistake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Hopefully the GOP will drag everyone in to testify. The Fed prosecutor can learn a lot. McConnell said he will work closely with the presidents council. What happens in the Senate will be up to Trump. Sen. Lee said they are going to embarrass the dems. Dems made a gigantic mistake.


I hope so as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Hopefully the GOP will drag everyone in to testify. The Fed prosecutor can learn a lot. McConnell said he will work closely with the presidents council. What happens in the Senate will be up to Trump. Sen. Lee said they are going to embarrass the dems. Dems made a gigantic mistake.

 

Senate should bring in witnesses like Pompeo, Giuliani, McGahn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Everyone giving their last speeches. GOP going 100% behind Trump. 

I was disappointed. I thought the vote was coming today. I sat through hours of GOP obfuscation and distortion only to get an adjournment. 
 

Impeach the crook already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Olivaw said:

I was disappointed. I thought the vote was coming today. I sat through hours of GOP obfuscation and distortion only to get an adjournment. 
 

Impeach the crook already. 

 

Exactly my sentiments for everything you said.

 

Although I took the mute off for the GOP this time. I was surprised how utterly arrogant they were to pretend there was nothing to even debate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

Exactly my sentiments for everything you said.

 

Although I took the mute off for the GOP this time. I was surprised how utterly arrogant they were to pretend there was nothing to even debate.


Their whiney talking points are no more interesting than the RW cr-p we read on this site day in and day out. They need new writers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...