AG Barr tells America what HE THINKS, and what HE KNOWS... FBI abuse, obstruction, and corruption... Democrat Party involvement, and Obama SPYING on Donald Trump !!

AG Bob Barr was SCATHING in his commentary about IG Report... He LAID OUT what HE thought, and what HE KNOWS !!  Said Horowitz's investigation was limited... and the Durham investigation will have the LAST word !!  FINALLY the TRUTH is coming OUT... NOT from the mouths of Democrat PUPPETS who are ONLY trying to HIDE the TRUTH... but from people who KNOW what happened, and are DETERMINED to GET the TRUTH OUT, and get it to the PEOPLE !!

Synopsis of Barrs Interview:

Attorney General William Barr had an exclusive interview with NBC News’ Pete Williams where he noted his concerns with the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on FISA abuses under the Obama administration.

In his interview with NBC News, Barr disagreed with the IG report concerning the alleged spy operation that was executed against the Trump campaign, saying it was quite clear this was the case. saying...  but what else would you call an operation where an operative is sent to glean information from someone under false pretenses and relay that to a superior. The New York Times twisted themselves into pretzels over this aspect, eventually doling out distinctions without a difference when it came to the spy allegation. Even Obama’s former spy czar, James Clapper, said what the FBI did here—using undercover informants who targeted Trump officials George Papadopoulos, Sam Clovis, and Carter Page without them knowing who they worked for—fell under the definition of spying (via NBC News😞

-  Attorney General William Barr said he still believes the FBI may have operated out of "bad faith" when it investigated whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, and he contends the FBI acted improperly by continuing the investigation after Donald Trump took office.

-  Barr essentially dismissed the findings of the Justice Department's inspector general that there was no evidence of political bias in the launching of the Russia probe, saying that his hand-picked prosecutor, John Durham, will have the last word on the matter.

-  Said.. "I think our nation was turned on its head for three years based on a completely bogus narrative that was largely fanned and hyped by a completely irresponsible press," Barr said. "I think there were gross abuses…and inexplicable behavior that is intolerable in the FBI."

-  Said... "I think that leaves open the possibility that there was bad faith."

-  Said...  Horowitz didn't look very hard, and that the inspector general accepted the FBI's explanations at face value.  "All he said was, people gave me an explanation and I didn't find anything to contradict it…he hasn't decided the issue of improper motive,"
-  Said... "I think we have to wait until the full investigation is done."
-  Said he stood by his assertion that the Trump campaign was spied on, noting that the FBI used confidential informants who recorded conversations with Trump campaign officials.

"It was clearly spied upon," he said. "That's what electronic surveillance is … going through people's emails, wiring people up."

- Said... The Times piece about Crossfire Hurricane pretty much lays out a rather basic spy operation, where one woman whose

name is supposedly Azra Turk, was sent to London to rendezvous  with Papadopoulos in the hopes of getting information  

concerning the campaign’s alleged Russia ties. The meeting was set up under false pretenses Papadopoulos didn’t know she was

FBI. He thinks she was CIA. 

-Said... This whole circus (or circus) was based on the debunked, unverified, and inaccurate Trump dossier that was compiled by

Christopher Steele, a former British spy after he was contracted by Fusion GPS, a research firm. Oh, and who hired Fusion? The

Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democrats did. So, it was a politically biased piece of opposition research that was used to

secure the spy warrant against Page and set off this Russian collusion myth that engulfed the media for two years. Oh, sorry—this

Turk woman was also the one who was running the alleged spy operation that also included longtime FBI and CIA asset Stefan

Halper, who also tried to infiltrate the Trump orbit. But this isn’t spying, they tell me...

OH MAN... and this is ONLY the BEGINNING of the END !!  THIS is what the Democrats have been FEVERISHLY trying to REMOVE Donald Trump from office for... because if they COULD, they MIGHT have a chance to STONEWALL the investigation... as it is, Duraham seems confident that HIS report eill be complete and OUT by late Spring or early summer, 2020... well before the election, and HE is not the type to STONE WALL it for POLITICAL reasons !!

Democrats are SO SCREWED !!  BUT it's ONLY their fault, and NO ONE else's !!

https://news.yahoo.com/bill-barr-chides-fbi-inexplicable-123311440.html

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/attorney-general-barr-blasts-russia-investigation-travesty-192700648.html

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/12/10/ag-barr-the-fbi-acted-in-bad-faith-and-spied-on-the-trump-campaign-n2557768/

2 hours ago, merrill said:

Barr will be disbarred by the time this is over ..........

What’s fascinating to see is barr get out in front of both reports before being made public & listening to his interpretation.  

I wonder if he feels compelled to do this for a report that is beneficial to the potus?

3 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

What’s fascinating to see is barr get out in front of both reports before being made public & listening to his interpretation.  

I wonder if he feels compelled to do this for a report that is beneficial to the potus?

HA!!  I think he sees the Democrats going on a LYING BLITZ... and CLIMING that the Horowitz report PROVED an entire SERIES of democrat LIES that it does NOT...

What's more today, Horowitz has BLOWN HOLES in MOST of those democrat LIES, but they CONTINUE to LIE !!

Do you REALLY think people are THAT STUPID ?  HA!!  SOON people are going to be INDICTED for many of the things YOU have said they were EXONERATED of today... HA!! 

WHAT will you LIE about THEN ?  YOU FRIKKIN MORONS !!

6 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

HA!!  I think he sees the Democrats going on a LYING BLITZ... and CLIMING that the Horowitz report PROVED an entire SERIES of democrat LIES that it does NOT...

What's more today, Horowitz has BLOWN HOLES in MOST of those democrat LIES, but they CONTINUE to LIE !!

Do you REALLY think people are THAT STUPID ?  HA!!  SOON people are going to be INDICTED for many of the things YOU have said they were EXONERATED of today... HA!! 

WHAT will you LIE about THEN ?  YOU FRIKKIN MORONS !!

But its the AG report, not the lying democrats report...

4 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Its not a matter of what’s beneficial for Trump, it’s about the weaponization of government agencies against Americans. 

This is the stuff of Iran and NK, not the USA. 

13 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Its not a matter of what’s beneficial for Trump, it’s about the weaponization of government agencies against Americans. 

This is the stuff of Iran and NK, not the USA. 

Weaponizing ?? The IG said they had good reason to investigate.

should they ignore evidence because it is trump ?

no!

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

He lied you imbecile.

barf spun a lie for morons and look who bought it.🤪

lol. are you really this stupid? barr would've never came out publicly like he did if he didn't already know for a fact that there were upcoming indictments. 

what barr was basically doing is preparing the nation for the shock that heads are gonna roll. 

4 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

lol. are you really this stupid? barr would've never came out publicly like he did if he didn't already know for a fact that there were upcoming indictments. 

what barr was basically doing is preparing the nation for the shock that heads are gonna roll. 

we Have heard that for 8 months. You are being played and call me stupid???

bwahahahaha

wise up sucker .

on second thought stay the way you are, it’s so so so provincial🤣

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

we Have heard that for 8 months. You are being played and call me stupid???

bwahahahaha

wise up sucker 

on second thought stay the way you are, it’s so so so provincial🤣

lol. you've heard it for 8 months? hmmmm. that's strange seeing how it was just announced within the past couple days. ha ha

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

Don’t believe the IG believe the spin bill barf puts on it to help us identify the estupidos 😝

it's not just barr. durham came out publicly and said the same thing. you people keep making light of the IG report. lol

you're an idiot. the information concerning the FISA court is particularly damning. not really sure if you're smart enough

to truly comprehend the signs that are clearly being put before you. obviously. lol 

Just now, lewstherin said:

lol. you've heard it for 8 months? hmmmm. that's strange seeing how it was just announced withing the past couple days. ha ha

No we were pumped with bulls hit for at least 8 months .

first Hilary would be inducted.

then comey was going to jail.

then the IG report that dragged out for months was gonna nail the deep state and clear dirtydon.

when that fizzled it was the Durham thingy that you tell us that will nail everyone to the wall.

you are being played for a sucker, bro.

trump is about as dishonest as they come.

at least tell me that you know he has no respect for asss lickers like you.

right?

wait,

he didn’t respect god or his marriage vows but he respects you???

🤣

no one does nigro 

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

it's not just barr. durham came out publicly and said the same thing. you people keep making light of the IG report. lol

you're an idiot. the information concerning the FISA court is particularly damning. not really sure if you're smart enough

to truly comprehend the signs that are clearly being put before you. obviously. lol 

The IG said they had enough to get a fisa warrant.

anything else you spin is bulls hit

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

No we were pumped with bulls hit for at least 8 months .

first Hilary would be inducted.

then comey was going to jail.

then the IG report that dragged out for months was gonna nail the deep state and clear dirtydon.

when that fizzled it was the Durham thingy that you tell us that will nail everyone to the wall.

you are being played for a sucker, bro.

trump is about as dishonest as they come.

at least tell me that you know he has no respect for asss lickers like you.

right?

wait,

he didn’t respect god or his marriage vows but he respects you???

🤣

no one does nigro 

lol. i can actually picture you sitting with spittle spraying from your lips as you typed that. simmer down. take a valium if you need one. 

everything will be just fine. ok?

4 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

lol. i can actually picture you sitting with spittle spraying from your lips as you typed that. simmer down. take a valium if you need one. 

everything will be just fine. ok?

You have quite the vivid imagination. I am happily mocking you and the others who still don’t get you are being played by a cheap hood.

its like you are in this bubble where you are under a spell and can’t break free.

i find it fascinating that trump has cast an enchantment over so many grown men and women.

it’s like you have suspended your free will and cannot believe the evidence of your own senses .

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

You have quite the vivid imagination. I am happily mocking you and the others who still don’t get you are being played by a cheap hood.

its like you are in this bubble where you are under a spell and can’t break free.

i find it fascinating that trump has cast an enchantment over so many grown men and women.

it’s like you have suspended your free will and cannot believe the evidence of your own senses .

no. i'm just a realist. and i'm also a loyal colts fan.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

Weaponizing ?? The IG said they had good reason to investigate.

should they ignore evidence because it is trump ?

no!

No, Trump should not be afforded any special treatment. That being said, he should have been afforded the same handling Feinstein got. That didn’t happen. 

Major, major red flag as were those “serious errors”.., every error going to the detriment of Trump.