Jump to content

What if I Identify as a Liberal?


Recommended Posts

Can I post in the "Communists Only" Forum if I identify as a liberal?

 

The left says it's OK for a man to go into the ladies room if he identifies as a woman.

 

So...is the left OK with a man violating a woman's privacy but no one can violate the left's privacy.

 

Isn't that discrimination???

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Will the left be consistent or selective?

The left is alway selective.

 

Selective outrage

 

Selective inclusion

 

Selective enforcement

 

Etc,etc...

 

Because of their "superior" intellect, they are allowed... just ask one of them, they will tell you.

 

Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

The left is alway selective.

 

Selective outrage

 

Selective inclusion

 

Selective enforcement

 

Etc,etc...

 

Because of their "superior" intellect, they are allowed... just ask one of them, they will tell you.

 

Lol

Correct...flip flopping is what they do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, personreal said:

The dems and their supporters like the term "Fluid".

 

Can we all be fluid? Can we all be libs and go into the LO forum any time we want?

 

Will the left be consistent or selective?

The answer is no to that one. I’ve got myself into trouble several times accidentally by wandering over. 
what can I say? My middle name is Danger 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, personreal said:

Can I post in the "Communists Only" Forum if I identify as a liberal?

 

The left says it's OK for a man to go into the ladies room if he identifies as a woman.

 

So...is the left OK with a man violating a woman's privacy but no one can violate the left's privacy.

 

Isn't that discrimination???

 

 

You snivel a lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

The answer is no to that one. I’ve got myself into trouble several times accidentally by wandering over. 
what can I say? My middle name is Danger 

:)

 

It was a mistake on my part and Bludog contacted me twice from the LO forum instead of posting on the NHB or using PM.

 

My track record shows I don't go to the "Communists Only" forum on purpose...unless I need a nap.   :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, personreal said:

:)

 

It was a mistake on my part and Bludog contacted me twice from the LO forum instead of posting on the NHB or using PM.

 

My track record shows I don't go to the "Communists Only" forum on purpose...unless I need a nap.   :)

It is quite dull there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, personreal said:

220px-Acne_vulgaris_ill_artlibre_jn.png

Can I post in the "Communists Only" Forum if I identify as a liberal?

 

The left says it's OK for a man to go into the ladies room if he identifies as a woman.

 

So...is the left OK with a man violating a woman's privacy but no one can violate the left's privacy.

 

Isn't that discrimination???

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm guessing.....you're not gonna get laid.....or, jump bandwagons.....no matter what you do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...