Transgender girl, 12, starts taking puberty blockers.

Vegas

Something tells me that most of the liberals here will refer to the mother and her as some kind of hero. Liberalism is a mental disease. You all need help. 

https://news.yahoo.com/transgender-girl-12-starts-puberty-181609954.html

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vegas said:

Something tells me that most of the liberals here will refer to the mother and her as some kind of hero. Liberalism is a mental disease. You all need help. 

Wow...drugging their kids for a political agenda.

Leftists politicians got big buck$ from a company the produces puberty blockers.

29 minutes ago, Vegas said:

At this time, I think the mother may have Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

How is she ever going to grow a cock?

A strap on i guess. I saw this transgender girl who works at this McDonalds near me. She appeared to be in the middle of a transition.  She started growing a beard and stache, but still had a high girl voice. It was weird. I felt bad for her because she is obviously mentally ill. 

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Wow...drugging their kids for a political agenda.

Leftists politicians got big buck$ from a company the produces puberty blockers.

Liberals are evil. They need to go back to hell where they came from. 

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

How is she ever going to grow a cock?

50 minutes ago, Vegas said:

A strap on i guess. I saw this transgender girl who works at this McDonalds near me. She appeared to be in the middle of a transition.  She started growing a beard and stache, but still had a high girl voice. It was weird. I felt bad for her because she is obviously mentally ill. 

If she decides to go with the full SRS, one option is taking flesh and skin from other parts of the body to construct one. Sometimes the arm, sometimes the thigh. It's a revolting procedure. Do not look up pictures of it.

14 minutes ago, kking said:

If she decides to go with the full SRS, one option is taking flesh and skin from other parts of the body to construct one. Sometimes the arm, sometimes the thigh. It's a revolting procedure. Do not look up pictures of it.

Sounds like you talk from experience.

13 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Sounds like you talk from experience.

No, my sources are just facebook and reddit screenshots that have been circulated over the last couple years as transgenderism becomes normalized. 

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Does it have nerves in it?

I'm sure it does; whether they remain intact after the procedure is another matter. And even if they were intact, it would be no where near the sensitivity of an actual penis. It's just a replacement to simulate having something there. There's no way sex is viable with it, which makes you wonder why anyone would EVER go through with such a procedure unless they were mentally unfit.