Jump to content
ConConfounder

The five corrupt pillars of climate change denial

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Taipan said:

Northern New York reported 37" of snow.  Thanksgiving weekend.

 

That tells me one thing. The dumb white bastards in Maine are up to the eyeballs.....in snow.  

And winter hasn't even started yet.  Ohhhh…...my.

Heheheheeeee………...😎…...🍸.

 

Now now Taipan:  Calm down, get a grip on yourself, temporarily.  And repeat after me:

 

Weather is local, climate is global

Weather is local, climate is global.

Weather is local, climate is global.

 

See, global warming is measured by average temps throughout the world, in a given time period.  It is not measured by temperatures during single weather events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Anyone that still thinks "Goebbel  Warming" is somehow funny, is a fool and a moron.

 

Anyone that still thinks CO2 induced AGWalarmism has any merit is a fool and a moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Anyone that still thinks CO2 induced AGWalarmism has any merit is a fool and a moron.

That would include about 99% of all the climate scientists in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bludog said:

 

Now now Taipan:  Calm down, get a grip on yourself, temporarily.  And repeat after me:

 

Weather is local, climate is global

Weather is local, climate is global.

Weather is local, climate is global.

 

See, global warming is measured by average temps throughout the world, in a given time period.  It is not measured by temperatures during single weather events.

 

AOC says that Miami is going to be 10ft. underwater in 10yrs.

So I went out and bought a Gondola.   I am going to make a million dollars in the Miami-Dade Gondola business.

And, since west Texas is going to look like the Sahara Desert, I stopped breeding thoroughbred quarter horses.

I now breed Bactrian camels(the 2-humpers).  And when the next ice age hits, I will start selling snow-mobiles

…...in Houston.   There is always a way to make money.....regardless of the weather.  

Hang around me, Dog.  I will teach you how to think like a white man.                                     🤠…...🍸.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

AOC says that Miami is going to be 10ft. underwater in 10yrs.

So I went out and bought a Gondola.   I am going to make a million dollars in the Miami-Dade Gondola business.

And, since west Texas is going to look like the Sahara Desert, I stopped breeding thoroughbred quarter horses.

I now breed Bactrian camels(the 2-humpers).  And when the next ice age hits, I will start selling snow-mobiles

…...in Houston.   There is always a way to make money.....regardless of the weather.  

Hang around me, Dog.  I will teach you how to think like a white man.                                     🤠…...🍸.

 

Have you ever considered making money some other way than on ruination?  There actually are other ways, believe it or not. 

 

Oh ...   And if you must invest in the consequences of climate change, your chances of success would skyrocket if you listened less to politicians and more to NASA.  I'm trying to save you from losing it all, Taipan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

That would include about 99% of all the climate scientists in the world.

 

Oh ... now it's 99%, not 97%?   

 

Both numbers are absolute garbage as has been proven time and time again to the sound of {crickets} from your ilk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Oh ... now it's 99%, not 97%?   

 

Both numbers are absolute garbage as has been proven time and time again to the sound of {crickets} from your ilk.

There is no one proposing Flat Eartherism or  Young Eartherism, either. That is  because you have zero proof and no report from anyone who understands science. It has been over a year since anyone has defended Ben Carson's allegation that the Pyramids were used to store grain in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 5:54 PM, CrimeaRiver said:

Man caused warming

that warmed the earth

out of FIVE AGES

 

:lol:

:huh:

:D

 

+10 !!!

Sir, 

That is exactly......the logic...…. that I use on this subject.

Thank you.                     🙂…..🥃.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bludog said:

 

Have you ever considered making money some other way than on ruination?  There actually are other ways, believe it or not. 

 

Oh ...   And if you must invest in the consequences of climate change, your chances of success would skyrocket if you listened less to politicians and more to NASA.  I'm trying to save you from losing it all, Taipan.

 

"Grandpa would do whatever he could...………

 sell a couple bottles of 'Doctor Good'...…….

Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves...…..

We heard it from the people.....they called us......

Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves...………..".

                                                                             Cher

 

Dog,  you and Al Gore...……….are snake-oil salesmen.                       🥃.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

+10 !!!

Sir, 

That is exactly......the logic...…. that I use on this subject.

Thank you.                     🙂…..🥃.

 

Once they become "CUCKED"...there is little hope intelligence will ever shine through

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The five corrupt pillars of climate change denial......

 

There is another obvious 'corrupt pillar of climate change denial' that was probably too painful* for the authors of the OP article to mention......and that is the almost unbelievable level of childish stupidity, insane twaddle and irrelevant nonsense that comes out of some of the denier cult dingbats' mouths, as Taipoooo and CriminalRetardation and other sub-moronic deniers on here constantly demonstrate. Denial of reality by sheer stupidity!

 

....'painful*' - in the sense that it is distressing as a human being to recognize just how extremely stupid and mentally incoherent some of these Trump supporting, science denying, reality-challenged rightwingnut retards really are. Hard (and sad) to believe that humanity can sink that low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, zkyllonen8 said:

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

Temperature data from four international science institutions. All show rapid warming in the past few decades and that the last decade has been the warmest on record.
 

Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

 

Show me the capability study that demonstrates they could measure global temperature to within a tiny fraction of a degree in 1880...1920 or 1960. It's all bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bottom line is that we use fossil fuels because they work so well. There isn't a suitable substitute currently available for most applications. We use fossil fuels to survive the bitter cold of winter and to get to work.

 

Unlike your high living politicians most of us aren't heating multiple mansions and constantly traveling the world by air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michaelf said:

 

Show me the capability study that demonstrates they could measure global temperature to within a tiny fraction of a degree in 1880...1920 or 1960. It's all bullcrap.

 

Scientists don't need to have measurements of "global temperature to within a tiny fraction of a degree in 1880" to absolutely KNOW that the Earth is warming at an accelerating rate, or that mankind's burning of CO2 emitting fuels and other activities, which have released close to one and a half thousand billion tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, are responsible for that warming.

 

Current data (from direct measurements of the atmosphere to historical records of industry) tells us that between 1751 and 1987 fossil fuels put about 737 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere. Between just 1987 and 2014 it was about the same mass: 743 billion tons. Total CO2 from industrialized humans in the past 263 years: 1,480 billion tons.

(Source - Scientific American)

 

The liars who told you that nonsense are just playing on your ignorance and stupidity, Michidiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michaelf said:

The bottom line is that we use fossil fuels because they work so well. There isn't a suitable substitute currently available for most applications. We use fossil fuels to survive the bitter cold of winter and to get to work.

 

Nope! We use fossil fuels because they were fairly easily available at the start of the industrial revolution and mankind didn't know any better. At that point in history, we just did not have the well confirmed scientific knowledge about greenhouse gases and their power to control the Earth's temperature that we have now. 

 

Fossil fuels, in the real world, do not "work so well", you poor ignorant stooge. They are dirty and very polluting and the byproduct of their use, CO2, is accumulating in the atmosphere and oceans and destroying the Earth's ecology and biosphere. There are actually a number of good, non-polluting, non-carbon emitting energy sources that can power the planet far better than fossil fuels.

 

Too bad you are so stupid that you stooge for EXXON and the Koch family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ConConfounder said:

 

Scientists don't need to have measurements of "global temperature to within a tiny fraction of a degree in 1880" to absolutely KNOW that the Earth is warming at an accelerating rate, or that mankind's burning of CO2 emitting fuels and other activities, which have released close to one and a half thousand billion tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, are responsible for that warming.

 

Current data (from direct measurements of the atmosphere to historical records of industry) tells us that between 1751 and 1987 fossil fuels put about 737 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere. Between just 1987 and 2014 it was about the same mass: 743 billion tons. Total CO2 from industrialized humans in the past 263 years: 1,480 billion tons.

