Exit Polls Show Boris Majority in UK Elections

kking

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, king of the county said:

Jeez just leave wtf

They tried thrice and Labour MPs and 21 Conservative MPs kiboshed it. Now they have the majority and they can tell the globalist Labour party to kick rocks.

Bad news for the Brits but unsurprising. Johnson is known as a liar and an opportunist but he was a stronger candidate than any of the other leaders,

Corbyn was no match for Johnson. Labour should have dumped him long ago. 

Jo Swinson’s Lib Dems never had any traction. 

Young people in UK won’t be happy. Most wanted another referendum but Corbyn was not the man to deliver it. 

How long until Scotland secedes and Ireland reunifies, I wonder.

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Bad news for the Brits but unsurprising. Johnson is known as a liar and an opportunist but he was a stronger candidate than any of the other leaders,

Corbyn was no match for Johnson. Labour should have dumped him long ago. 

Jo Swinson’s Lib Dems never had any traction. 

Young people in UK won’t be happy. Most wanted another referendum but Corbyn was not the man to deliver it. 

This is great news. The British should be governed by the British, not by European globalists. 

Corbyn was a joke; agree that he should've been dumped last year.

Jo who?

And why did they want another referendum? Because they think old and conservative people are stupid. This election was essentially a second referendum.

35 minutes ago, kking said:

This is great news. The British should be governed by the British, not by European globalists. 

Corbyn was a joke; agree that he should've been dumped last year.

Jo who?

And why did they want another referendum? Because they think old and conservative people are stupid. This election was essentially a second referendum.

It might yet be England governed by the English. UK may be no more if the Scots and Northern Irish decide to remain in the EU. Wales may stick with England but there is a fledgling separatist movement there too. 

Jo Swindon, leader of the Liberal Democrats - or were you being facetious? 

It was not just Remain voters who wanted a second referendum. many Leave voters felt they were misled into believing that the UK would enjoy all the benefits of the common market without the costs. Unsurprisingly such a deal never materialized. 

Will Johnson be able to crash out of Europe with a no-deal Brexit? 

Will he manage to negotiate a better deal than the crap deal that what negotiated before?
Is the Irish backstop dead? Will there be a border and all that it entails? 

Will Scotland hold another independence referendum? 

We may be witnessing the end of the United Kingdom of a Great Britain and a Northern Ireland. 

13 minutes ago, kfools said:

If they wanted another referendum as you claim why did they just get thier asses kicked so hard 

They are predicting a landslide due to exit polls.

Because the Labour Party is a mess and Corbyn sucks as party leader. He was all over the place on Brexit and his base were working class people - who were mostly Leave voters, He was not a remainer, he was non committal. 

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

It might yet be England governed by the English. UK may be no more if the Scots and Northern Irish decide to remain in the EU. Wales may remain in the kingdom but there is a fledgling separatist movement there too. 

Jo Swindon, leader of the Liberal Democrats - or were you being facetious? 

It was not just Remain voters who wanted a second referendum. many Leave voters felt they were misled into believing that the UK would enjoy all the benefits of the common market without the costs. Unsurprisingly such a deal never materialized. 

Will Johnson be able to crash out of Europe with a no-deal Brexit? 

Will he manage to negotiate a better deal than the crap deal that what negotiated? 
Is the Irish backstop dead? Will there be a border and all that it entails? 

Will Scotland hold another independence referendum? 

We may be witnessing the end of the United Kingdom of a Great Britain and a Northern Ireland. 

The SNP may elect to stay in the EU if they achieve UK independence. That's their prerogative. Same with the Welsh and Northern Irish.

Yes, I was being facetious because she was barely a blip on the radar. 

Do you have a couple reliable sources on Leavers demanding a new referendum? Do you think any of them voted Labour today?

-"Will Johnson be able...?" I hope so. 

-"Will he be able to negotiate...?" I hope so. The UK doesn't have a huge economy because the EU is a benevolent monolith. It's because they provide goods and services that other people want. That will be the foundation of any future trade deal.

-"Is the Irish backstop dead?" No...I could see Boris backpedaling on that one and clumsily trying to work it in. But at the end of the day, we'll problem see some border skirmishes amongst the Irish.

-"Will Scotland hold another referendum?" If parliament doesn't play ball and show some consideration and compassion for their interests, then you bet they will.

Just now, Olivaw said:

Because the Labour Party is a mess and Corbyn sucks as party leader. He was all over the place on Brexit and his base were working class people - who were mostly Leave voters, He was not a remainer, he was non committal. 

And that counts for a lot. I have a lot more respect for people with consistent and values-based positions that I disagree with, than I do for panderers and wafflers. 

11 minutes ago, kfools said:

The U.K. wants out of the E.U.

Yes. The arguments about the "wording" of the referendum or the implications of the referendum is complete retroactive lying. Canada has had a few referenda in its time and the specific wording and implications was ALWAYS brought up by the losing side. Always. 

One of the biggest blowouts in UK history thanks to the "British Bernie" Jeremy Corbyn heading up the Labour Party.

He's repulsive and needs to go!

A sane Labour party could easily have beaten Johnson.

A strong lesson for Democrats, methinks.

Bill

1 minute ago, kking said:

The SNP may elect to stay in the EU if they achieve UK independence. That's their prerogative. Same with the Welsh and Northern Irish.

Yes, I was being facetious because she was barely a blip on the radar. 

Do you have a couple reliable sources on Leavers demanding a new referendum? Do you think any of them voted Labour today?

-"Will Johnson be able...?" I hope so. 

-"Will he be able to negotiate...?" I hope so. The UK doesn't have a huge economy because the EU is a benevolent monolith. It's because they provide goods and services that other people want. That will be the foundation of any future trade deal.

-"Is the Irish backstop dead?" No...I could see Boris backpedaling on that one and clumsily trying to work it in. But at the end of the day, we'll problem see some border skirmishes amongst the Irish.

-"Will Scotland hold another referendum?" If parliament doesn't play ball and show some consideration and compassion for their interests, then you bet they will.

I do have references but nothing that I can disclose here because the information I have was personally communicated. They voted Labour (the party). 

The issues are regulations and the free flow of labor (workers) If UK wants control of her borders then she can’t have common market membership. If UK crashes out, it reverts to WTO. Boris promised to negotiate a free trade deal with the US to offset the loss of trade but that appears to be going nowhere at this time. . 

The backstop is a huge issue, far bigger than most people over here realize. Everyone wants to avoid a return to the days of IRA terrorists.

SNP is projected to win 55 seats based on exit polling. They will lobby for another referendum. Scotland voted Remain (as did Northern Ireland) so a second referendum is possible, if not probable.

It will also be interesting to see if the Conservative majority will render Parliament any less dysfunctional. 

18 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

One of the biggest blowouts in UK history thanks to the "British Bernie" Jeremy Corbyn heading up the Labour Party.

He's repulsive and needs to go!

A sane Labour party could easily have beaten Johnson.

A strong lesson for Democrats, methinks.

Bill

Corbyn is believed to be antisemitic. He’s also a bumbling fool with the credibility of a deodorant commercial. 

Not sure there is a lesson to be taken from it for the Democrats. The UK already has government health care in the form of the NHS. It’s extremely popular.

34 minutes ago, kking said:

And that counts for a lot. I have a lot more respect for people with consistent and values-based positions that I disagree with, than I do for panderers and wafflers. 

Sadly he is a waffler. I watched one of the debates between Johnson and Corbin. Johnson ate his lunch because Corbin stands for everything and nothing.