trump and pence on the hershey highway

trump and pence were a scant 25 miles from my home last night.

first , don't worry folks we locked all  the doors to the cars and our home.

and of course hollerin'  trump was lying again as usual and claimed his campaign was spied on and called the fbi scum for daring to do their job.

of course the IG report laid waste t the lies but the gassier assses still cling to the notion that trump is not a conman who makes monkeys of them by playing them for saps.

can someone please restore honor and dignity to the white house??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I think the POS can't get more absurd, he does. I have never ever in my life seen a president sink to such low underhanded unethical behavior....and his fans love it...conditioned by 20 years of Foxaganda for Idiots, and 30 years of gop HATE radio for Morons

36 minutes ago, harryramar said:

and of course hollerin'  trump was lying again as usual and claimed his campaign was spied on and called the fbi scum for daring to do their job.

of course the IG report laid waste t the lies but the gassier assses still cling to the notion that trump is not a conman who makes monkeys of them by playing them for saps.

Good am, Ramar,

I think Trump is doing a good job for this nation.

You don't.   Aren't we representative of the Am. voters?  About half like him, and about half don't.

Here is what I propose.  Let's have an election.   Each person can vote for him or against him.

I think they call this kind of stuff...….a DEMOCRACY !!!

Now, does that sound fair? 

10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Good am, Ramar,

I think Trump is doing a good job for this nation.

You don't.   Aren't we representative of the Am. voters?  About half like him, and about half don't.

Here is what I propose.  Let's have an election.   Each person can vote for him or against him.

I think they call this kind of stuff...….a DEMOCRACY !!!

Now, does that sound fair? 

yes but if you don't mind we will be vigilant to make sure he doesn't try to cheat again like he did with the shakedown of Ukraine. trump is dirty and he is incorrigible so I expect the clown will try to cheat again as he cannot win anything without cheating. 

59 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the IG report laid waste t the lies

the IG report  confirmed gross abuses by the  FBI  in staging a fake spying  investigation  into a campaign.

Made Watergate look  amateur and sloppy

tick tock   keep lying to  yourself.

1200px-John_H._Durham.jpg

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

the IG report  confirmed gross abuses by the  FBI  in staging a fake spying  investigation  into a campaign.

Made Watergate look  amateur and sloppy

tick tock   keep lying to  yourself.

1200px-John_H._Durham.jpg

nope it said no such thing. you are exaggerating the truth because you are dishonest. and a mental case.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

It confirmed the abuses.

They  falsified documents to get FISA warrants on  innocent people  you stupid fuck

innocent people? there are six of the cocksuckers either in jail or headed there . what the hell kind of mental case are you?

trmps campaign chief: rotting in prison fr the res of his life

trumps first nsa: guilty of a felony and may be headed to prison

trumps assistant campaign head : guilty

roger stone: convicted of 7 felonies related to trumps dirty work : headed to prison

trumps new personal lawyer: under federal investigation for multiple crimes

two trump thugs : indicted for trying to bring Russian mob money to a trump campaign front.

trump personal lawyer who did trumps dirty work: in prison for 3 years.

dude you are crazy but yo are also quite stupid if you believe that trump surrounded hiself qwith criminals but had no idea they were commiting crimes for him.

that is serious stupidity.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

FISA abuses idiot...  what the FBI did with others is also criminal.  

only a really dirty crook, a completely stupid imbecile, or a mentally ill person would see all the people in jail or heading to jail for doing trumps dirty work while not seeing that they were doing trumps dirty work. 

too funny

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

Trump and pence are not your criminal problem, the problem is that local court houses have stopped prosecuting things like armed robbery car jacking with witness citizens that have filled out witness affidavits while the democrats have nothing to do but present hearsay evidence trying to impeach Trump for three years.

If you have not been able to experience any of the dandy new barter town Venezuela styled corruption fun in your own area you had better just start preparing to deal with it because it is coming while half of USA politicians are completely focused on spy story BS from the other side of the world.

7 minutes ago, Chongo said:

Trump and pence are not your criminal problem, the problem is that local court houses have stopped prosecuting things like armed robbery car jacking with witness citizens that have filled out witness affidavits while the democrats have nothing to do but present hearsay evidence trying to impeach Trump for three years.

If you have not been able to experience any of the dandy new barter town Venezuela styled corruption fun in your own area you had better just start preparing to deal with it because it is coming while half of USA politicians are completely focused on spy story BS from the other side of the world.

do you have any evidence that local courts have stopped prosecuting violent criminals on trumps watch?

why do you fools lie about everything?

have you no decency or self respect left? 

seripusly, you fools are mostly mental cases to make such obviously stupid statements.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

poor harryramarhisgoat

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

do you have any evidence that local courts have stopped prosecuting violent criminals on trumps watch?

why do you fools lie about everything?

have you no decency or self respect left? 

seripusly, you fools are mostly mental cases to make such obviously stupid statements.

Well you are lucky to enjoy such protection, I have seen these problems in the city and out in the woods one hundred miles from a city.

The new non prosecution policy's have also been reported in the news.

Ignorance is bliss. 

MSNBC catches Trump voter literally fighting back tears over impeachment: ‘He’s done such a great job’

One voter who spoke to MSNBC on Tuesday was near tears because she said that Democrats are treating President Donald Trump unfairly in impeachment proceedings.

After Democrats officially revealed articles of impeachment against Trump, MSNBC caught up with some of the president’s supporters, who had been waiting in line to see him speak in Pennsylvania Tuesday evening.

One man said that he did not trust the “so-called experts” on impeachment because “they are the ones that got us into trouble that the United States has been in for a while.”

“Nobody’s perfect,” another man donned in Trump gear said. “He hasn’t been without mistakes. But he certainly has done more things right than wrong. And he’s done a lot for this country with jobs and supporting the military and everything that he does. It’s just wonderful.”

Barbara Hitcho said that she was “breaking up here because I’m very upset today.”

“I’m glad I’m here,” Hitcho sniffled as she spoke to MSNBC. “I think it’s so hard because he’s done such a great job and this is the way that he’s being treated. It’s very upsetting to me.”

Watch the video below from MSNBC.

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling