My bitch has balls,

Chuck!

Happiness is having two balls

IMG-3277.jpg

Dictionary dot com:

bitch

[ bich ]SHOW IPA

noun

a female dog:The bitch won first place in the sporting dogs category.
a female of canines generally.

Sometimes it's nice when a bitch can stretch out with some balls in her mouth

IMG-3282.jpg

Learners Dictionary dot com:

(for those who don't know much English):

1 bitch /ˈbɪtʃ/  noun
plural bitches
Learner's definition of BITCH

[count] : a female dog

Doesn't always have to be they same two balls either

IMG-2609.jpg

Merriam Webster dot com:

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈbich  \

Definition of bitch

(Entry 1 of 2)

1: the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammalsThe behavioral endocrinology of both male dogs and bitches is quite unique and differs from that of most other mammals …— Ian Dunbar— compare DOG entry 1 sense 1b
2ainformal, often offensive : a malic

My bitch will wash her balls in her bath
IMG-2503.jpg

Lexico dot com:

Definition of bitch in English:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

bitch

Pronunciation /biCH/ /bɪtʃ/ 

NOUN

• 1A female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.

More example sentences
  • ‘Breeders who select the stud dogs and bitches within a breed effectively direct the breed's progress, and among sheepdogs, the eminent dogs have been those that excelled at sheepdog trials.’ ‘If your dog is not correctly registered you are likely to have difficulty should you wish to enter it in shows, breed your bitch or if you have selected a male dog, advertise for stud services.’

‘Trevor says his useless dog - a bitch, actually - ‘chases birds and rounds up hens,’ but usually flakes out in the sun.’

‘Because of dog fanciers' inclination to breed their bitches to current winners, his selections wielded a great influence on the development of the German shepherd breed.

‘Registrations started in 1907, with three dogs and four bitches.’

‘Additional points are gained by winning Best of Winners, if there are fewer dogs than bitches entered, or vice versa

.’ ‘Two bitches carried puppies to term; one of which one died shortly after birth.’

‘Two packs of angry aggressive dogs hunting in heat bitches were looking very dangerous so I chose to cross the road to pass.’

‘And, we may note from the use of ‘his’, it is a dog not a bitch.’

‘Also, you can ask for a reference from an owner of one of the bitch's puppies.’

‘An important decision you will need to make is whether to buy a dog or a bitch.’

‘An owner of two Labrador stud dogs and a bitch, she eventually hopes to breed and train suitable assistance dogs for work with blind and deaf people.’

Sometimes this bitch has balls that don't belong to her

IMG-E3095.jpg

Word Central dot com:

Student Dictionary

One entry found for bitch.

Main Entry: bitch audio.gif
Pronunciation: primarystressbich
Function: noun
: a female dog

And sometimes, my bitch even likes pussy

IMG-2749-1.jpg

I hope you enjoyed and hopefully those of you who didn't know learned something.

Is she yours?

That truly is a fine bitch.

Being a Franklin of obvious English origin I truly appreciate the point you have taken your valuable time to make here.

Would you like me to remove the superfluous comma from your thread title? I would do so only with your permission of course...

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Here is Bitch in British

the horns, the drums, perfection

Chuck, reality is designed to distort how life really works regardless the franchise directing human nature to support the humanities.  If you are going to fight against make believe scenarios you have to counter argue with how life actually works, not facts used to justify each franchise denying how life works in plain sight.

also, you have to work against great grandparent generation, grandparent generation, parenting generation, reproduced so far generated being trained to act the same way great grandparents were endoctrinated.

My point is when going against organized systems of denial, one has to face all of them at the same time.

My dog steals my chair too.  But he vacates as soon as I start to sit down in it.  Obviously your dog and cat get along very well, despite the size disparity.  Unlike your dog, mine acts like he's being murdered when he gets a bath !

Beautiful animals and photos.

37 minutes ago, bludog said:

My dog steals my chair too.  But he vacates as soon as I start to sit down in it.  Obviously your dog and cat get along very well, despite the size disparity.  Unlike your dog, mine acts like he's being murdered when he gets a bath !

My bitch loves my well. Water constantly running in her baby pool at 52°. 

My bitch also loves her frisbee. She will chase it and make these wonderful fantastic leaps to snatch it out of the air 

After the first 20 throws or so she will go lay in the pool for a couple minutes, with the hose running that cold water right on her, and then bring the frisbee back for more

12 hours ago, bludog said:

12 hours ago, Giujo said:

^^^^^here's a dog without balls^^^^^

😂🤣🤣

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2019 at 4:55 AM, Chuck! said:

Happiness is having two balls

IMG-3277.jpg

Dictionary dot com:

Sometimes it's nice when a bitch can stretch out with some balls in her mouth

IMG-3282.jpg

Learners Dictionary dot com:

(for those who don't know much English):

Doesn't always have to be they same two balls either

IMG-2609.jpg

Merriam Webster dot com:

My bitch will wash her balls in her bath
IMG-2503.jpg

Lexico dot com:

Sometimes this bitch has balls that don't belong to her

IMG-E3095.jpg

Word Central dot com:

And sometimes, my bitch even likes pussy

IMG-2749-1.jpg

I hope you enjoyed and hopefully those of you who didn't know learned something.