EVERYDAY ON CNN IS ‘HISTORIC’ WHEN TRUMP’S BEING IMPEACHED

When the first public hearings were held Nov. 13th, CNN described the day as historic “47 times.”

Since Sept. 24th, when Pelosi announced the launch of the impeachment probe, CNN’s used the word “historic” to describe the proceedings 805 times, according to a review of Grabien’s NewsBase. 

Leftwinger

""TRUMP IS A TRAITOR AND CRIMINAL""

and you helped him get elected you IDIOT....now you think with the wave of a wand we can Undo all his DISASTERS which will take DECADES

leftwinger

I did not vote for Hillary. I expected Trump to get elected and fukk up. I was right. Now let's renew America. RR Exactly. Let's renew America

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

When the first public hearings were held Nov. 13th, CNN described the day as historic “47 times.”

Since Sept. 24th, when Pelosi announced the launch of the impeachment probe, CNN’s used the word “historic” to describe the proceedings 805 times, according to a review of Grabien’s NewsBase. 

They love their scripted codewords for sure.

I remember when the Mueller Investigation was historic and unprecedented as well.

Lol

I don't think its so Historic....we're used to republiKlan Criminal admins

Even when we standardize it by getting annual averages, GOP administrations still have 29 times more indictments, 64 times more convictions, and 24 times more prison sentences. 

Comparing Political Parties by Felonies

Over the last 50 years, Republican Administrations have been far more felonious than Democratic Administrations, whether or not you include foreign influence.

FELONIES IN CAMPAIGN/ADMINISTRATION BY PRESIDENT'S PARTY
PRESIDENT’S PARTY # PEOPLE INDICTED # PEOPLE CONVICTED # PEOPLE INCARCERATED
DEMOCRATIC 4 2 2
REPUBLICAN 127 [155] 95 [96] 26 [37]