SWEDEN - CUCK REPORT : 30 Bomb Blasts in Last 2 Months

The CUCKING and destruction of Sweden as a liberal democracy continues unabated.  Bombings, rape, murder....ALL crimes escalating. 

Each year over the last 4 years MUSLIM DETONATED BOMBS have doubled with 2019 having ONE BOMB BLAST EVERY 3 DAYS.  30 blasts alone in Oct/Nov.

That's double 2018.  And 2018 also doubled 2017.  US MSM is completely silent as this doesn't fit the neoliberal narrative.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/04/sweden-bomb-attacks-reach-unprecedented-level-as-gangs-feud

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/10/bomb-attacks-are-now-a-normal-part-of-swedish-life/

Image result for sweden bomb 2019

Criminals using bombs instead of just shooting each other now.  

Organized crime.  

Or do you want to come here and shill this right-wing narrative that this is all about "THEM".  The immigrants.  The Muslims.  The Others.   Is that your schtick, I take it?

6 minutes ago, splunch said:

Criminals using bombs instead of just shooting each other now.  

Organized crime.  

Or do you want to come here and shill this right-wing narrative that this is all about "THEM".  The immigrants.  The Muslims.  The Others.   Is that your schtick, I take it?

Islam is organized crime? I guess the definition could fit. Are the non violent muslims then considered accomplices after the fact?

I noted earlier in November on this forum (https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/280459-heres-the-future-that-democrats-will-bring-to-this-country-…/?tab=comments#comment-1061506405 ) that there "have been 187 bomb attacks this year".  So 30 bombings in 2 months is about average over the whole year in Sweden!    And you're right, the MSM has been silent on this (because it's contrary to their agenda).   I told a Muslim at my dentist office the other day about what's been happening in Sweden and she was shocked.   She's one of the good ones.  

And splunch is wrong..   This is not organized crime or if some part of it is, it's probably still Muslim related.   Because most of the bombings have occurred in Malmo

DT2EqJ4WAAM3Ywb.jpg

which has a large immigrant and Muslim population.  

And then there's evidence such as this ...

grenade-attacks-sweden.png?1560722590

Mind you, Sweden first opened its doors to refugees in 2012 ... so all this came after that.

2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

The CUCKING and destruction of Sweden as a liberal democracy continues unabated.  Bombings, rape, murder....ALL crimes escalating. 

Each year over the last 4 years MUSLIM DETONATED BOMBS have doubled with 2019 having ONE BOMB BLAST EVERY 3 DAYS.  30 blasts alone in Oct/Nov.

That's double 2018.  And 2018 also doubled 2017.  US MSM is completely silent as this doesn't fit the neoliberal narrative.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/04/sweden-bomb-attacks-reach-unprecedented-level-as-gangs-feud

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/10/bomb-attacks-are-now-a-normal-part-of-swedish-life/

Image result for sweden bomb 2019

This is no surprise with the appeasement policies in Europe, etc.

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Just imagine if we had 10 Muslim gang bomb blasts every month.....

But we are much larger in size and population...so the equivalent would be like 30 per month.   It would be chaos

And the dems would say it's Trump's fault.

They keep forgetting...the voters are watching.  

They need someone with brass balls like Hitler. Load them up in cattle cars and ship them ALL the hell out of the country. (I would be willing to grant to some clemency. Signing a national loyalty oath and clear signs of assimilation being key).

5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

They need someone with brass balls like Hitler. Load them up in cattle cars and ship them ALL the hell out of the country. (I would be willing to grant to some clemency. Signing a national loyalty oath and clear signs of assimilation being key).

Once CUCKED, its hard to UN-CUCK

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

It's difficult, but it can be done. It starts with altering the population's mindset via propaganda.

Propaganda is what produced their current pickle....its systemic now. 

They change crime reporting terms to try and fool the world. 

If a girl is raped and doesn't fight back...then its termed "Sexual Impropriety"...instead of rape :lol:

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Propaganda is what produced their current pickle....its systemic now. 

They change crime reporting terms to try and fool the world. 

If a girl is raped and doesn't fight back...then its termed "Sexual Impropriety"...instead of rape :lol:

That country is full of eunuchs. Losers.