Star Wars IX

Vegas

Before I begin, let me give a genuine fuck you to the whiners, whimpers, and bellyachers. This is a series that has expanded 3 generations. So those of you childish babies who cry "oh....oh....but...but...Lucas really fucked up the prequel man...he ruined my childhood." Whaaaaaahhhh....whahhhhhh...."Disney has really tanked this great franchise so far..." Whahhhh....whahhhhh....If you are one of them, then shut the fuck up. When you do 9 God dam films over the period of 40 years you are not going to please every generation.There will be story holes. Get over it you stupid cunts.

With that said, is anyone excited to see it? I am. My son and I are stoked. 

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Star Wars is ruined.   Deal with it,

Rey sucks, the wokeness is BS.  The SJW angle blows.

How does Rey have all these skills?  They ruined Luke, they kept Leila... who is dead IRL.  They had no idea what they were doing.

It's only ruined to those who wont look through the lens of the directors.

The character of Rey leaves a lot to the imagination. There are many theories surrounding who she is. That is a good thing. It gives the audience something to think about. My personal theory is that that Rey is a reincarnation of Anikan's mother. Seriously. Rey is Anakin's mom...reincarnated. I say this because:

1. She is a splitting image of her. Look at Rey and Anakin's mom in the first episode. They could be twins.

2. R2D2 always served a Skywalker. From the first episode to the 8th, R2D2 served Anakin and Luke. Then in the 8th episode he woke up from his sleep whenever Rey came around. 

3. The whole premise of Star Wars was to have someone to bring balance to the force. Anakin was thought to be the one. He screwed up. However, it still needs to be a Skywalker that brings this balance. I say that because the force is always the strongest among a Skywalker, whether it be the dark side or the light.     

4. Recall the flashbacks that Rey had when she was a child. All she can remember is being taken away by some people. Anakin's mom was a slave. So that would make sense.

5. The last episode 'The rise of Skywalker'. Well...Rey is the main character, so...there you go.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I will watch "The Rise of Skywalker"... but it will be with trepidation.

I can honestly say I am loving "The Mandalorian", however....

I never got into the bounty hunter. I had his doll when I was 10. But his character never interested me. 

3 hours ago, Vegas said:

Before I begin, let me give a genuine fuck you to the whiners, whimpers, and bellyachers. This is a series that has expanded 3 generations. So those of you childish babies who cry "oh....oh....but...but...Lucas really fucked up the prequel man...he ruined my childhood." Whaaaaaahhhh....whahhhhhh...."Disney has really tanked this great franchise so far..." Whahhhh....whahhhhh....If you are one of them, then shut the fuck up. When you do 9 God dam films over the period of 40 years you are not going to please every generation.There will be story holes. Get over it you stupid cunts.

With that said, is anyone excited to see it? I am. My son and I are stoked. 

Don't watch RedLetterMedia's episode I review until AFTER you enjoy this film with your son. You're being a good father, so I don't want to ruin it for you.

5 hours ago, zkyllonen8 said:

Can't wait! 

All these people saying that the franchise is ruined this and that.... 

LOL, Just stop it's fricking Star Wars for Christ sake just have some fun and watch the damn movie 

The movie is stupid.  They killed off Luke, they have the woman with NO TRAINING able to beat a highly trained Force master.   

they cant tell a story. 

They are too too obsessed with making social statements. 

20 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Zero interest in seeing this. The only good thing about this movie, is that it appears to be the last one 

Don't be a Debbie-Downer.

The Tao of one soul...….is not the Tao of another soul.

WE are here...…………….to lift up all souls.

WE...……….are of...………..the TAO.                  😇….🍹(this is my new girlfriend--Bloody Mary).

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Don't be a Debbie-Downer.

The Tao of one soul...….is not the Tao of another soul.

WE are here...…………….to lift up all souls.

WE...……….are of...………..the TAO.                  😇….🍹(this is my new girlfriend--Bloody Mary).

I’m not being a Debbie anything. The Star Wars movie jumped the shark a while ago.

thats a fact