AOC and most Dems say they are concerned about the Envirnment while their own districts are trash filled cesspools

Wallco1

rednecks....I've lived, had houses on 3 southern lakes 

They were so polluted THEY SMELLED.....THEY STUNK.....you had to wash your boat everytime you parked it or put it back on the Trailer...you needed a MAJOR Shower after swimming in these SEWERS

Tell me about the ""envirnment"" you stupid ignorant F**K's

4 hours ago, benson13 said:

rednecks....I've lived, had houses on 3 southern lakes 

They were so polluted THEY SMELLED.....THEY STUNK.....you had to wash your boat everytime you parked it or put it back on the Trailer...you needed a MAJOR Shower after swimming in these SEWERS

Tell me about the ""envirnment"" you stupid ignorant F**K's

🤣

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

When people speak about 'the environment' they are not referring to the inner city or even suburbia. The thread is bogus.

Hey thanks for clearing that up! I never realized that all the pollution and trash generated in the cities and suburbs stayed in the cities and suburbs. I always though that all the polluted runoff from those areas eventually wound up in the nice streams, rivers and eventually the Oceans.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

When people speak about 'the environment' they are not referring to the inner city or even suburbia. The thread is bogus.

17 minutes ago, Hankk said:

Hey thanks for clearing that up! I never realized that all the pollution and trash generated in the cities and suburbs stayed in the cities and suburbs. I always though that all the polluted runoff from those areas eventually wound up in the nice streams, rivers and eventually the Oceans.

Too bad you are so stupid, Honk.

"The Environment" in modern discussions, refers to this definition, and not so much the ones about conditions surrounding an individual.

Definition of environment

The complex of physical, chemical, and biotic factors (such as climate, soil, and living things) that act upon an organism or an ecological community and ultimately determine its form and survival.

All cities do generate waste and trash.......so what? That is not politically differentiated, as the moronic OP tried to assert. 

That is not what people are talking about when they refer to protecting the environment, or the effect of human caused climate changes on the environment.

1 minute ago, ConConfounder said:

Too bad you are so stupid, Honk.

"The Environment" in modern discussions, refers to this definition, and not so much the ones about conditions surrounding an individual.

Definition of environment

The complex of physical, chemical, and biotic factors (such as climate, soil, and living things) that act upon an organism or an ecological community and ultimately determine its form and survival.

All cities do generate waste and trash.......so what? That is not politically differentiated, as the moronic OP tried to assert. 

That is not what people are talking about when they refer to protecting the environment, or the effect of human caused climate changes on the environment.

That's nice, so all the pollution that travels through the "environment" from the cities and suburbs doesn't have an effect on the "environment"?

Even when you medicated loons piss in the toilet and flush it your mental health drugs effect the "environment".