Disarming The Weaponization Of Vocabulary Regardless The Alphabets.....

......historically used to keep people brainwashed with conversations about how great it could become should everyone ignore what would happen thinking this species is beyond natural point of displacement as reproduced so far in an ever changing shape and formed population in this atmosphere so far.

Time isn't monitarily of value unless the people pay to belong to hypothetical standards historically. Want freedom to be equal, know why everything is equally present as part of nothing existing ever existed beyond simultaneously spaced apart so far as spontaneously here from now on.

See here's the thing about my perception, doesn't change between topics of divide and conquer ancestors present to living here now academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, socially justified, currently positioned regardless historical talking point past, present, future.

the thing about my thinking, it doesn't change how life works regardless if I ever existed or not. It does change what humans do to pretend they are exceptions from it ancestrally positioned so far and from now on.

14 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sole-Dog,

I want to "weaponize"...…..my people.

White, country, Christian, people.

Do you have any honest ideas? 

Or,...…….did you just want to talk smack all day long?         😯…...🍹.

Looks like you are doing the smack talking as my use of vocabulary doesn't divide and conquer a species having its population pick a specific hypothetical standard used historically to keep every new arrival to the population sustaining organized denial and performing orchestrated theaters of doubt now is the point lifetimes are eternally separated conception to decomposed from now on even until no more reproductions take place ever again.

My goal is to take out dishonest policies and corrupted interpretations while still using the developed methods of making life socially easier for everyone to adapt in the same moment generation after generation among an ever changing population lasting conception to dead when living currently displaced.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Looks like you are doing the smack talking as my use of vocabulary doesn't divide and conquer a species having a populaiton pick a specific hypothetical standard used historically to keep every new arrival to the populaiton sustaining organized denial and performing orchestrated theaters of doubt now is the point lifetimes are eternally spearated conception to decomposed from now on even when no more reproductions take place ever again.

Are you white?

Will you fight for your people?

"Well...……….why don't you answer the question...…….

you g/damned, yellow-livered, TRASH"????

Pike Bishop

The Wild Bunch  (1969).         🤠

6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Are you white?

Will you fight for your people?

"Well...……….why don't you answer the question...…….

you g/damned, yellow-livered, TRASH"????

Pike Bishop

The Wild Bunch  (1969).         🤠

I am one male human within the current population reproduced so far reaching the position of being a father with the very unlikely chance of becoming a grandpa.  Everything outside that is intellectual typecasting done by mob mentalities dictating policies individuals must pay to follow cradle to grave or else all those defending dishonest policies and corrupted intepretations will come knocking my door down and executing me for insubordination, treason, blasphemy against systems of denial governing human nature in plain sight..  

4 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Good am, 68,

Did you want to fight about something?   

Good.   So did I.   You choose the subject.   I am a mercenary.   A white mercenary.

It doesn't make any difference to me.

Let me buy you a cup of coffee, first.    Or,  a morning whiskey?        😇…..🥃.

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

I am one male human within the current population reproduced so far reaching the position of being a father with the very unlikely chance of becoming a grandpa.  Everything outside that is intellectual typecasting done by mob mentalities dictating policies individuals must pay to "follow cradle to grave or else all those defending dishonest policies and corrupted intepretations will come knocking my door down and executing me for insubordination, treason, blasphemy against systems of denial governing human nature in plain sight..  

"Either you learn to live with  it.   

Or we will leave you here".

Pike Bishop

The Wild Bunch.

"I go with you...…...Jefe".                                                                         🤠

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Good am, 68,

Did you want to fight about something?   

Good.   So did I.   You choose the subject.   I am a mercenary.   A white mercenary.

It doesn't make any difference to me.

Let me buy you a cup of coffee, first.    Or,  a morning whiskey?        😇…..🥃.

You didn't win the argument against me so now you want help from 68?  go bring in Xavier and everyone else that never accepts how life is limited to eternally spaced apart now when here conceived to dead proportions of the current populaiton so far.  All the anti discrimination definitions are designed to get ancestors to pick sides of reality, not understandind life as it exists now.

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

"Either you learn to live with  it.   

Or we will leave you here".

Pike Bishop

The Wild Bunch.

"I go with you...…...Jefe".                                                                         🤠

I made peace with natural selection never asking me if I wanted this time being alive that I get conception to dead. Obviously you never will and all you want to do is raise hell until dead.  Welcome to understanding now is eternity where fate is your genetic displacement and your destiny is being acted out from now on.

always your choice until dead.  Life gives living a constant opportunity to correct human error practiced ancestrally until no more ancestors ever exist again.

7 minutes ago, sole result said:

I made peace with natural selection never asking me if I wanted this time being alive that I get conception to dead. Obviously you never will and all you want to do is raise hell until dead.  Welcome to understanding now is eternity where fate is your genetic displacement and your destiny is being acted out from now on.

always your choice until dead.  Life gives living a constant opportunity to correct human error practiced ancestrally until no more ancestors ever exist again.

OK.

I think you are right.

I guess...……….you do have something to bring to the table......you, dog.            

Good am, Sole...………(you sumbitch)……….🙂….🍺.

Just now, Taipan said:

OK.

I think you are right.

I guess...……….you do have something to bring to the table......you, dog.            

Good am, Sole...………(you sumbitch)……….🙂….🍺.

Cannot correct dishonest policiy until corrupting is stopped without harming the corrupted being trained to ignore the self evident way life doesn't physically exist beyond simultaneosuly displaced as conceived until dead so far. That includes all 7.5 billion so far.

Now as for the over populaiton concerns, think about now being eternity, and when everyone knows that equally, then those added will comprehend the importance of not over reproducing next generations. because not all reproductions reproduce each generation.

Here is my point using rule of 72 compounding interest added to transfers of DNA . You have gotten boared with my 8, 4, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 standard ancestral progression of the populaiton.

But if you really apply it if each parenting individual limits themselves to 2 children that will still aloow the population to reduce naturally as again, not every reproduction reproduces their biological replacements each cycle of added to the populaiton so far.

I really have thought this through, to the point I realized if each person limited themselves to reproducing only one offspring, the species would become extinct in 800 years even if no wars, no disease, no natural disasters and everyone lived to die of old age somewhere between 70 and 90 years average.

All based upon time is stationary and details never duplciated from now on.