IG Report: NOPE.! NO Coup. NO Deep State. NO Conspiracy. NO Bias. NO Prejudice. Just LIke We Told You...It Was ALL B.S....ALL Lies...ALL Childish Trumpanzee Idiocy, Just Like Everything Else DILDOnald Says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fisa-report-doj-watchdog-releases-findings-on-russia-probe-surveillance

The release of the FBI's IG Report CONFIRMS that DILDOnald just sold Trump Nation down the river, again.

And just as 70% of America has known....TRUMP Nation is always PROVEN, without argument, the STUPIDEST motherf uckers on Planet Earth

The Conservative RIGHT? IS ALWAYS CAUGHT SPREADING VICIOUS LIES.

ALWAYS LYING.

ALWAYS spreading nonsense.

ALWAYS WRONG.

ALWAYS the Bride, and ALWAYS LEFT AT THE ALTAR.

FACTS ABOUT Investigation's "Oranges":

100% Legally Founded.

All FBI Leaders Cleared.

Justified and Credible.

NOPE!

NO FBI TRAITORS.

NO SECRET WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY.

JUST THE SAME OLD LIES.

LIKE ALWAYS. 

And....the Conservative RIGHT is ALWAYS FOUND GUILTY as a motherf*cker, every time, in everything they've EVER gobbled-about...for the last 243 years.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

IG Report: NOPE.! NO Coup. NO Deep State. NO Conspiracy. NO Bias. NO Prejudice. Just LIke We Told You...It Was ALL B.S....ALL Lies...ALL Childish Trumpanzee Idiocy, Just Like Everything Else DILDOnald Says

Do you always lie to yourself like this?

Funny.

You only got the INSIDE information from the FBI and AG offices.

Where the ISSUES LIE are in the ones DIRECTING the show!!! AND THEY AREN'T PART OF EITHER OFFICE!!!

But the REAL fireworks are yet to come!!!

Once DURHAM starts handing out them INDICTMENTS, you are going to see the SQUEALERS START TO SQUEAL!!!

Like the good little PIGSCHITS they are!!!

Pssst. Horowitz has NO INDICTMENT authority. DURHAM DOES!!!

25 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fisa-report-doj-watchdog-releases-findings-on-russia-probe-surveillance

The release of the FBI's IG Report CONFIRMS that DILDOnald just sold Trump Nation down the river, again.

And just as 70% of America has known....TRUMP Nation is always PROVEN, without argument, the STUPIDEST motherf uckers on Planet Earth

The Conservative RIGHT? IS ALWAYS CAUGHT SPREADING VICIOUS LIES.

ALWAYS LYING.

ALWAYS spreading nonsense.

ALWAYS WRONG.

ALWAYS the Bride, and ALWAYS LEFT AT THE ALTAR.

FACTS ABOUT Investigation's "Oranges":

100% Legally Founded.

All FBI Leaders Cleared.

Justified and Credible.

NOPE!

NO FBI TRAITORS.

NO SECRET WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY.

JUST THE SAME OLD LIES.

LIKE ALWAYS. 

And....the Conservative RIGHT is ALWAYS FOUND GUILTY as a motherf*cker, every time, in everything they've EVER gobbled-about...for the last 243 years.

But 17 goof ups yikes 

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Lol these fools been masturbating about this for weeks. Lol

You think this was good news for the FBI?   

It was sure good news for Trump. 

Oh, and Durham's statement:

“Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened"

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Oh, and Durham's statement:

“Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened"

Durham is a Barr and trump toad and will lie

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Fit-boy,

You are so full of shi't that your eyes are brown.

You look like a little boy-scout, trying to play

baseball with the varsity high-school team.

You are just embarrassing yourself.                      😎

Yep. You NAILED it! While the Varsity Football Team was getting it's ass kicked, every Friday night.....I was a ss-fu cking ALL their girlfriends.

Same thing I'm doing now with your wife, while you're down at Cracker Barrel....and I don't stop tapping her a ss until she BEGS me not to stop.  

11 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Yep. You NAILED it! While the Varsity Football Team was getting it's ass kicked, every Friday night.....I was a ss-fu cking ALL their girlfriends.

Same thing I'm doing now with your wife, while you're down at Cracker Barrel....and I don't stop tapping her a ss until she BEGS me not to stop.  

Are you drinking tonite?

You seem a little...……..unhinged.  

I am a solid poker player.  I read people like a book.             🥃.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

you ran away from my wager proposal... why was that?

Sir,

Be very, very, careful...………...where you place your bets.

I am a simi-pro professional poker player.  I can out-think...…..everyone else.

I can promise you...….that I will automatically...….know when to engage...…

and when not.

Maybe you sir...…..should back up(and wisely so)…….to the sumbitches...….of Texas.               🤠…...🥃.

lol. once again...the idiot libs being idiots. they don't understand the implications of the IG report itself. and they definitely do not

comprehend the immediate public reaction from durham and barr. and they surely don't comprehend that every step of the way? trump's

approval rating is going up in swingstates and amongst independents everywhere. it really wouldn't surprise me if hillary clinton wasn't

packing her bags right now and getting ready to pull the same kind of disappearing act adam schiff pulled today at congress. lol.

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

You got nothing again. Lol I wasn't making hair brained predictions like your name sake we're. Lol

Well......Let's look at some easy facts. 

Your tribe carries......hurt feelings.   My tribe.....carries guns.

Your tribe carries...……."we don't like the white president.  We want the black one".

Trump has done too much good.  He is white.  We must force him to surrender...……...

through...……….impeachment.

And...……..strong hearts rise.   To fight.      For Goodness......with, or without, permission.

And...……….Life......goes on...……..😇…………..!!

GOP strategist Steve Schmidt reveals reasons Trump’s impeachment defense is ‘absurd’

"so the foundation is that the president was mightily concerned about corruption Ukraine,” Schmidt noted. “Forgetting that this is a person who ran a fake university, ran a fraudulent charity, bilked all of his contractors out of the wages they had earned and has a record of fraud that lights the night sky.”