Jump to content

Full term Pregnancies


SBED
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

bizarre 

You must be so proud of your BIMMER. BEND OVER WHEN YOU GET IT REPAIRED!

YES TRUMP SBED AND DEBS are "using bath salt's today"
Liberates my mind and cleanses my bowels. All 3 of us. 

 

ooops got to run.. time to put a BENSON13 into the toilet..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SBED said:

You must be so proud of your BIMMER. BEND OVER WHEN YOU GET IT REPAIRED!

YES TRUMP SBED AND DEBS are "using bath salt's today"
Liberates my mind and cleanses my bowels. All 3 of us. 

 

ooops got to run.. time to put a BENSON13 into the toilet..

Sybil on drugs. awesome 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SBED said:

You must be so proud of your BIMMER. BEND OVER WHEN YOU GET IT REPAIRED!

YES TRUMP SBED AND DEBS are "using bath salt's today"
Liberates my mind and cleanses my bowels. All 3 of us. 

 

ooops got to run.. time to put a BENSON13 into the toilet..

3 loads of bowel  movements for BENSON13.

Trust me he knows what is going on.... He pays for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

And that is just fine. I have no desire to do something if the higher ups do not think I am qualified. I'm sure there are better suited members for the job.

 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

And that is just fine. I have no desire to do something if the higher ups do not think I am qualified. I'm sure there are better suited members for the job.

You sound like a dirty whore that want's to ask for pitty. YOU DO NOT GE MY VOTE! COCK BLOCK ME! I DARE YOU@

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SBED said:

 

You sound like a dirty whore that want's to ask for pitty. YOU DO NOT GE MY VOTE! COCK BLOCK ME! I DARE YOU@

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

And that is just fine. I have no desire to do something if the higher ups do not think I am qualified. I'm sure there are better suited members for the job.

It is all about her temporal lobe... DIRTY KUNT.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...