For the first time, i have to put a member on ignore. That would be...

Vegas

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I ignore no one 

Ive never put anyone on ignore in my life. But i cant take it anymore. His posts are at retard level. If i even scroll past one, i feel like i am back in preschool coloring or something.  

Just now, Vegas said:

Ive never put anyone on ignore in my life. But i cant take it anymore. His posts are at retard level. If i even scroll past one, i feel like i am back in preschool coloring or something.  

I have never seen him post just a norm post. There are jessica simpson bimbo insults with emojis.. he clogs up threads all of the time . 

I get why you did it. 

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have never seen him post just a norm post. There are jessica simpson bimbo insults with emojis.. he clogs up threads all of the time . 

I get why you did it. 

Its awful. Its spam. 

58 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Penis68. 

Look Penis, im sure you are a nice guy and all but your posts are so fucking dumb that it just makes me lose faith in natural selection.  

Penis the retard LOL. I think he's a 10 or 11 year old that loves his little emoji cartoons and the fact that he can Copy and paste. 

16 minutes ago, splunch said:
You've chosen to ignore content by Vegas. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by king of the county. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Vegas. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by king of the county. Options 

Here he is Mr. Ignore No wonder he doesn't know anything.

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Penis68. 

Look Penis, im sure you are a nice guy and all but your posts are so fucking dumb that it just makes me lose faith in natural selection.  

You don’t want the liberal perspective then get the phuck out of the liberal forum.  Go find yourself a conservative forum where you can jerk each other off. 

Or ignore him. i don’t give a phuck. You don’t need to make a tribute thread about it. 

26 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You don’t want the liberal perspective then get the phuck out of the liberal forum.  Go find yourself a conservative forum where you can jerk each other off. 

Or ignore him. i don’t give a phuck. You don’t need to make a tribute thread about it. 

Lol. You are dumb. Since when has he ever given any perspective on anything?