Jump to content

Democrats just gave Trump 2020


Recommended Posts

Trump needed a large national stage. He needed an enemy he could point to and show weakness, unhinged behavior, and radical ideas for government. Democrats have given him both with this pointless impeachment and by promoting socialist radical in their primary. Your loss in November will be epic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump needed a large national stage. He needed an enemy he could point to and show weakness, unhinged behavior, and radical ideas for government. Democrats have given him both with this pointless impeachment and by promoting socialist radical in their primary. Your loss in November will be epic.

Temper down your excitement and confidence it will be a hard fight to win in November 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Temper down your excitement and confidence it will be a hard fight to win in November 

Oh, sorry. Trump doesn't have a prayer now!! Liberals can stay in their safe spaces comfortably knowing they will win in November. Their vote isn't needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump needed a large national stage. He needed an enemy he could point to and show weakness, unhinged behavior, and radical ideas for government. Democrats have given him both with this pointless impeachment and by promoting socialist radical in their primary. Your loss in November will be epic.

That would work if he was beloved like Reagan but trump is despised by Americans 43 to 54

he lies to much to generate any sympathy or good will

we want him out of our lives forever.

have you learned nothing from the asss whoopin you got in 2018

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I hope this goes to the senate. LOL Then when it gets shot down as the partisan witch hunt it is, the left will explode. LOL

No we will simply give the boot to republican traitors.

it called an election and trump is detested by most Americans.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, harryramar said:

That would work if he was beloved like Reagan but trump is despised by Americans 43 to 54

he lies to much to generate any sympathy or good will

we want him out of our lives forever.

have you learned nothing from the asss whoopin you got in 2018

Keep propagating that fairy tale......

The swing state numbers totally destroy it ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, harryramar said:

No we will simply give the boot to republican traitors.

it called an election and trump is detested by most Americans.

 

Why do you keep continually gas lighting yourself .....?

Your claim that most Americans detest Trump is a deliberate lie ....

Which the numbers prove.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, impartialobserver said:

The only obstacle to Trump winning in 2020 would have been a recession. Did not happen and should not in the near future. Money talks. He may be a clown but that can be overlooked if the economy is doing well (even though he has little to do with that).

Well, at least you are making progress with your TDS.....

And IT IS Trump's economy.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump needed a large national stage. He needed an enemy he could point to and show weakness, unhinged behavior, and radical ideas for government. Democrats have given him both with this pointless impeachment and by promoting socialist radical in their primary. Your loss in November will be epic.

Sorry, there aren't enough brain dead people in this country that would still vote for Trump.  

 

Nice to see that you hate America so much that you'd rejoice in over half the country being upset that a lying con man was re-elected and set to continue destroying our country.  Why do you hate America anyway?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I hope this goes to the senate. LOL Then when it gets shot down as the partisan witch hunt it is, the left will explode. LOL

of course it will go to the senate and of course the GOP majority there will put party before country.  Nobody on the left expects anything else.  Nobody's head will explode.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

No we will simply give the boot to republican traitors.

it called an election and trump is detested by most Americans.

 

If you are wanting to get rid of people through elections, the why have you been doing impeachments talk since before Trump was elected?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

of course it will go to the senate and of course the GOP majority there will put party before country.  Nobody on the left expects anything else.  Nobody's head will explode.

Why is it the GOP is putting party before country and not the democrats doing it? There isn't any specific evidence to impeach on. It is just someone heard someone say something. That isn't evidence at all. If this were an actual court case it would have been thrown out. As it stands impeachment is a political process that is being abused brilliantly by the democrats. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Impeachment (result being irrelevant) gives Trump and his followers this false sense of being a victim or being oppressed. Losing an election, no one play victim. It is much the same as college football which depends on subjective opinions to decide its champions... therefore opening the door for complaining and playing victim. College basketball... win 6 games in the NCAA tournament and you are the champ. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Why is it the GOP is putting party before country and not the democrats doing it? There isn't any specific evidence to impeach on. It is just someone heard someone say something. That isn't evidence at all. If this were an actual court case it would have been thrown out. As it stands impeachment is a political process that is being abused brilliantly by the democrats. 

odd that at least 500 former US attorneys all said that the Mueller report contained indictable offenses by the clown.... 

 

Bribery is specifically mentioned regarding impeachment.  It was a shakedown.  He got caught.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

If you are wanting to get rid of people through elections, the why have you been doing impeachments talk since before Trump was elected?

Who has been doing impeachment talks since before he was elected?

can you name 3 or 4 groups or is this some bs from fux news to fool the suckers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RollingRock said:

Sorry, there aren't enough brain dead people in this country that would still vote for Trump.  

 

Nice to see that you hate America so much that you'd rejoice in over half the country being upset that a lying con man was re-elected and set to continue destroying our country.  Why do you hate America anyway?

Shut up.

The truth is ....

Half the country doesn't hate Trump.

And you and your ilk are now realizing that a win for you snowflakes in 2020 is getting more remote heading into 2020.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Why is it the GOP is putting party before country and not the democrats doing it? There isn't any specific evidence to impeach on. It is just someone heard someone say something. That isn't evidence at all. If this were an actual court case it would have been thrown out. As it stands impeachment is a political process that is being abused brilliantly by the democrats. 

No evidence?

trumps own intel IG found  credible evidence.

why would he send his personal lawyer to work over the prez of Ukraine and then lie about it?

he clearly obstructed the lawful congressional inquiry.

the constitution is clear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...