WALTON'S MOUNTAIN

SBED

You are a moron. You cannot expel American Indians.  There have been Africans here since the 1600's. This has NEVER been a "White " country. I suggest a small town in the Idaho Panhandle.

You are an obnoxious White supremacist, and therefore an inferior being, filled with hate.

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

RACISM.....without it, the gop would have Died decades ago

Its the Glue that holds the party together

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are a moron. You cannot expel American Indians.  There have been Africans here since the 1600's. This has NEVER been a "White " country. I suggest a small town in the Idaho Panhandle.

You are an obnoxious White supremacist, and therefore an inferior being, filled with hate.

if it is brown flush it down! American Indians are red skin!

DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF SLAVERY......

ABE LINCOLN (REPUBLICAN) TOOK CARE OF THAT

YOU'RE a moron! MUPHRY!! LMFAO

I noticed you disappeared after I HUMILIATED you! AGAIN!!! Perfessor Gerbil! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is most certainly a white country now. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

No. Just posting to the thread . If you watched the show it would make sense 

I watched it all the time growing up. Wholesome TV. Now we have The View and the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Disgusting brain rot.

All In The Family was the best though. Archie Bunker is the consummate American man.

Just now, SixShooter said:

I watched it all the time growing up. Wholesome TV. Now we have The View and the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Disgusting brain rot.

All In The Family was the best though. Archie Bunker is the consummate American man.

Little house on the prairie and family ties. 
alex p Keaton .. my hero -