Jump to content

American Dedication To The Second Amendment Grows


TBHWT
 Share

Recommended Posts

American Dedication To The Second Amendment Grows Despite Democrat Proposals
By Paul Bedard December 5th, 2019 | Image Source: Reddit

 

America’s love affair with guns is only getting stronger.
 

New federal data shows that there are 422.9 million firearms in circulation, or about 1.2 guns for every person in the country.
What’s more, despite years of criticism of modern “assault-style” rifles such as the AR-15 and AK-47, there are a record 17.7 million in private hands, proving that it is the most popular gun around.

 

And last year alone, the arms industry produced 8.1 billion rounds of ammunition.
The figures are from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives and were crunched by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the gun industry trade group.

 

“These figures show the industry that America has a strong desire to continue to purchase firearms for lawful purposes,” said Joe Bartozzi, president of the NSSF, in a statement releasing the group’s new report.

 

“The modern sporting rifle continues to be the most popular centerfire rifle sold in America today and is clearly a commonly owned firearm with more than 17 million in legal private ownership today. The continued popularity of handguns demonstrates a strong interest by Americans to protect themselves and their homes and to participate in the recreational shooting sports,” he said.
 

Gun shops contacted by Secrets said that they are seeing more and more purchases of semiautomatic weapons such as handguns and AR-15s due to the criticism of those guns by 2020 Democratic presidential candidates.
 

“Sales have definitely been brisk, especially of small, concealable handguns. We also saw a spike in sales of tactical rifles like AR-15s and AK-47s, for which I think we can confidently thank Beto O’Rourke,” said Justin Anderson, the marketing director for Hyatt Guns in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of the country’s biggest retailers.
During his short presidential campaign, O’Rourke called for a ban on the rifles.

 

Other details from the NSSF report, shared with Secrets:
 

Of all rifles produced in 2017, 54% were modern sporting rifles.
In 2017, 7,901,218 total firearms were produced and imported. Of those, 4,411,923 were pistols and revolvers, 2,821,945 were rifles, and 667,350 were shotguns.

 

An interim 2018 estimate showed 7,660,772 total firearms were produced and imported. Of those, 4,277,971 were pistols and revolvers, 2,846,757 were rifles, and 535,994 were shotguns.
 

Firearms-ammunition manufacturing accounted for nearly 12,000 employees producing more than $4.1 billion in goods shipped in 2017.
An estimated 8.1 billion rounds, of all calibers and gauges, were produced in 2018 for the U.S. market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love my AR10 - 24" custom barrel. I can consistently hit a 3ft square steel plate @ 1000 yards.

I like my AK47(s) - Not the most accurate past 200 yards, but with cheap ammo it is a fun HOG Hunting Rifle.

My AR10(s) - Many to choose from. My favorite is the 10.5" SBR. FUN GUN

My AR9 is cheap to shoot. 10.5" barrel, consistent 25 yard accuracy. 30 rounds of fun.

 

I own 30 guns. I plan on buying 2 more by the end of the year. 

Another AK47 and .458 SOCOM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

American Dedication To The Second Amendment Grows Despite Democrat Proposals
By Paul Bedard December 5th, 2019 | Image Source: Reddit

 

America’s love affair with guns is only getting stronger.
 

New federal data shows that there are 422.9 million firearms in circulation, or about 1.2 guns for every person in the country.
What’s more, despite years of criticism of modern “assault-style” rifles such as the AR-15 and AK-47, there are a record 17.7 million in private hands, proving that it is the most popular gun around.

 

And last year alone, the arms industry produced 8.1 billion rounds of ammunition.
The figures are from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives and were crunched by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the gun industry trade group.

 

“These figures show the industry that America has a strong desire to continue to purchase firearms for lawful purposes,” said Joe Bartozzi, president of the NSSF, in a statement releasing the group’s new report.

 

“The modern sporting rifle continues to be the most popular centerfire rifle sold in America today and is clearly a commonly owned firearm with more than 17 million in legal private ownership today. The continued popularity of handguns demonstrates a strong interest by Americans to protect themselves and their homes and to participate in the recreational shooting sports,” he said.
 

Gun shops contacted by Secrets said that they are seeing more and more purchases of semiautomatic weapons such as handguns and AR-15s due to the criticism of those guns by 2020 Democratic presidential candidates.
 

“Sales have definitely been brisk, especially of small, concealable handguns. We also saw a spike in sales of tactical rifles like AR-15s and AK-47s, for which I think we can confidently thank Beto O’Rourke,” said Justin Anderson, the marketing director for Hyatt Guns in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of the country’s biggest retailers.
During his short presidential campaign, O’Rourke called for a ban on the rifles.

 

Other details from the NSSF report, shared with Secrets:
 

Of all rifles produced in 2017, 54% were modern sporting rifles.
In 2017, 7,901,218 total firearms were produced and imported. Of those, 4,411,923 were pistols and revolvers, 2,821,945 were rifles, and 667,350 were shotguns.

