Tobacco doesn't cause Cancer...and GW isn't real

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

and Trickle Down is a sound Economic Policy that doesn't create RECORD DEBT

and the rednecks keep believing it ALL

Your monolithic one side or the other mentality really doesn't navigate your personal displacement very well.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Do you have any links, proof or ANYTHING to verify this ?

Look it up

This is BS.  Make a claim, be prepared to support it.  There is no reason why a person can't supply a link to support their claim in the same post in which it is made. 

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

and Trickle Down is a sound Economic Policy that doesn't create RECORD DEBT

and the rednecks keep believing it ALL

'Insanely delusional' is about the kindest way to describe Trump supporters.

The less kind but more accurate ways to describe them are usually banned on public forums.

4 hours ago, Vegas said:

In other words, you made it up.

Pence's point was to point out left wing hysteria about many things. he was making the point that 2/3 of smokers don't die from smoking related illnesses

and only 1 in 10 get lung cancer. the hysterical left many times exaggerates reality in order to push an agenda. Pence went on to say in the exact same op-ed

that smoking was unhealthy and bad for you. this is just another example of dumb ass libs making mountains out of molehills.

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

lol. i read it when you first posted it. my point still stands. even the liberal snopes wouldn't come out state your point was completely true.

they claimed it  a "mixture" of true and false for the reasons i stated. so stop with your hysteria. lol. the libs hate the tobacco industry because they

see it as a product of pure capitalism. even now? they're going after the vape industry and calling out a few death related vape incidents. but what they

never mention? is that all these deaths from vaping are related to underground black market THC cartridges.

3 minutes ago, ConConfounder said:

It's nice of the rightwingnut retards to so clearly prove the point of the OP by demonstrating their moronic rejection of scientific facts.

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

lol. i read it when you first posted it. my point still stands. even the liberal snopes wouldn't come out state your point was completely true.

they claimed it  a "mixture" of true and false for the reasons i stated. so stop with your hysteria. lol. the libs hate the tobacco industry because they

see it as a product of pure capitalism. even now? they're going after the vape industry and calling out a few death related vape incidents. but what they

never mention? is that all these deaths from vaping are related to underground black market THC cartridges.

Hey, thanks again, Loser, for so quickly demonstrating what I was talking about.