(Source - Scientific American)

 

The liars who told you that nonsense are just playing on your ignorance and stupidity, Michidiot.

I see...so they throw out a bunch of charts and numbers to prove the earth is warming but when questioned say the charts and numbers don't matter.

 

The graph I responded to is pure fiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ConConfounder said:

 

Nope! We use fossil fuels because they were fairly easily available at the start of the industrial revolution and mankind didn't know any better. At that point in history, we just did not have the well confirmed scientific knowledge about greenhouse gases and their power to control the Earth's temperature that we have now. 

 

Fossil fuels, in the real world, do not "work so well", you poor ignorant stooge. They are dirty and very polluting and the byproduct of their use, CO2, is accumulating in the atmosphere and oceans and destroying the Earth's ecology and biosphere. There are actually a number of good, non-polluting, non-carbon emitting energy sources that can power the planet far better than fossil fuels.

 

Too bad you are so stupid that you stooge for EXXON and the Koch family.

 

So what are those affordable alternatives to heat our home and power our transportation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Michaelf said:

I see...so they throw out a bunch of charts and numbers to prove the earth is warming but when questioned say the charts and numbers don't matter.

 

What kind of insane garbage is that, Michidiot? 

 

Scientists don't "throw out a bunch of charts and numbers to prove the earth is warming".

 

They study the phtsical world and observe changes. They study the pattern of changes worldwide and observe a warming trend. They use the known laws of physics to figure out why global temperatures are rising and conclude that the increasingly massive burning of fossil fuels - coal, oil, natural gas - since the industrial revolution has released enough carbon dioxide, a powerful greenhouse gas, to cause global temperatures to rise. An enormous amount of direct measurements and hard physical evidence and general scientific knowledge and research in a number of different fields supports the virtually unanimous scientific conclusions about human caused global warming and its consequent climate changes.

 

Nor does my telling you.....that your denier cult propaganda meme of questioning how precise temperature measurements could have been in 1880 is meaningless twaddle, and that "Scientists don't need to have measurements of "global temperature to within a tiny fraction of a degree in 1880" to absolutely KNOW that the Earth is warming at an accelerating rate, or that mankind's burning of CO2 emitting fuels and other activities, which have released close to one and a half thousand billion tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, are responsible for that warming".....in any sane way mean or imply that scientists say that "the charts and numbers don't matter", you retarded denier cult clown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

9 hours ago, Michaelf said:

The graph I responded to is pure fiction.

 

Nope! That is another one of your moronic, science denying, cultic myths, that just demonstrate what a retard you are.

 

In the real world.....

 

34_9_c365-2-l.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey pogorocks, do you agree that Obama's house in Martha's Vineyard is at an elevation of about 10 feet above sea level?   Or are you still insisting it's a 100 feet above sea level?   You ran off from the thread where you claimed that  so we never found out if the evidence offered to prove otherwise convince you.    B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 12:09 PM, bludog said:

 

Now now Taipan:  Calm down, get a grip on yourself, temporarily.  And repeat after me:

 

Weather is local, climate is global

Weather is local, climate is global.

Weather is local, climate is global.

 

See, global warming is measured by average temps throughout the world, in a given time period.  It is not measured by temperatures during single weather events.

It's amazing to me that local weather is vastly less complex than global weather and we still get it wrong. When we obviously get it right on a global scale.

 

Baffling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 3:31 AM, Michaelf said:

 

Show me the capability study that demonstrates they could measure global temperature to within a tiny fraction of a degree in 1880...1920 or 1960. It's all bullcrap.

 

 Its not that difficult you jackass. Image result for thermometer gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michaelf said:

How could I know my own azzhole? Well....I stick my head up there all the time to check it out.

 

headupass.jpg

 

That's what everyone figured out about you a long time ago, Michidiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...