Jump to content

Impeachment is a very simple issue. For Dims/libs its a lose-lose. For Republicans its a win-win.


Vegas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dims, you all really fucked up. If Trump is impeached in the house, then congrats. You just handed him 2020 with a landslide. If he is not impeached, then congrats. You failed in tarnishing his legacy. Lose-lose. Well done you retards.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Vegas said:

Dims, you all really fucked up. If Trump is impeached in the house, then congrats. You just handed him 2020 with a landslide. If he is not impeached, then congrats. You failed in tarnishing his legacy. Lose-lose. Well done you retards.  


You’ve said this about 20 times and have yet to offer a reason to consider it anything more than wishful thinking. 

 

39b93569-1635-4f4d-a0fc-cbcd819e1913-car

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


You’ve said this about 20 times and have yet to offer a reason to consider it anything more than wishful thinking. 

 

39b93569-1635-4f4d-a0fc-cbcd819e1913-car

 

mpeaching Trump is unpopular in key election states
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.axios.com/trump-impeachment-poll-general-election-states-d9d92ffb-0272-4f7a-8425-68acfc628c49.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Vegas said:

Dims, you all really fucked up. If Trump is impeached in the house, then congrats. You just handed him 2020 with a landslide. If he is not impeached, then congrats. You failed in tarnishing his legacy. Lose-lose. Well done you retards.  

 

right if that were true y'all wouldn't be so furious that he got caught trying to cheat.

oh awit, cheating is ok because you have been corrupted by a very dirty fella.

he can't even top 50% in the still growing Obama economy. we want him gone

americans detest thios clown and will come out in droves to teach you in the minority a lesson. 

get ready to cry

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

 

you should bet the trailer that trump will win. I would love to see yo pricks homeless so you can maybe learn humility and compassion. 

 

 

You'll see his trailer and raise him yer van down by the river.  lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Isn’t that interesting how much you love Jesus , yet say these things? 

I never said I love jesus. you are the one who loves jesus yet want to kick the children of the least among ye to the curb while they are sick. 

whats up wif dat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, harryramar said:

I never said I love jesus. you are the one who loves jesus yet want to kick the children of the least among ye to the curb while they are sick. 

whats up wif dat?

Well, that would only be the Children that DIDNT get aborted . 
What sick kids are you talking about? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Well, that would only be the Children that DIDNT get aborted . 
What sick kids are you talking about? 

the children of refugees, you know, like baby jesus was a refugee.

imagine if you were in charge back then, there would be no santa clause today.LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

 

right if that were true y'all wouldn't be so furious that he got caught trying to cheat.

oh awit, cheating is ok because you have been corrupted by a very dirty fella.

he can't even top 50% in the still growing Obama economy. we want him gone

americans detest thios clown and will come out in droves to teach you in the minority a lesson. 

get ready to cry

 

 

yeah, right.......

 

gv120519dAPR20191205074507.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the children of refugees, you know, like baby jesus was a refugee.

imagine if you were in charge back then, there would be no santa clause today.LOL

 

Jesus a refugee?? Really now.

 

And when was this hairygoatfuc'ker???

 

(Watch this folks. I'm gonna have some fun here!!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

yeah, right.......

 

gv120519dAPR20191205074507.jpg

trump is underwater big time in his approval ratings as well as the impeachment issue. 

your wet dreams of the rest of us being corrupted by trump and the toxic base is a fever dream at best.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Jesus a refugee?? Really now.

 

And when was this hairygoatfuc'ker???

 

(Watch this folks. I'm gonna have some fun here!!)

his ma and pa sought refuge by taking  him to Egypt and  fleeing the conservative government of the time in their own country. 

 

refugee
[ˌrefyo͝oˈjē]
 
NOUN
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump is underwater big time in his approval ratings as well as the impeachment issue. 

your wet dreams of the rest of us being corrupted by trump and the toxic base is a fever dream at best.

 

 

So??? Your kneeger GOD's approval was FAR WORSE on the same dates.

 

Oh, and then there is this.....

 

Friday, December 06, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

 

 

ROFLMAO!!!
 

Go suck your thumb now babytalkboi.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

his ma and pa sought refuge by taking  him to Egypt and  fleeing the conservative government of the time in their own country. 

 

refugee
[ˌrefyo͝oˈjē]
 
NOUN
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

 

 

Herod was like todays DHUMOCRAPS!!!

 

They saw a THREAT to his power and wanted to DESTROY anyone or anything that got in their way without a SHRED OF EVIDENCE to back it up.


Herod killed ALL first born males, and God spared Jesus because he had bigger plans than you schtistains and your god, Herod had planned.

 

And Jesus was NOT a refugee since ALL of that region was under Roman control. Herod was the Governor of the Middle east, but not Eqypt.

 

Sucks you know so damn little, huh??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

 

So??? Your kneeger GOD's approval was FAR WORSE on the same dates.

 

Oh, and then there is this.....

 

Friday, December 06, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

 

 

ROFLMAO!!!
 

Go suck your thumb now babytalkboi.

 

 

trump is so dirty that he just got nailed fr cheating his own charity. who the hell is that dirt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Herod was like todays DHUMOCRAPS!!!

 

They saw a THREAT to his power and wanted to DESTROY anyone or anything that got in their way without a SHRED OF EVIDENCE to back it up.


Herod killed ALL first born males, and God spared Jesus because he had bigger plans than you schtistains and your god, Herod had planned.

 

And Jesus was NOT a refugee since ALL of that region was under Roman control. Herod was the Governor of the Middle east, but not Eqypt.

 

Sucks you know so damn little, huh??

 

poor max, he doesn't know that there are refugees in American sanctuary cities seeking refuge from kind darnold so that blows the whole herod was goobernor of the whole area excuse. it sucks that max knows so little. her ya go max, read it slowly ad meditate on what it means......

refugee
[ˌrefyo͝oˈjē]
 
NOUN
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...