Middl3

Trump called for Seoul evacuation at height of North Korea tensions

And one wonders why the douche bag is getting kicked in the nutz....This IS the idiot the Cons here support. No wonder the white Con male is becoming extinct!! The gene pool has been totally exhausted. Poor lil dickless wonders can't handle the truth that has been in their faces for 3+ years. I think I can now offer up an I told Ya so.

DO NOT underestimate Nancy..she wants the orange turd in jail..she may be well on her way achieving this reality :D You GO GIRL!!

Donald Trump called for the population of Seoul to be moved during an Oval Office meeting when tensions between the US and North Korea were at their height, according to a new book about the president’s relations with the US military.

In Trump and his Generals: The Cost of Chaos, the national security and counter-terrorism expert Peter Bergen also gives new details of Trump’s demands that the families of US service members in South Korea be evacuated, which the North Korean regime would have interpreted as a clear move towards war. In both cases, Trump’s impetuous diktats were ignored by his top officials.

Bergen’s book, the latest in a string of accounts of the president’s erratic leadership on national security issues, is being published on Tuesday at a time when friction between Washington and Pyongyang is once more on the rise, after more than 18 months of detente and summitry. The North Korean leadership is threatening a resumption of missile tests, and a war of words between Trump and Kim Jong-un is simmering once more.

3000.jpg?width=460&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=6bc374e6d1aeb060ce01da73aa3d0cc7

Get the full story here: (not that Cons can read) https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/09/trump-seoul-evacuation-north-korea-book

Just now, Middl3 said:

And one wonders why the douche bag is getting kicked in the nutz....This IS the idiot the Cons here support. No wonder the white Con male is becoming extinct!! The gene pool has been totally exhausted. Poor lil dickless wonders can't handle the truth that has been in their faces for 3+ years. I think I can now offer up an I told Ya so.

DO NOT underestimate Nancy..she wants the orange turd in jail..she may be well on her way achieving this reality :D You GO GIRL!!

Donald Trump called for the population of Seoul to be moved during an Oval Office meeting when tensions between the US and North Korea were at their height, according to a new book about the president’s relations with the US military.

In Trump and his Generals: The Cost of Chaos, the national security and counter-terrorism expert Peter Bergen also gives new details of Trump’s demands that the families of US service members in South Korea be evacuated, which the North Korean regime would have interpreted as a clear move towards war. In both cases, Trump’s impetuous diktats were ignored by his top officials.

Bergen’s book, the latest in a string of accounts of the president’s erratic leadership on national security issues, is being published on Tuesday at a time when friction between Washington and Pyongyang is once more on the rise, after more than 18 months of detente and summitry. The North Korean leadership is threatening a resumption of missile tests, and a war of words between Trump and Kim Jong-un is simmering once more.

3000.jpg?width=460&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=6bc374e6d1aeb060ce01da73aa3d0cc7

Get the full story here: (not that Cons can read) https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/09/trump-seoul-evacuation-north-korea-book

0A1DE4DA-35D2-4F1A-8CAD-16D171B48821.jpe

16 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Hey,,

Welcome back :)

4 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Is this a Negro-Only Thread?

Another lil history lesson for the lessor of us.. Trump was all excited to get an invite to "May Day" in Russia..err that is the day the Russians celebrate communism.

4 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Another lil history lesson for the lessor of us.. Trump was all excited to get an invite to "May Day" in Russia..err that is the day the Russians celebrate communism.

Good, I prefer Russians to liberal democrats.

3 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Good, I prefer Russians to liberal democrats.

Then I will personally get you a Uhaul and even help you pack..bye bye mothaFuker :)

Just now, fourputt said:

Only 25 million people to move.

Yeah LOL. They will want to immigrate here. I hear Montana is nice....

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Then I will personally get you a Uhaul and even help you pack..bye bye motherBad worder :)

Never mentioned moving , libtard......do they rent UHaul boats or airplanes? I see Geography isn't one of your strong suits.

1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

Never mentioned moving , libtard......do they rent UHaul boats or airplanes? I see Geography isn't one of your strong suits.

As I said many times before you ConTurds are slow as shiet. Uhauls are perfect because they DO NOT FLOAT!!

TDS

When the other guy gets 18 months detente that your guy never could get and all you can do is bitch because it might be ending.

3 hours ago, Middl3 said:

What an idiot. 

4 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Yes that is the idiot trump for yeah. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Nope it was your buddy trump you ignorant fool. 

YA OBAMA YOU DUMBASS

Ducky is Trump. 

And

I got your email by the way. What a sick little twisted bitch you are 

3 hours ago, RebelGator said:

Yes it does idiot. 

30 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

I got your email by the way. What a sick little twisted bitch you are 

Th3RainMak3r58@yahoo.com NOW you all have it pencil dick :D

No wonder the white Con male is becoming extinct!! The gene pool has been totally exhausted.

I have children.

Would have been more betterer if you had tossed "Christian" between Con and male.

Last we left off (was it February?) I was asking you why you said you were saving member's e-mail addys and IP addresses when you were a moderator.

That questions stands. No biggie, I fired you.

Please to note I didn't ban you. But then every other admin and site on the face of God's Green Earth would have hung you from the yardarm for such a statement but them jerks don't have the patience of Job and lenience like I do. I say the fine members of this site still deserve an answer to my question.

However now, cause of you, only The Ol' Man (site owner) and I can see member's e-mail addys. I changed all that $h!t. Thank you for exposing this weakness fu(k liberals would try to take advantage of.