Same protester (Moron) yelling 'Trump is innocent' at impeachment hearing called for President Obama to be lynched

If you’re wondering who the man was shouting before House Judiciary Committee members during Monday’s presidential impeachment hearing, here you go: It was InfoWars host Owen Shroyer, the same man who called for former President Barack Obama to be lynched earlier this year.

Shroyer started his latest rant addressing House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler directly. "You're the one committing treason. America's done with this. America's sick of the treason," Shroyer shouted. "I'm not going to sit here and watch you run an impeachment scam and remove our vote. We voted for Donald Trump." 

Wait a minute. Who voted for Trump? Last time I checked, the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, but I digress. Shroyer went on to shout that Democrats are trying to remove Trump because they don’t like him. "Americans are sick of your impeachment scam! They’re sick of the Democratic treason,” he said. Shroyer finished his speech with a final, “Trump is innocent."

But wait, there’s more. The frequent ranter in June had made even more violent remarks in discussing the far-right news site Breitbart’s article “Emails Show Obama's State Department's Role in Anti-Trump Coup Cabal," according to Newsweek. Shroyer suggested during his anti-Obama rant that the former president was "treasonous" and should be killed. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, benson13 said:

If you’re wondering who the man was shouting before House Judiciary Committee members during Monday’s presidential impeachment hearing, here you go: It was InfoWars host Owen Shroyer, the same man who called for former President Barack Obama to be lynched earlier this year.

Got a link for  that claim?

24 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Shroyer started his latest rant addressing House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler directly. "You're the one committing treason. America's done with this. America's sick of the treason," Shroyer shouted. "I'm not going to sit here and watch you run an impeachment scam and remove our vote. We voted for Donald Trump." 

Wait a minute. Who voted for Trump? Last time I checked, the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, but I digress. Shroyer went on to shout that Democrats are trying to remove Trump because they don’t like him. "Americans are sick of your impeachment scam! They’re sick of the Democratic treason,” he said. Shroyer finished his speech with a final, “Trump is innocent."

But wait, there’s more. The frequent ranter in June had made even more violent remarks in discussing the far-right news site Breitbart’s article “Emails Show Obama's State Department's Role in Anti-Trump Coup Cabal," according to Newsweek. Shroyer suggested during his anti-Obama rant that the former president was "treasonous" and should be killed. 

So.....he was right on both counts.

Just now, RollingRock said:

You do nothing BUT fail, sparky.  It must get embarrassing for you.

LOL...    you are  a joke here.   Everyone  know it.   You live in a fantasy existence.

How many  people  do you have on  ignore?    I have zero.

You have  how may?

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

LOL...    I am  a joke here.   Everyone  know it.   I live in a fantasy existence.

We're aware.

How many  people  do you have on  ignore?    I have zero.

You have  how may?

"How may?"  :huh:  Is English your second language, sport?  No wonder you make no sense.

I put everyone who is not worth my time on ignore.  I don't keep count.

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

We're aware.

"How may?"  :huh:  Is English your second language, sport?  No wonder you make no sense.

I put everyone who is not worth my time on ignore.  I don't keep count.

Truth is not worth  your time, that is obvious

How many?

More than one or two is telling.

You have how many?    90?

2 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Just like your claims of my lying.  :D

You are a loser troll  following me  around on this  site.     You are such a dishonest fuck that I just  showed you  an example of  your  lies yesterday  and  like always you ignore it.

Go pay some  hooker to poop on your  face, that is the  level of attention  you crave

You are a loser troll  following me  around on this  site.     You are such a dishonest fuck that I just  showed you  an example of  your  lies yesterday  and  like always you ignore it.

Go pay some  hooker to poop on your  face, that is the  level of attention  you crave

You're lying again.  :D

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Truth is not worth  your time, that is obvious

You wouldn't know "truth" if it clubbed you over the head.  Trump followers don't care about the truth.  They only care about their orange fuhrer being allowed to continue destroying this once great country.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

How many?

More than one or two is telling.

You have how many?    90?

Like I said, I don't count.  If someone is an annoying or worthless poster, I don't read their garbage.  I come here for entertainment, not to be annoyed by idiots (like you) who only log on to troll and insult.