You stupid lazy liberals. Why don't you quit critisizing everything and go start your own businesses.

9 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Idiot_hammer_cut_250.jpg

You stupid lazy liberals. Why don't you quit critisizing everything and go start your own businesses.

......While we're so busy watching Spanky rip-off yours????

Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif  Popcorn.gif 

3 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Nope, I post my opinions, I don't give a crap if you like them or not. I pay and am responsible for 14 different families and worried about them everyday, Start and run a business then pop off

I am retired, and I am not going to pop off.

Your posts are quite dumb, but to be fair, only a fraction of what Chongo, Blued Evil, BeaLoser,  sole and, above all dumbduck posts, which are only juvenile insults.

21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have on occasion, imported and sold guitars and velvet Elvis and JFK paintings from Mexico and other artisan objects.

Wallco does not seem to me to be the kind of person I would want to do business with.

Velvet Elvis?   LMAO

We call you something different in the USA...

john waters logo GIF

1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

You are too lazy and stupid to start your own companies. Then you can pay anything you want run the business the way you want.  But you just like to nit pick everyone else. 

I have a business...A couple of them, actually...Allow me to ask you something...Have you ever partaken of wild rice?...