Vegas

For the first time, i have to put a member on ignore. That would be...

26 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You don’t want the liberal perspective then get the phuck out of the liberal forum.  Go find yourself a conservative forum where you can jerk each other off. 

Or ignore him. i don’t give a phuck. You don’t need to make a tribute thread about it. 

Lol. You are dumb. Since when has he ever given any perspective on anything?

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You’re another boring LIBRULS SUXX troll. Ironic that you would whine about somebody else’s post quality when your own posts are so consistently empty. 

12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

db7786c5998625a10a51285790cdc684--choir.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

You're actually expecting others to tally how often I've smacked-you-around, schoolboy????

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

I'm not afraid of anybody's posts. 

Me either..BUT some posters here are so asleep at the wheel and mind numbing one has no choice. Add ME to your list pencil dick!! PLEASE!! OH I see old member reborn under a new nick. This OPer has a yellow stripe running down it's back.

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

Me either..BUT some posters here are so asleep at the wheel and mind numbing one has no choice. Add ME to your list pencil dick!! PLEASE!! OH I see old member reborn under a new nick. This OPer has a yellow stripe running down it's back.

Look who's back ... miniPop!   :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Look who's back ... miniPop!   :rolleyes:

Speaking of yellow streaks...The I never get any dude!!

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

You don’t want the liberal perspective then get the phuck out of the liberal forum.  Go find yourself a conservative forum where you can jerk each other off. 

Or ignore him. i don’t give a phuck. You don’t need to make a tribute thread about it. 

Actually they DO. Anything to get noticed....Look at Trumeriods twitter account..or not :P

4 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Actually they DO. Anything to get noticed....Look at Trumeriods twitter account..or not :P

I don't recognize your ID....must have been absent for awhile.

Well, there's some new sheriff's in town, the board has been exorcised.

No longer is this a play ground for deviants and the mentally unbalanced....we're kicking azz and taking names.

24 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Speaking of yellow streaks...

LOL!   I'm not the one who ran from discussion after discussion of fact after fact, miniPop!

14 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

I don't recognize your ID....must have been absent for awhile.

Well, there's some new sheriff's in town, the board has been exorcised.

No longer is this a play ground for deviants and the mentally unbalanced....we're kicking azz and taking names.

Looks like the same ole line up of ConTurds to me..No longer is this a play ground for deviants and the mentally unbalanced you say?? Looks like the same ConTurd racist and pencil dicks to me.One can have a better conversation with a rock. A good reflection of staff. BeALooser is a good example.

17 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

One can have a better conversation with a rock.

Yet here you are.   You must have gotten lonely wherever you disappeared to, miniPop!

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Its awful. Its spam. 

so it couldn't possibly be spam... If it were the moderators would jump right on that and either eliminated or suspend him or both... Because you know there is a rule... oh wait he's a leftist... Nevermind

19 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Looks like the same ole line up of ConTurds to me..No longer is this a play ground for deviants and the mentally unbalanced you say?? Looks like the same ConTurd racist and pencil dicks to me.One can have a better conversation with a rock. A good reflection of staff. BeALooser is a good example.

Looks like Minicock is a whining little twat. Another liberal coward is back. How was your safe space?

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I figured it out 

How come you put King on ignore?  Im just curious.  

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

How come you put King on ignore?  Im just curious.  

it is actually not all is fault. i am stupid enough to think that he is being genuine .. and then he always seems to perv it out at the last min. 

4 hours ago, Vegas said:

Penis68. 

Look Penis, im sure you are a nice guy and all but your posts are so fucking dumb that it just makes me lose faith in natural selection.  

Yep

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

it is actually not all is fault. i am stupid enough to think that he is being genuine .. and then he always seems to perv it out at the last min. 

Us men, you just cant trust us. LOL.