 

An interim 2018 estimate showed 7,660,772 total firearms were produced and imported. Of those, 4,277,971 were pistols and revolvers, 2,846,757 were rifles, and 535,994 were shotguns.
 

Firearms-ammunition manufacturing accounted for nearly 12,000 employees producing more than $4.1 billion in goods shipped in 2017.
An estimated 8.1 billion rounds, of all calibers and gauges, were produced in 2018 for the U.S. market.

Everything the left says about everything is a hoax...including guns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

Everything the left says about everything is a hoax...including guns.

The problem with leftist is where most people see a pile of horse$hit they look for a pony... As opposed to leftists who sees a pony and go out of their way looking for a pile of $hit and then complain vociferously because they stepped in it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Giujo said:

The problem with leftist is where most people see a pile of horse$hit they look for a pony... As opposed to leftists who sees a pony and go out of their way looking for a pile of $hit and then complain vociferously because they stepped in it.

The left is sick...plain and simple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

American Disgust For Mass Shootings And Gun-Nuts Who Pervert The Second Amendment Grows Enormously

 

Sep 10, 2019 · Democrats and Republicans agree that Congress should tighten gun laws by passing universal background checks and red flag laws and require gun licenses as well as increase funding for mental ...
 
Oct 20, 2019 · The percentage of Americans who favor stricter gun laws is on the rise, though significant partisan divisions persist. A Pew Research Center survey conducted in September found that 60% of Americans ...
 
Feb 28, 2018 · A CBS News poll out late last week found 65 percent of Americans say the laws governing the sale of guns should be stricter — an increase of 8 points from last December, and the highest ...
 
Oct 17, 2018 · Sentiment favoring tougher gun laws remained at or near 70% through the end of 1993; in 1994, the ... Nearly nine in 10 Democrats, 87%, are in favor of stricter gun laws, compared with just 31% of Republicans, a gap of 56 percentage points.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

American Dedication To The Second Amendment Grows Despite Democrat Proposals
By Paul Bedard December 5th, 2019 | Image Source: Reddit

 

America’s love affair with guns is only getting stronger.
 

New federal data shows that there are 422.9 million firearms in circulation, or about 1.2 guns for every person in the country.
What’s more, despite years of criticism of modern “assault-style” rifles such as the AR-15 and AK-47, there are a record 17.7 million in private hands, proving that it is the most popular gun around.

 

And last year alone, the arms industry produced 8.1 billion rounds of ammunition.
The figures are from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives and were crunched by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the gun industry trade group.

 

“These figures show the industry that America has a strong desire to continue to purchase firearms for lawful purposes,” said Joe Bartozzi, president of the NSSF, in a statement releasing the group’s new report.

 

“The modern sporting rifle continues to be the most popular centerfire rifle sold in America today and is clearly a commonly owned firearm with more than 17 million in legal private ownership today. The continued popularity of handguns demonstrates a strong interest by Americans to protect themselves and their homes and to participate in the recreational shooting sports,” he said.
 

Gun shops contacted by Secrets said that they are seeing more and more purchases of semiautomatic weapons such as handguns and AR-15s due to the criticism of those guns by 2020 Democratic presidential candidates.
 

“Sales have definitely been brisk, especially of small, concealable handguns. We also saw a spike in sales of tactical rifles like AR-15s and AK-47s, for which I think we can confidently thank Beto O’Rourke,” said Justin Anderson, the marketing director for Hyatt Guns in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of the country’s biggest retailers.
During his short presidential campaign, O’Rourke called for a ban on the rifles.

 

Other details from the NSSF report, shared with Secrets:
 

Of all rifles produced in 2017, 54% were modern sporting rifles.
In 2017, 7,901,218 total firearms were produced and imported. Of those, 4,411,923 were pistols and revolvers, 2,821,945 were rifles, and 667,350 were shotguns.

 

An interim 2018 estimate showed 7,660,772 total firearms were produced and imported. Of those, 4,277,971 were pistols and revolvers, 2,846,757 were rifles, and 535,994 were shotguns.
 

Firearms-ammunition manufacturing accounted for nearly 12,000 employees producing more than $4.1 billion in goods shipped in 2017.
An estimated 8.1 billion rounds, of all calibers and gauges, were produced in 2018 for the U.S. market.

 

The sleeping Giant...

 

76_ABEEA8-685_A-4711-_AA11-_D361_C7_D992

 

So don't Make us a Problem.

 

 

1 hour ago, ConConfounder said:

American Disgust For Mass Shootings And Gun-Nuts Who Pervert The Second Amendment Grows Enormously

 

crybaby2.jpg
 

 

Ha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TBHWT said:

 

America’s love affair with guns is only getting stronger.

Now if we could only get Trump to come around like Obama did with 41F.  Do you suppose it pisses Trump off that Obama did more to ease restrictions on firearm possession/transfer than Trump has?  Probably not as Trump does not care about 2nd amendment rights based on his actions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...