• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Democrats:

Demand ALL religion out of government

Invoke Jesus so they can smoke pot and force someone else to pay their way 

Our country was founded on freedom of religion. Prayer is opened many times in political arenas. Democrats and Republicans ask God for strength. There are many that try to force their beliefs on everyone else. Muslims do believe in the Old Testament. It is a very touchy subject to many. I would bet that there a some folks want the Ten Commandments in front of all public buildings.  But I wonder if those same folks would want quotes from the Koran in front of the same buildings.

2 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Our country was founded on freedom of religion. Prayer is opened many times in political arenas. Democrats and Republicans ask God for strength. There are many that try to force their beliefs on everyone else. Muslims do believe in the Old Testament. It is a very touchy subject to many. I would bet that there a some folks want the Ten Commandments in front of all public buildings.  But I wonder if those same folks would want quotes from the Koran in front of the same buildings.

So you admit your stupid meme is stupid.

Thanks for your confirmation. 

8 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Democrats:

Demand ALL religion out of government

Invoke Jesus so they can smoke pot and force someone else to pay their way 

plus they can always be made fools of when they try. because they always take scripture out of context.

a perfect example would be why judas betrayed jesus. judas betrayed jesus because a woman came in and annointed

jesus hair and feet with extremely expensive "perfumed oils". judas was like...."we could sell these oils for a lot of money to feed the poor".

but...and i'm paraphrasing here, of course...but jesus basically told judas...."Bad word the poor. you will always have the poor. but you will

not always have ME."......also....jesus considered ttax collectors to be on the same level as thieves and prostitutes. he said as much.

but....liberals always avoid these facts in scripture.

8 minutes ago, jerra- said:

you must have gone to the donald  trump bible study,  written for donald  by donald trump.

You must think you’re qualified to judge others for God. Did you get a certificate from God or something? 

12 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

plus they can always be made fools of when they try. because they always take scripture out of context.

a perfect example would be why judas betrayed jesus. judas betrayed jesus because a woman came in and annointed

jesus hair and feet with extremely expensive "perfumed oils". judas was like...."we could sell these oils for a lot of money to feed the poor".

but...and i'm paraphrasing here, of course...but jesus basically told judas...."Bad word the poor. you will always have the poor. but you will

not always have ME."......also....jesus considered ttax collectors to be on the same level as thieves and prostitutes. he said as much.

Government is nothing but force. Charity is voluntary. 

The government can never be a benevolent or charitable entity. The founders knew this which is why social welfare was never meant to be handed out at the federal level. 

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

You must think you’re qualified to judge others for God. Did you get a certificate from God or something? 

here is what is not taught in donald trump' bible study--

matthew 12

38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:

4Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation

1 hour ago, lewstherin said:

jesus hair yourfeet with extremely expensive "perfumed oils". judas was like...."we could sell these oils for a lot of money to feed the poor".

Jesus said to feed the hungry and now want to change that??

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Government is nothing but force. Charity is voluntary. 

The government can never be a benevolent or charitable entity. The founders knew this which is why social welfare was never meant to be handed out at the federal level. 

lol, you two are the blind leading the blind.

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Jesus said to feed the hungry and now want to change that??

jesus said to feed the hungry? sure. so go feed them. ain't no one stopping you from taking a cheeseburger down to that homeless

guy down the street. but what you are advocating is that i let somebody rob me at gunpoint, take a couple pennies out of of every dollar they steal

from me and claim they are feeding the poor, while the rest of the dollar goes in their pocket for cheap whores and cocaine. f*ck that.

2 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

jesus said to feed the hungry? sure. so go feed them. ain't no one stopping you from taking a cheeseburger down to that homeless

guy down the street. but what you are advocating is that i let somebody rob me at gunpoint, take a couple pennies out of of every dollar they steal

from me and claim they are feeding the poor, while the rest of the dollar goes in their pocket for cheap whores and cocaine. f*ck that.

it is bad enough that you advocate selfishness but using Jesus to back you up is a sin.

17 minutes ago, jerra- said:

here is what is not taught in donald trump' bible study--

matthew 12

38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:

4Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation

And who are you to judge?