NeoConvict

Impeachment fraud hits a snag, Ukraine aid was withheld for routine reasons. Had nothing to do with Trump

Just now, maineman said:

they wouldn't have to.  Their mere presence would keep Turkey out... but, I COULD turn the question around and ask why the Kurds have been dying so OUR troops could stay safe in the fight against ISIS?

That's a question for whoever allowed the CIA to start the Syrian civil war in the first place. 

Impeachment fraud hits a snag, Ukraine aid was withheld for routine reasons. Had nothing to do with Trump

ACTUALLY that is negative..you have been swallowed up by the white noise..good luck with that. Go listen for yourself fool.

15 minutes ago, maineman said:

There are some simmering animosities between South Korean civilians and US military... going back to the early 80's, I think (admittedly, after I had left the Pacific Fleet and moved east) but the relationship between the South Korean MILITARY and the US MILITARY is, from all I have read, still strong.  It is in our national interest to remain a strong ally with SKorea... and we need to jointly operate with them to accomplish that.

I agree, and I think Trump knows that too.

4 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

ACTUALLY that is negative..you have been swallowed up by the white noise..good luck with that. Go listen for yourself fool.

If we have learned from the impeachment process, even the WH is full of deep state people that hate Trump.  So this is not a negative, it is possibly the truth.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Me too.

How much time did you spend there?

several westpac deployments every one with joint exercises with SKorea....every one with port visits in Pusan and Chinhae.

Just now, maineman said:

several westpac deployments every one with joint exercises with SKorea....every one with port visits in Pusan and Chinhae.

What years?

18 minutes ago, maineman said:

IMHO, they would not have attacked and risk harming US troops.  Our presence would have held the Turks at bay.

That very well could be the case.

Did Trump know that?  Did Trump know more than you do?

Were the Turks going to attack and kill US and Kurds?

We don't know for sure all the details, since we were not in the intelligence meetings.

All presidents can make mistakes on the battlefield.  But I like how Trump is handling our battles so far.  

I do hope the Kurds are alright, they really helped us against ISIS.  And I believe Trump knows that and is the reason he has left a contingent of personnel in the region.

3 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Best economy since we won WWII and were the only industrialized nation not damage by war. Highest employment rates ever for women and minorities. Trade deals renegotiated in our favor, NATO members paying more of their share. No new wars. Descalation in Syria and Afghanistan. Lower taxes. Criminal justice reform passed. Yeah he's been horrid!

screwed the kurds, screwed ukraine.

made the US  presidency a laughing stock.

no, america is not so great anymore.

Just now, jerra- said:

screwed the kurds, screwed ukraine.

made the US  presidency a laughing stock.

no, america is not so great anymore.

He is the laughing stock of the world. 

1 hour ago, benhur said:

I do hope the Kurds are alright, they really helped us against ISIS.  And I believe Trump knows that and is the reason he has left a contingent of personnel in the region.

he left no soldiers, he  took them hundreds miles away, didn't bring them back when the turks were slaughtering the kurds.

1 hour ago, benhur said:

?

Were the Turks going to attack and kill US and Kurds?

We don't know for sure all the details, since we were not in the intelligence meetings.

All presidents can make mistakes on the battlefield.  But I like how Trump is handling our battles so far.  

turkey would not attack US sokdiers, that is why thyt asked TRUMP to get the soldiers out and TRUMP did just what turkey wanted.

The US shouldn't be the world's babysitter, caretaker, and policeman. Let the Kurds figure their shi.t out. They do nothing for the US or anyone else.

3 minutes ago, kking said:

The US shouldn't be the world's babysitter, caretaker, and policeman. Let the Kurds figure their shi.t out. They do nothing for the US or anyone else.

This is untrue and they are the reason.why we didn't have a protected occupation.in Syria like afganistan. 

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

We didn't need boots on the ground cause we had the Kurds. 

And also it shows any other group in the region that we are not responsible partners in future conflicts. 

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

And also it shows any other group in the region that we are not responsible partners in future conflicts. 

absolutely.  why would any of our allies trust us ever again... about ANYTHING?

Just now, maineman said:

SUCKS OBAMA LEFT THEM HIGH AND DRY

1 minute ago, maineman said:

The only way is if trump is not elected. Maybe we can save face in the world again. 

12 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

This is untrue and they are the reason.why we didn't have a protected occupation.in Syria like afganistan. 

What have the Kurds ever done for the US?

Just now, dontlooknow said:

They fought and killed isis off. 

lol okay...and where did ISIS come from?

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

You lie. Link

GOOGLE IT DUMBASS LMFAO