Bludog Has Been Caught in a Double Standard

When I mistakingly posted on the LO forum bludog contacted me from that same forum...then he penalized me when I responded to him. He warned me with "3 strikes and yer out?.

Why didn't bludog use the NHB forum or PM???

Another member who made the same mistake said they were contacted by bludog via PM and they were NOT penalized for mistakenly posting on the LO forum.

Looks like bludog has his own little impeachment hoax going due to politics. Banning me is on his bucket list.  :)

I hope he will explain why he used the LO foum to contact me and not PM like he did with another member...and why I was penalized but not the other member.

Does he have an explanation as to why he handled the same violations in two different ways?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, personreal said:

When I mistakingly posted on the LO forum bludog contacted me from that same forum...then he penalized me when I responded to him. He warned me with "3 strikes and yer out?.

Another member who made the same mistake said they were contacted by bludog via PM and they were NOT penalized for mistakenly posting on the LO forum.

Looks like bludog has his own little impeachment hoax going due to politics. Banning me is on his bucket list.  :)

I hope he will explain why he used the LO foum to contact me and not PM like he did with another member...and why I was penalized but not the other member.

Does he have an explanation as to why he handled the same violations in two different ways?

Some breeds of dog are easier to train than others.  Some other dogs need more than a gentle tap on the nose.  And yes, You're the dog.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Some breeds of dog are easier to train than others.  Some other dogs need more than a gentle tap on the nose.  And yes, You're the dog.

As TrumpBeMyDaddy justifies the double standard.   

More evidence of how the left operates.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Sir,

You are a dangerous gunfighter.

Some people just get.....scared......when you come around.

It comes with the territory.           🤠….🍹(this is my new girlfriend--Bloody Mary).

Just now, Taipan said:

Sir,

You are a dangerous gunfighter.

Some people just get.....scared......when you come around.

It comes with the territory.           🤠….🍹(this is my new girlfriend--Bloody Mary).

Yep...I'm not going to stay quiet when a mod is treating members differently instead of equal treatment under the rules. 

10 minutes ago, personreal said:

1) Stay the phuck out of LO

2) quit whining.

3) problem solved. 

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

All I see is evidence of how you operate.  low gears, cognitive bias and inability to see beyond your own skull.

Why are you projecting.

Looks like yer a double standard just like bludog.

I've been dished the same way as I have dished.

Looks like I'm under yer's and bludogs skin.

If it's too hot in the kitchen... :)

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

He does that will all that disagree with him. He is not a good moderator.

Not if he's going to dispense justice inconsistently.

Teacher and I had a run in long ago...he made a fair point and treated me fairly.

This time it's all about politics by bludog.

Looks like I'm in bludog's head...there's plenty of room there.   :)

Image result for homer simpson head xray gif

9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Olivaw thinks this is all about you posting in the LO room... too funny

it is.  Had he not posted in LO it would not have been a problem.

He’s whining because he thinks some other member was cut more slack for posting in LO.  Seems minor. 

Every time there is a complaint about a moderator, Duck is right in the middle of it. 🤔

2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. Imgreatagain
    Imgreatagain
    Read: August 16
  3. bludog
    bludog 

imgreatagain:  One more time and you'll be suspended.

THIS IS ONE EXAMPLE OF BLUDOG MESSAGING ME THROUGH PM ABOUT MY OFFENSE. THERE ARE A FEW MORE BUT I DELETED THEM. OBVIOUSLY HE IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH HIS MOD POWERS.

Just now, Olivaw said:

it is.  Had he not posted in LO it would not have been a problem.

He’s whining because he thinks some other member was cut more slack for posting in LO.  Seems minor. 

It was minor...bludog knows I posted there by mistake.

Another member posted on the LO forum by mistake too...bludog let them slide and tagged me.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

It was minor...bludog knows I posted there by mistake.

Another member posted on the LO forum by mistake too...bludog let them slide and tagged me.

Both will and BD cut ImGreatAgain some slack. No idea why. Now she’ll stab them in the back for it.

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:
  2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. Imgreatagain
    Imgreatagain
  3. bludog
    bludog 

imgreatagain:  One more time and you'll be suspended.

THIS IS ONE EXAMPLE OF BLUDOG MESSAGING ME THROUGH PM ABOUT MY OFFENSE. THERE ARE A FEW MORE BUT I DELETED THEM. OBVIOUSLY HE IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH HIS MOD POWERS.

It's clear why bludog didn't use PM to contact me too.

Double standard.

Thanx for posting that Iga.  👍