Just One of the Guys

Image may contain: one or more people, shoes and basketball court

Here is a photo I took at a high school wrestling match. A girl wrestling a boy. I have a real problem with this. As a woman, I encourage young girls to follow their dreams, and not to let barriers stop them..HOWEVER.. There has to be limit to this gender mixing in athletics. 

This was confusing to watch, and as she had her ass handed to her.. I thought what is the real point to this? 

Sally wanted to be on the team, so we have to let her. God forbid if a child was told no. Or felt excluded . 

Liberals.. thanks for your achievements. A girl had the RIGHT to wrestle a boy.. and lost. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

bimbo.jpg

Here is a photo I took at a high school wrestling match. A girl wrestling a boy. I have a real problem with this. As a woman, I encourage young girls to follow their dreams, and not to let barriers stop them..HOWEVER.. There has to be limit to this gender mixing in athletics.

wankin.gif

Yeah.....every guy wants a high-maintenance bimbo in-the-house.

tela-on-wingo-wide-1-700x300.jpg

Tela!!!!

JealousFelineIchthyosaurs-size_restricte

47 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Sally wanted to be on the team, so we have to let her. God forbid if a child was told no. Or felt excluded . 

Liberals.. thanks for your achievements. A girl had the RIGHT to wrestle a boy.. and lost. 

Why should she be told no?  She wants to compete.  Let her.

Obviously, young men are bigger and stronger and she will likely lose her wrestling meets.  So what?  While competing, she will also learn to become better at her sport.  Competition, along with the losses that come with it, teach a young person character, hard work, consistency, teamwork, and humility.

Why tell her no and remove the opportunity for her to be able to even try?  Why not let her compete and learn those valuable life lessons?  There is more to competition than "winning."  Sports are good for young people.  

41 minutes ago, Vegas said:

db7786c5998625a10a51285790cdc684--choir.

Even though its a match, i personally couldnt give my all if was wrestling a girl. My conscious wouldnt let me. Not to mention in wrestling you are grabbing places that are normally considered taboo.  gay.gif

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emotic

Hey....whatever gets you thru-the-night......

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Why should she be told no? 

Maybe because in wrestling matches the TEAM is awarded points with a match win...3 points to the team for a match win by 1-7 points and 4 points for a match win by 8 or more points.  Not only will she not be winning points for the team, it is a gimme for the opponent.  Might keep the TEAM from winning the district and getting a play-off berth. 

45 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

bimbo.jpg

19 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

wankin.gif

Yeah.....every guy wants a high-maintenance bimbo in-the-house.

13 minutes ago, Vegas said:

db7786c5998625a10a51285790cdc684--choir.

God i hate your posts. They are dumb. Just dumb. 

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emotic

Gee.....lemme guess.....you can't afford one, currently??

16 minutes ago, Vegas said:

God i hate your posts. They are dumb. Just dumb. 

That's one of three I have on permanent ignore.

1. Penis69 for stupidity, cartoons, and overall idiocy.

2. benson the Degenerate, for being a degenerate and for stupidity, cartoons, and overall idiocy.

3. dontknownuffin, for, well... doesn't everyone have that mega-spammer idiot on ignore??

Try it, these three are worthless. At least leftdingdong occasionally posts something so hilariously stupid it's worth wading through his drivel.

41 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Even though its a match, i personally couldnt give my all if was wrestling a girl. My conscious wouldnt let me. Not to mention in wrestling you are grabbing places that are normally considered taboo. 

I can only imagine how confusing this is to a young guy, wrestle and kick her ass.. but treat her with respect and like a lady off of the mat. 

24 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

This was confusing to watch, and as she had her ass handed to her.. I thought what is the real point to this? 

OK.

I am on the same page.

I have 2 daughters.   Never compete with men straight up.  Not Physically.    

Insist on mental contest.  Chess, poker, pool, Black-Jack, monoloply. 

And defeat your opponent psychologically.   Or, get more dangerous.....defeat him...….with feminine wiles. 

No, not sex......beyond....the power of the feminine mind.  Seduction.  (talk you your mother about this game.).

Cleopatra.  She was a Master!! 

Maureen O'Hara.   Raquel Welch.  J-LO.  Claudia Cardinale.  Sophia Loren.  They all used it.   Seduction. 

They all died millionaires. (or will).

Salma Hayek.  She started with nothing in Veracruz, Mexico..  Today, she is married to a billionaire.  Seduction.

It is game.....for the women of the world.

I have a better game.     Be an honest, hard-working, lady of honor,......who does not sell out to the world......who works

hard, and then comes home to rest.    And starts again at dawn...tomorrow morning.    Mother Tereasa, the Angels in

Heaven,......love those kind of women...………...and so do I.                😌.

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Because it's a team sport you dumb phuck!

Teamwork, hard work, competition are more important than "winning," (you dumb fuck).

It doesn't matter how the princess feels. It's not all about how the princess feels.

Where did I say it mattered how she feels?  What matters is the competition and the positive things competition teaches young people.

She has team mates. They don't want to beat up on a girl. It's bad for moral. 

No one is "beating anyone up."  It's a wrestling match.  There are rules.  May the best wrestler win (and it will likely be the male).  Let everyone who wants to compete do so.

All you phuckers do is think about yourself.

Incorrect.  I usually put others first.

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

wow which high school allows that???

Just now, kfools said:

Teamwork? That isn't team work. It's a moral killer. What the phuck is wrong with you. Do the let 100 pound men box 300 pound men? 

She can wrestle for a female team. Why are you eager to watch boys beat up on girls? What the lesson? 

"There you Suzy, that the 200th time Sam who is 5x stronger than you beat you in seconds. No worries though,with enough practice and hard work you can still lose ever time and make your team feel terrible"

Selfish. 

Obviously you have never wrestled. It is a no joke contact sport easy to get hurt in.

Well said. 

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Telling  young people to "Follow their dreams" is one of the worst things we have been telling our kids. You don't follow your dreams. You do your responsibility and work towards your goals. It isn't semantics it is how real life works. 

Just now, Redoctober said:

Telling  young people to "Follow their dreams" is one of the worst things we have been telling our kids. You don't follow your dreams. You do your responsibility and work towards your goals. It isn't semantics it is how real life works. 

That is not a terrible way of putting things. you are correct. 

it may be along the same lines as "you are special" ..nah yer not 

14 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Obviously, young men are bigger and stronger and she will likely lose her wrestling meets.  So what?  While competing, she will also learn to become better at her sport.

Competition, along with the losses that come with it, teach a young person character, hard work, consistency, teamwork, and humility.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....And, chances are, she won't end-up with some needy-dude....who will keep reminding her.....if she wants to be taken-care-of.....she'll damned-well do what she's TOLD!