"Killer" Real Estate Jews Will Back Spanky!!

"Killer" Real Estate Jews Will Back Spanky!!

December 8, 2019

"Jewish groups denounced President Donald Trump Sunday for anti-Semitic tropes after he referred to some Jewish voters in the real estate business as “brutal killers” who will vote for him to dodge a wealth tax.

Trump also complained that some Jews “don’t love Israel enough” in a speech Saturday at the Israeli American Council National Summit in Florida before a supportive crowd that chanted “four more years.”

surprised-smiley-emoticon.png

HE wants to get Impeached, more than WE want him to!!!!!

Well, most organizations that call people "anti-Cheesecake" insist that they never get insulted or criticized for ANYTHING. The ADL is a ridiculous organization and hold cheesecake to a different standard than everyone else. And the only way they justify that there's genuine persecution is by invoking something that ended 74 years ago. Pretty unscrupulous.

32 minutes ago, kfools said:

Anybody who doesn't worship "Cheesecake" is clearly anti "Cheesecake,"

Yes. I first noticed this phenomenon in feminism. It became "misogynistic" to tease or insult a woman, as if they should be treated like saints who transcend human interaction. That's how I think the ADL sees things with cheesecake.

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Cheesecake factories sure do have a high opinion of thier cheesecake.

Yes. I'm currently working on an essay that includes that organization as one source of anti-first amendment doctrine.