It never ends, the gop and their Russian Allies...Rudy Giuliani in the Ukraine desperately trying to save Trump using ‘the word of a former KGB agent’:

Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani this week has been in Ukraine working with a wide variety of shady characters with the intent of digging up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden.

Among other people, Giuliani has been talking to are Andrii Telizhenko, a former Ukrainian diplomat who is also suspected of working for Russian intelligence operations, and Andriy Derkach, who attended the Dzerzhinsky Higher School of the KGB in Moscow and whose father was a former KGB officer.

CNN’s David Gergen said that Giuliani’s efforts to dig up dirt using sources with ties to Russian intelligence has already rendered whatever purported “findings” about Biden he discovers deeply tainted.

“I think what he is doing, working with the person he’s working with over there, is so tainted that it poisons the whole effect of what he’s trying to do,” Gergen said. “I mean, to think the main point that’s been reported, the main person he’s been talking to, his father was head of intelligence for the KGB in Ukraine! The man himself graduated from a KGB school in Moscow! And the man himself was a member of… a pro-Russian party. Are we now going to have impeachment turn on the word of a KGB agent? Come on! Give me a break!”

Watch the video below.

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani this week has been in Ukraine working with a wide variety of shady characters with the intent of digging up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden.

Among other people, Giuliani has been talking to are Andrii Telizhenko, a former Ukrainian diplomat who is also suspected of working for Russian intelligence operations, and Andriy Derkach, who attended the Dzerzhinsky Higher School of the KGB in Moscow and whose father was a former KGB officer.

CNN’s David Gergen said that Giuliani’s efforts to dig up dirt using sources with ties to Russian intelligence has already rendered whatever purported “findings” about Biden he discovers deeply tainted.

“I think what he is doing, working with the person he’s working with over there, is so tainted that it poisons the whole effect of what he’s trying to do,” Gergen said. “I mean, to think the main point that’s been reported, the main person he’s been talking to, his father was head of intelligence for the KGB in Ukraine! The man himself graduated from a KGB school in Moscow! And the man himself was a member of… a pro-Russian party. Are we now going to have impeachment turn on the word of a KGB agent? Come on! Give me a break!”

Watch the video below.

I heard this 3 days ago.

A dubious document cooked up by a known corrupt ex Ukraine official.

Trump is grasping at straws.

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I heard this 3 days ago.

A dubious document cooked up by a known corrupt ex Ukraine official.

Trump is grasping at straws.

Poor thing.

Now if this was DIRT on PRESIDENT TRUMP, you would have FULL FAITH that it was RELIABLE AND IMPEACHABLE!!

God, you schitstains are hilarious.

Get some help moron as you are OBVIOUSLY more than just mentally ill.

Just now, benson13 said:

Yup...take the word from the KGB...and Foxaganda, everything else is 'Fake News' or a 'Hoax'

F uck are you a moron ....why do you continually allow cnn to gaslight your Azz.....

FACT.

The KGB hasn't been in business since 1990....

CNN is playing to your paranoia ....

17 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Watch the video below.

I wonder if the KGB agent is the same guy that sold Hillary the dossier?