Trump told Russians in 2017 that he had no problems with their interference in our election.

Scout

11 hours ago, Scout said:

I can't wait until they read that transcript at the impeachment.!

Life is good!

Trump told Russians in 2017 that he had no problems with the dems paying Russia to interfere in our election. Cause he would bitch-slap Hillary anyway.

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You better provide a link to that quote and source your claim.  I’ve never heard it.   So, get to it.   Legitimize your claim. 

If I had to cover topic you have never heard of, I wouldn't ever get to leave the room.

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You better provide a link to that quote and source your claim.  I’ve never heard it.   So, get to it.   Legitimize your claim. 

Here you go you ignorant dumbfeck.  One more truth for you to deny.

========================

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in U.S. election - Wash Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-told-russian-officials-in-2017-he-wasnt-concerned-about-moscows-interference-in-us-election/2019/09/27/b20a8bc8-e159-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

1 minute ago, Scout said:

========================

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in U.S. election - Wash Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-told-russian-officials-in-2017-he-wasnt-concerned-about-moscows-interference-in-us-election/2019/09/27/b20a8bc8-e159-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

come on... an opinion piece??

14 hours ago, Scout said:

I can't wait until they read that transcript at the impeachment.!

Life is good!

Honey,

We are GOP.   We are fighter-borne.  We can be "gentlemen".  We can be nice.  And,......we can "clean-up real nice". 

We look good....in sharp uniform.

But, at the end of the day......good men.....are real men......who fight for what is good.  Even if they must get dirty.

Alan Dershowitcz.   Life-long Dem. 50yrs.  He is free, strong, Jew, Libertarian.  He now...….walks down the road...

with us.

Why?            The hand is offered.       Will you consider...……..joining us...……….the hand of friendship...……….🙂.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

========================

They  do not even have the words he actually said, and it is  irrelevant.   WE  now know he was dealing with the traitor Comey, who was spying on him

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

The president believes that Ukraine was the one that interfered in the election not Russia even tho our intelligence officials said that it was the Russian. 

And we saw how our intel officials behaved under Obama...I wouldn't trust them as far as I could toss the Capital building.  

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

The president believes that Ukraine was the one that interfered in the election not Russia even tho our intelligence officials said that it was the Russian. 

He CLAIMS to believe this, but Trump does not actually have beliefs so much as he has excuses, false narratives and lies.