Could Joe Biden land a Boeing 737 Max if he had to ?

You've chosen to ignore content by Squatchman. Options

I'm guessing I got shun'd again or nobody things Joe could land a 737 MAX.

I mean the guy is 73 and is going around challenging people to push up contests...what he going to say if someone challenges him to land a jet or a Stock Car race or use a wrecking ball in NYC.  OH...OH...when I challenged that guy to a push up contest I really didn't mean it and I would never act like that if I was president.

26 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I could..I've got 8000 hours in 737s ....200s, 300s and 400s

You could have Joe as your co-pilot and give him OJT.

If you flew a 737-200 you must be like a 100 years old.

BTW: What did you fly in Vietnam ?

If you flew a 737-200 you must be like a 100 years old.....I'm 65 now

BTW: What did you fly in Vietnam ?...wasn't in Vietnam, all Civialian, started early, also flew DC-8s when I was 27-28 yrs old...wish now I would gone with UPS vs the Airlines...BIG BUCKS!!, and I loved the DC-8, also, UPS retired the 8s when I was 50, and I could have retired with half pay of $140K/yearly...a big regret. I'm a freight dog at heart, flying passengers wasn't that much fun, or glamorous.

Biden challenge a guy to do push ups in a heated moment. 

Yesterday Trump tweeted that he is the greatest president of all time. He thinks he is so incredibly smart that he doesn’t have to listen to anybody. 

If it had to choose one to land a plane in an emergency I’d choose Biden in an instant. He’d listen to the pilots on the radio telling him how to do it. 

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

Biden challenge a guy to do push ups in a heated moment. 

Yesterday Trump tweeted that he is the greatest president of all time. He thinks he is so incredibly smart that he doesn’t have to listen to anybody. 

If it had to choose one to land a plane in an emergency I’d choose Biden in an instant. He’d listen to the pilots on the radio telling him how to do it. 

biden hopefully would crash and burn