TIME Magazine Announces Donald Trump "BUTTHURT OF THE YEAR 2019"

22 hours ago, kking said:

Islam is wrong about women's rights.

Islam is wrong about a lot of things. So is ancient and modern Christianity. But there are some tidbits of wisdom in the holy books and teachings of both religions, unfortunately much covered up by dogma and fanatical idiotic followers. 

But that does not justify prejudice and bigotry against individual members of either religion, just on the basis of their religion.

There are a lot of good decent Muslims who love their families and treat women well, just as there are also many such Christians.

There are also some pretty crazy mofos in both.

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

sad liberal asswipes all over are crying their eyes out!!!!

Actually they are partying, cheering, having a blast.

TrumPOS will have the Big 'I' branded on his azz and forehead.

Great days ahead.

And Friday the 13th will go into the U.S. History Books as the HISTORICAL day Trump was OFFICIALLY IMPEACHED by the Judiciary Committee. '

This means that every time a Friday the 13th comes around, forevermore....Americans will be reminded and remember and associate Donald Trump with the most notorious, sh|ttiest day on the calendar.

Happy Friday the Trumpteenth!

6 hours ago, ConConfounder said:

Islam is wrong about a lot of things. So is ancient and modern Christianity. But there are some tidbits of wisdom in the holy books and teachings of both religions, unfortunately much covered up by dogma and fanatical idiotic followers. 

But that does not justify prejudice and bigotry against individual members of either religion, just on the basis of their religion.

There are a lot of good decent Muslims who love their families and treat women well, just as there are also many such Christians.

There are also some pretty crazy mofos in both.

Of course there are lots of decent people in every religion. I don't often criticize people for their beliefs...I criticize the beliefs themselves. It just so happens that people who hold those beliefs don't like that. Some radical Muslims call for the death or imprisonment for those who insult the prophet, or try to resist the more barbaric tenets of Islam, even in western countries. That's repulsive to me and I will never NOT be outspoken about it.