The Kurd Tribe. What should we do about them?

Yes, I know this subject is getting old.

I don't want to stay in the Mid-East.  And, I don't want to abandon the Kurd Tribe.  Here are some options

on the table for consideration.

1.  Franklin Graham.  Samaritan's Purse.  The U.S. Peace Corps.  The Texas Peace Corps.  Unicef. 

World Vision.  All other humanitarian agencies from around the world.   

2.  The United Nations.  What are they here for?

3.  NATO and all of the European Union.

4.  All of the Muslim Mid-East countries.  And 53 Muslim nations on Earth.

5.  We unify everyone.  We bring in Russia, too.  Then we go talk to Turkey and explain our position. 

We send in our best negotiators.

We send in our "A-Team".  Our position is simple.  We owe the Kurd Tribe a favor.  They helped us to

defeat ISIS.  We seek to cut-out a space for them to live and prosper.  

6.  The oil-fields of Northern Syria.  Why don't we arrange a cool business deal for the Kurds to own them.

With access the Mediterranean Sea.  Turkey can pay 10% below market price and we will pay 10% above.

Everyone wins.   It is called "win-win" business dealing.  Everybody wins.

7.  We need mercenaries.  In the Mid-East.  How about the Kurds?  "Let's make a deal".  One that is cool with

our allies, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Egypt.  Can the Kurds help us in the fight against Iran?

8.  I think we owe the Kurd Tribe a favor.  Let's do not forget them. Yes, they are Muslim.  But we are intelligent

Christians.  Like Marco Polo, we can make friends, alliances, and business partners.....wherever we go.

The object of the game.....is World Peace.  And prosperity for all.  

That is all.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Science Magazine teaches us one thing that is very important.

The human mind can invent anything.  Including......World Peace.

"Do unto others....as you would have them do unto you".

Jesus Christ.

I think that is a fair place to start.  To be Christian, or Christian-like, can stop a 1000 wars

before they even heat up.   Why can't we be friends with all nations and all tribes upon the Earth?

I say that we can.  Is not the Buddhist Priest Christian-like, but not Christian?  Was not the atheist,

Indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti Christian-like?  Same thing for all religions.....and all political

systems.  Let's be like the old 1960's Hippies who loved freedom.  "Make Love--and Not War".  

Peace can be had....if we play our cards right.   😇….🍹(yes, this what I think about when I am drinking)

On 12/8/2019 at 6:31 AM, Taipan said:

I don't want to stay in the Mid-East.  And, I don't want to abandon the Kurd Tribe.  Here are some options

1.  Franklin Graham.  Samaritan's Purse.  The U.S. Peace Corps.  The Texas Peace Corps.  Unicef. 

5.  We unify everyone.  We bring in Russia, too.  Then we go talk to Turkey and explain our position. 

We send in our "A-Team".  Our position is simple.  We owe the Kurd Tribe a favor.  They helped us to

6.  The oil-fields of Northern Syria.  Why don't we arrange a cool business deal for the Kurds to own them.

With access the Mediterranean Sea.  Turkey can pay 10% below market price and we will pay 10% above.

7.  We need mercenaries.  In the Mid-East.  How about the Kurds?  "Let's make a deal".  One that is cool with

our allies, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Egypt.  Can the Kurds help us in the fight against Iran?

8.  I think we owe the Kurd Tribe a favor.  Let's do not forget them. Yes, they are Muslim.  But we are intelligent

Christians.  Like Marco Polo, we can make friends, alliances, and business partners.....wherever we go.

That is all.

The UN is worthless.

The Kurds are a mixed bag...some of them are aligned with Turkey.

13 minutes ago, personreal said:

The UN is worthless.

The Kurds are a mixed bag...some of them are aligned with Turkey.

The kurds in syria were no threat to turkey. they defeated isis and trump does not want to admit that,.they saved countless american lives and america treated them terribly. the pull out was all trump's idea, the pentagon was against it.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

The kurds in syria were no threat to turkey. they defeated isis and trump does not want to admit that,.they saved countless american lives and america treated them terribly. the pull out was all trump's idea, the pentagon was against it.

We don't want yer endless wars.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:31 AM, Taipan said:

That is all.

it was totally wrong for trump to pull the us troops out. what you said has merit- I think they should go to europe and australia and they can protect those countries from isis.

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

It could have led to a war.  

If Obama had done this you would be praising him.

with who? syria had no problem with the us troops being there and neither did russia,

I would despise anyone who abandoned the kurds like that.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

with who? syria had no problem with the us troops being there and neither did russia,

Those people have been fighting for thousands of years... you are not going to stop it!!

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

Trump protected our troops.

These people have been fighting for hundreds of years.

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

We don't want yer endless wars.

Nor do I.

Let's learn how to do war......under a different paradigm.

Let's make alliances.....with several different  tribes.  They will handle ground operations.

We will handle air space, intelligence, communications, and satellite pictures of every square inch of battlefield.

No loss of life to the U.S. Military.  No cost to the tax-payer.  Let's DON'T...... throw blood and treasure at the 

problem.  Not any more.

Let's use our brains.  Let's join Kirk and Spock......and teach the Russians how to play

3-dimensional chess.  Let's teach the Chinese....the meaning of words like 'shrewdness' and 'inscrutable'.

Let's teach them all....by our example.....how to win...... in poker, business, and war.  

Let's advance upon the battlefield....and remember one thing....

"Your Mind is Your Primary Weapon".    🤠….🍹.

52 minutes ago, Taipan said:

ninja-hillbilly_diemon-dave.jpg

Popular Science Magazine teaches us one thing that is very important.

The human mind can invent anything.  Including......World Peace.

"Do unto others....as you would have them do unto you".

Jesus Christ.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

There's also the translation Teabaggers/Trumpoids/racists/Imperialists/Friends O' Genocide

might better-understand:

jesusdoontoothers.gif

Luke 6:31

9 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Nor do I.

Let's learn how to do war......under a different paradigm.

Let's make alliances.....with several different  tribes.  They will handle ground operations.

We will handle air space, intelligence, communications, and satellite pictures of every square inch of battlefield.

No loss of life to the U.S. Military.  No cost to the tax-payer.  Let's DON'T...... throw blood and treasure at the 

problem.  Not any more.

Let's use our brains.  Let's join Kirk and Spock......and teach the Russians how to play

3-dimensional chess.  Let's teach the Chinese....the meaning of words like 'shrewdness' and 'inscrutable'.

Let's teach them all....by our example.....how to win...... in poker, business, and war.  

Let's advance upon the battlefield....and remember one thing....

"Your Mind is Your Primary Weapon".    🤠….🍹.

If Obama had withdrawn the troops in N. Syria the left would be praising him.

Just now, personreal said:

If Obama had withdrawn the troops in N. Syria the left would be praising him.

That is true, sir.

The Dems are children in a sandbox.  

WE.....are the problem-solving adults.                    😇

On 12/8/2019 at 7:31 AM, Taipan said:

That is all.

pulling the troops out was as far from a christian act as possible.

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

That is true, sir.

The Dems are children in a sandbox.  

WE.....are the problem-solving adults.                    😇

no, we are not children in a sand box-- no matter who pulled out the troops would be considered EVIL!!