Trump Supporters Lose Their Minds When Church Shows Nativity Scene In Immigrant Cages

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/trump-supporters-lose-their-minds-when-church-shows-nativity-scene-in-immigrant-cages/

Thumbnail

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, skews13 said:

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/trump-supporters-lose-their-minds-when-church-shows-nativity-scene-in-immigrant-cages/

Thumbnail

They must not have known it was an Obama policy. 

2 hours ago, skews13 said:

Thumbnail

trump supporters lost their minds a long time ago and lost their souls the minute they voted for trump

lol. it's your basic "jesuit christianity". which if you know anything about them? they are actually an infiltrative group

attempting to destroy Christianity from within. Pope Francis is actually a jesuit, too. it's best just not to pay attention to them. 

they're an old society. if a fundamentalist christian wants to blow up their church with explosives? it would be fine. or...just

ignore them? that will be fine, too. they really don't matter much.

Ignorant rubes: “Joseph, Mary, and Jesus were not refugees. Bethlehem was their home town. That is a despicable nativity,” proclaimed Jared Stanley. 

Nazareth was their home town, dolt. 

Joseph, Mary, and Jesus were refugees, in Egypt. 

jesus, you’d think Christians would at least read the gospels. 

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

trump supporters lost their minds a long time ago and lost their souls the minute they voted for trump

But voting for Obama continuing Bush’s wars, starting new ones and caging illegal immigrants will get you into into heaven.😂

Fraud

43 minutes ago, theLion said:

Ignorant rubes: “Joseph, Mary, and Jesus were not refugees. Bethlehem was their home town. That is a despicable nativity,” proclaimed Jared Stanley. 

Nazareth was their home town, dolt. 

Joseph, Mary, and Jesus were refugees, in Egypt. 

jesus, you’d think Christians would at least read the gospels. 

your part is right. but a part of his is, too. they weren't refugees in bethlehem. which i believe is the point the jesuit bolshevik nativity is trying to make. 

as a matter of fact? there is no evidence in the scripture that joseph was even poor. the scripture very much contradicts this. from reading the actual text? one could actually conclude that joseph, mary and jesus were at least upper-middle class stature. but you are right that bethlehem wasn't their hometown. that's just the town people in that general area were 

directed to go for the census.

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

It’s a powerful image. 

Nativity-in-cages.jpg

I'm sure it impresses the ignorant.

You know, Olivaw, of course, that the Holy family wasn't criminals sneaking into a country illegally, but rather honest taxpaying citizens traveling in compliance with the law to register for a census and pay their taxes.
Quite opposite of what this displays represents, 
As I said, I'm sure it impresses the ignorant.

There are stories in the Gospels where Joseph loaded his family and fled the country, crossing into Egypt without permission they could have used to make a more accurate representation.
But this wasn't intended to impress the knowledgeable, was it?
They're after the ignorant vote

11 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

I'm sure it impresses the ignorant.

You know, Olivaw, of course, that the Holy family wasn't criminals sneaking into a country illegally, but rather honest taxpaying citizens traveling in compliance with the law to register for a census and pay their taxes.
Quite opposite of what this displays represents, 
As I said, I'm sure it impresses the ignorant.

There are stories in the Gospels where Joseph loaded his family and fled the country, crossing into Egypt without permission they could have used to make a more accurate representation.
But this wasn't intended to impress the knowledgeable, was it?
They're after the ignorant vote

Chuck, He said

Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.“

(Matthew 25:40)

Please count me among the ignorant. The display seems perfectly reasonable to me. When I see children torn from their mothers arms and poor families locked into cages, I am sickened by the cruelty of it.  

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Please count me among the ignorant. The display seems perfectly reasonable to me. When I see children torn from their mothers arms and poor families locked into cages, I am sickened by the cruelty of it.  

OK
Let's play

What do you think about prison?
If a man robs a bank and gets sentenced to ten years, should his wife and children go with him to keep them together?

Do you favor children living in prisons with their convict mothers?

How about jail. Jail is where they keep you for trial if you don't have bail, after you're arrested.
Should children live with their parents in jail until their parents are tried?

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

But voting for Obama continuing Bush’s wars, starting new ones and caging illegal immigrants will get you into into heaven.😂

Fraud

I notice the way you defend trump is by talking about obama, meaning you cannot defend trump by his own actions.