Does anyine ELSE FEEL it? Like ALL the air just went OUT of the Democrat Bubble.. like the Liberals are RUNNING for the EXITS... smells like WINNING !!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberals are running for the exits huh?

House Republican Departures Are Mounting: 20 to Date ...

Oct 1, 2019 - 20 House Republicans have announced plans not to run again in 2020 so far, ... Bradley Byrne is planning a run for Senate, while Montana Rep. ... 13 are retiring, three have resigned, and four are seeking another office.

29 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re  eikkZxzb.jpg  DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re

Does anyine ELSE FEEL it? Like ALL the air just went OUT of the Democrat Bubble..

Yeah.

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

A Crime Spree, In Progress

November 24, 2019

"Earlier this week on Hardball, Eric Swalwell responded to a question about Trumps witness tampering and intimidation by stating the obvious. Said Swalwell, “This is a crime spree in progress. We have what the President did with the Ukrainians and his shakedown scheme of asking them to investigate his opponent. But he’s obstructing Congress’ investigation, hes intimidating witnesses as they are testifying or, in the case of Ms. Williams this weekend, right before they testify. But Swalwell might as well have been describing the entire Trump presidency, if not his entire career. As I have noted before, it is incredibly difficult for the Democrats to run a very narrow impeachment process, simply because any investigation will expose more and more Trump crimes, both old and new."

ipb2smll2.jpg

Wow. Talk about DELUSIONAL Trump Cult! 

No sooner do we potty-train the Conservatives and get them weaned them off their Russian sperm diet, they run back to the emotional safety of Mommy's nipple, Daddy's VISA Card, and the trusty old Crack Pipe.

"Just wait until Bilbo Barr does the REAL Investigation you meanie Liberals!" 

VERDICT-

Our shrinking Cult of Trump Worshipers are destined to be taken-out, just like we took out David Koresh. 

They CLEARLY can't handle what America is doing to their silly DILDOnald and their childish conspiracy nonsense.

1) Ouch. Embarrassing! Our red-as sed Rube Nation's Dear Leader just got Impeached.

2) Trump's FBI Director and Trump's FBI IG just fired a .50 Caliber at Rube Nation's "It's a Deep State!/Treason Indictments!/It was an FBI Coup to take down a President!" Trial Balloon. Dang! That Nutter Nonsense crashed back to Earth before it even cleared the Launching Pad.

And what do the Trumanzees do, in response to their Conspiracy being shot full of holes? 

LOL. They are sending their best Jade Helm 15 Observer Recovery Team to the crash site, hoping to find alien artifacts. 

23 minutes ago, bludog said:

Liberals are running for the exits huh?

After what we learned yesterday, and what we will learn in the late spring when the Barr/Durham report comes out... COUPLED with a STRONG economy, Trump keeping he word on DOZENS of campaign promises, and the democrats finding NOTHING from the Russian collusion fiasco... and NOW, the Impeachment inquiry laying ANOTHER EGG...

Do you REALLY think people are going to be inclined to vote DEMOCRAT?  ESPECIALLY since now they've essentially WASTED their entire House term trying to OBSTRUCT Trump instead of helping Americans... and TRYING to get one of the Most SUCCESSFUL American Presidents in HISTORY IMPEACCED !!

I think the Democrat will be LUCKY if they can KEEP the House, because I think the House will flip, and Republicans will ADD seats in the senate !!

Blacks supporting Trump up to 25%, Hispanics  up to 50%... Republicans supporting Trump at close to 96%, and Independents breaking for Trump 60% to 40% !!  A LOT of things would need to go wrong for that to change... could it happen?  Yes, But I wouldn't bet AGAINST Trump... the MAN is a winner !!

7 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Wow. Talk about DELUSIONAL Trump Cult! 

No sooner do we potty-train the Conservatives and get them weaned them off their Russian sperm diet, they run back to the emotional safety of Mommy's nipple, Daddy's VISA Card, and the trusty old Crack Pipe.

"Just wait until Bilbo Barr does the REAL Investigation you meanie Liberals!"

mamasboy.jpg

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

It's based on sondlands testimony. 

Sondlands testimony didn't connect the foreign aid to the things Giuliani requested. 

"He was concerned the aid was being held up until Ukraine publicly announced their investigation into Burisma and the Bidens. He reported his concerns about the aid to VP Pence. Pence did not say 'what investigations?' 'what are you talking about?' Sondland also said, 'The suggestion that we're engaged in some irregular, rogue diplomacy is absolutely false.' He also said, 'We were following the express directives of the president.'"

So...where in his testimony does he state that the funding was to be withheld IN EXCHANGE FOR the public announcement of the investigation?

Just now, leftwinger said:

absolutely he did 

Give me a quote. I just rewatched the summary of it. He reiterated that "he believed" that that was the reasoning behind withholding the aid, but his only explanation for how he came to the conclusion was, "Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I conveyed this message to Mr. Yarmak on September 1st 2019 in connection with vice president Pence’s visit to Warsaw and a meeting with president Zelensky.”

Just now, kking said:

Give me a quote. I just rewatched the summary of it. He reiterated that "he believed" that that was the reasoning behind withholding the aid, but his only explanation for how he came to the conclusion was, "Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I conveyed this message to Mr. Yarmak on September 1st 2019 in connection with vice president Pence’s visit to Warsaw and a meeting with president Zelensky.”

No cite, no read. Do better.