Pearl Harbor

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

Pearl Harbor.

Hawaii.  Dec. 7, 1941.  The USA took a serious ass-whooping.  From Japan.

Then, the USA rallied.  And the USA went into the war-business.  And.....we were very, very, good.

When the USA dropped 2 atomic bombs onto 2 Japanese cities, in 1945, Japan surrendered

"unconditionally".....within 7 days.     

God-Bless the USA. (and I mean that literally).       😌

Just now, Taipan said:

Pearl Harbor.

Then, the USA rallied.  And the USA went into the war-business.  And.....we were very, very, good.

When the USA dropped 2 atomic bombs onto 2 Japanese cities, in 1945, Japan surrendered

MUSHROOM 

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Pearl Harbor.

Japan woke the sleeping giant.

on this day in 2007 I started my counter attack on humanity in cyberspace so as to never harm a living sole reproduction in my conflict with deniers governing the world stage in every geographical theater of doubt state of mind.

Might doesn't make things right, physically or mentally.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

on this day in 2007 I started my counter attack on humanity in cyberspace so as to never harm a living sole reproduction in my conflict with deniers governing the world stage in every geographical theater of doubt state of mind.

Whatever you say Mr. Hypotenuse.

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

everyone wants to take our guns, why not just give our nukes away too?

Iran deal. NK and that missing laptop with rocket technology off Airforce one after the SOS Clinton meeting. Kind of reminds me about that news blip about a breakin at the Bill Clinton Library and a bunch of files were taken. Don't remember the year that was but I think it happened after 2006 when Hillary was elected senator to NY.

42 minutes ago, sole result said:

Might doesn't make things right, physically or mentally.

It did then.

We must never forget!!!

12 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Yes we did. My mothers uncle died at Pearl Harbor.

I met the owner of East Coast Cycles in Norwood PA whose father was a civilian employee of the Navy that was killed that fateful day.

Fifty years later he teared up when he told me he never met his father.

What were those rice pickers thinking ?

On 12/7/2019 at 11:16 AM, TBHWT said:

It did then.

We must never forget!!!

Ironic how reality prevents anyone from recognizing how life actually works in plain sight so everyone is staying in orchestrated social narratives historically by geographical area theaters of doubt. 4 corners of squaring ancestries against themselves and each other all the time so a few able to convince the rest life is larger than reproductively here.

Latitude, longitude, attitude, platitude. That is 4 societal north, south, east, and west compared to heart, mind, body, soul of character role playing in reality in an atmosphere of earth, wind, water, fire, to 4 parts of a day midnight, dawn, noon, dusk, 4 parts of a lunar cycle new moon, first quarter, full moon, third quarter, 8 seasonal shifts in one revolution around the star winter/summer solstice, spring/fall equinox, summer/winter solstice, fall/spring equinox, ever changing population as born, parenting, grandparent, great grandparent or become extinct now six sides of a perpetually balancing position when existing on a rotating planet, orbiting moon, revolving around a star, spiraling in a solar system repeating the process in a galaxy among the galaxies universally doing the same thing at the same time, now with simple compounding results among contracting results of ancestral progression reproducting next generation details never duplicated conception to decomposed. Eroding and decomposing since combined inorganically or conceived organically here when part of an ever changing species inception, reproducing, dead, become extinct from now on.

Think I listed 24 relative time zones of ignoring now is eternity humans did until I was born and since I recognized the single human error driving the insanity of humanity historically going on now..

If people(ancestral progression of this species's population) deny their centeral point of life, then time is used against those adapting to the moment from now on. How tyranny never ends in nurtured human social behavior so far done making believe time changes everything and time never does anything but be a position of things getting eternally spaced apart now without any intellectual imput necessary.

Cannot stop dishonest policies training people to honor corrupted interpretations of how life is limited to being spaced apart now. This is the root of doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome for your great great grandchildren.  Gee isn't that Albert Einstein's definition of insanity while teaching humans the importannce of relative time theory. Einstein was as big a hoaxster as Al Gore.