Hillary Paid for Foreign Interference in the Election

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

using the same standard ,trump paid for foreign influence when he hired rudy and two thugs to dig up dirt in Ukraine. except those thugs are under indictment for illegally sending foreign money to a trump campaign front group and the strangest thing is that they were in contact with dev " lap doggy dog" while they were in the midst of their crime spree .

and then we have trump on his own transcript telling zelensky to report to his private attorney not the state department, and then later denied rudy was doing his dirty work. 

only a moron would trust and believe trump and I think trump did us a great service by helping us to identify who here is really stupid. 

trump to zelensky: report directly to my man rudy.

trump to bill o'reilly: rudy doesn't work for me.

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

using the same standard ,trump paid for foreign influence when he hired rudy and two thugs to dig up dirt in Ukraine. except those thugs are under indictment for illegally sending foreign money to a trump campaign front group and the strangest thing is that they were in contact with dev " lap doggy dog" while they were in the midst of their crime spree .

and then we have trump on his own transcript telling zelensky to report to his private attorney not the state department, and then later denied rudy was doing his dirty work. 

only a moron would trust and believe trump and I think trump did us a great service by helping us to identify who here is really stupid. 

"using the same standard ,trump paid for foreign influence when he hired rudy"

Oops...harry just affirmed the thread title.

:)

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Didn't you kinda just confirm what Hillary did..?

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

using the same standard ,trump paid for foreign influence when he hired rudy and two thugs to dig up dirt in Ukraine.

Joe Biden is corrupt and Trump is required to  investigate.   Don't  blame Trump for  seeing the  video of Biden bragging about    his sown  corruption

18 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Thanx harry.   :)

9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Joe Biden is corrupt and Trump is required to  investigate.   Don't  blame Trump for  seeing the  video of Biden bragging about    his sown  corruption

trump got caught abusing his office to further his personal political ambitions. he told zelensky to report to rudy and then told o'rielly that rudy wasn't working for him. can ya kinda see how little respect he has for your intelligence, or do you lack enough intelligence to see?

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

what does the State Department  have to do with Biden?

exactly you stupid shit. it was a personal mission so trump could force zelensky to launch a fake investigation so trump could use that in commercials to smear biden. you moron you just made the case. golly you are a stupid person. but thanks for tacitly admitting it, you poor dumb slob. LOL

Just now, harryramar said:

trump got caught abusing his office to further his personal political ambitions.

OK..  so Trump is not allowed to  investigate Biden?

Explain  how Trump  in  not allowed to  investigate corruption when the  ex VP is  literally bragging about it on tape

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump got caught abusing his office to further his personal political ambitions. he told zelensky to report to rudy and then told o'rielly that rudy wasn't working for him. can ya kinda see how little respect he has for your intelligence, or do you lack enough intelligence to see?

harry is just now realizing he affirmed the thread title.  

Just now, harryramar said:

it was a personal mission so trump could force zelensky to launch a fake investigation

Wait... what was "fake" about  it?

We have Biden  on tape admitting to strong arming the  ex President of the  Ukraine  with  a billion dollars of  our  money.

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

OK..  so Trump is not allowed to  investigate Biden?

Explain  how Trump  in  not allowed to  investigate corruption when the  ex VP is  literally bragging about it on tape

he is allowed to investigate he just is not allowed to abuse his office by withholding money approved by congress to extort a " favor" from Ukraine while Ukrainians were dyjng. have you no morals at all?

ok, chalk some up to mental illness but even crazy people have limits it what they will allow.

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Wait... what was "fake" about  it?

We have Biden  on tape admitting to strong arming the  ex President of the  Ukraine  with  a billion dollars of  our  money.

uhhh so if biden is on tape admitting it why would trump have to be sneaky and send a slimeball like rudy over to coordinate the dirt digging? helllllooooo?

you keep making the case for the dems you poor dear.

thanks for that

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

he just is not allowed to abuse his office by withholding money approved by congress to extort a " favor" from Ukraine while Ukrainians were dyjng.

he absolutely  has the  legal authority to withhold  money for any reason if he suspects corruption.   Do you  deny this  authority?

He is allowed to use any words he wants, if he uses the word  favor, he can do that.

Ukrainians  were dying  under Obama  too, and he gave  less and  actually  threatened to extort.

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

he absolutely  has the  legal authority to withhold  money for any reason if he suspect corruption.   Do you  deny this  authority?

He is allowed to use any words he wants, if he uses the word  favor, he can do that.

Ukrainians  were dying  under Obama  too, and he gave  less and  actually  threatened to extort.

Zoooom...right over harry's head.

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you're an idiot

wait...you keep claiming that biden already admitted to a crime on tv s why would he not be indicted by trumps own justice department instead of sending a slimy guy like rudy to Ukraine instead?

why would he order zelensky to report to rudy instead of the ambassador and other americans in Ukraine?

trump got caught dead to rights and is being impeached by patriots while traitors like you and pr and the other scum make excuses for lawlessness.