Jim Cramer SAYS what other in the media REFUSE regarding the Trump economy.. The Economy and Jobs report are GREAT! The BEST of out LIFETIME.. & TRUMP has been RIGHT ALL along... the Trade deal with China is a CERTAINTY... it's ONLY a matter of time !!

Jim Cramer SAYS what other in the media REFUSE regarding the Trump economy.. The Economy and Jobs report are GREAT!  The BEST of our LIFETIME..  & TRUMP has been RIGHT ALL along... the Trade deal with China is a CERTAINTY... it's ONLY a matter of time !!

Sometimes the BUSINESS media still speak the TRUTH... because THEIR money, and the money of OTHERS is at stake... and THEY KNOW it !!

2 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Jim Cramer SAYS what other in the media REFUSE regarding the Trump economy.. The Economy and Jobs report are GREAT!  The BEST of our LIFETIME..  & TRUMP has been RIGHT ALL along... the Trade deal with China is a CERTAINTY... it's ONLY a matter of time !!

Sometimes the BUSINESS media still speak the TRUTH... because THEIR money, and the money of OTHERS is at stake... and THEY KNOW it !!

You're upsetting the Children.

Ha!

Just now, ConservativeVoice said:

HA HA  HA!!

I would believe the Financial Data, and Jim Cramer common sense interpretation of it, over YOUR ASININE OPINIONS any day !!

Calling Democrats Asinine is being nice. They are always wrong! Everything they have said has been wrong.They are Demonic!

Rightwingnuts live in fantasyland......

When President Obama took office in January 2009, he inherited from the inept Bush&Co. both a worsening financial crisis/major recession and a $1.4 trillion dollar Federal Deficit. Over his two terms, his Administration slashed that deficit to $585 billion dollars and stimulated a roaring economy. 

Trump took office in January 2017 and inherited a booming economy and that $585 billion dollar deficit, 58% lower than the one Obama had to deal with. During his 2016 campaign, the Trumpster promised that, as President, he would eliminate the budget deficit. Now, three years into his corrupt presidency, the deficit is 68 percent higher than when he started. According to the latest Congressional Budget Office data, the full-year deficit for 2019 is estimated to come in at $984 billion, just shy of the $1 trillion that many analysts were expecting. In 2018 the figure was $779 billion and in 2017 it was $665 billion.

Another broken promise from his 2016 campaign is the Trumpster's promise to to eliminate the National Debt. On his Inaguration Day, the debt was $19.9 trillion dollars. It fell $102 billion in the first six months after Trump took office, but that was not because of anything he did. Instead, it was because of the federal debt ceiling. On September 8, 2017, Trump signed a bill increasing the debt ceiling. Later that day, the debt exceeded $20 trillion for the first time in U.S. history. On February 9, 2018, Trump signed a bill suspending the debt ceiling until March 1, 2019. It was then $22 trillion. In just two years,Trump has overseen the fastest dollar increase in the debt of any president. Trump's Fiscal Year 2020 budget projects the debt would increase $5 trillion during his first term, to about $25 trillion.

2019 has seen the National Deficit grow to nearly $1 trillion dollars. This is largely the result of Trump's 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut giveaways to the super-rich and the large corporations from 2017. These cuts created a large drop in govenment revenues. When the National Deficit increases, the government is forced to borrow more money since its income cannot cover its expenditures. That is what increases Sovereign Debt, which is very unlike the ordinary debt that the bussinessman Trump was always deep in. Sovereign Debt is something owed by nations, not individuals. The World Bank compares and rates countries based on their total debt-to-gross domestic product ratio. They consider a country to be in trouble if that ratio is greater than 77%. In the third quarter of 2019, the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio was 106%. That is the $22.719 trillion dollar U.S. debt as of September 2019, divided by the $21.526 trillion nominal GDP.

Slow motion train wreck indeed!

14 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Jim Cramer SAYS what other in the media REFUSE regarding the Trump economy.. The Economy and Jobs report are GREAT!  The BEST of our LIFETIME....

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Gee.....Spanky gets atta-boys from another crook!    wankin.gif

I'll bet Spanky never saw that one coming....at least, until he made the phone-call to Cramer.

Is Cramer actually trying to get into Spanky's Cabinet?? He surely does have the ol' Round-The-Table-Great-Leader-Praisethon requirement covered!!

On 12/7/2019 at 10:09 AM, Phoenix68 said:

I'll bet Spanky never saw that one coming....at least, until he made the phone-call to Cramer.

Is Cramer actually trying to get into Spanky's Cabinet?? He surely does have the ol' Round-The-Table-Great-Leader-Praisethon requirement covered!!

NOPE... JUST a BOOMING Economy that is lifting ALL boats... including Blacks, Hispanics, EVERYONE !!

Donald Trump has done MORE for minorities in America that ANY Democrat president in the last 50 YEARS !!

On 12/6/2019 at 10:10 PM, ConservativeVoice said:

DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_rearticle-1216898-069FA419000005DC-546_224DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re

Jim Cramer SAYS what other in the media REFUSE regarding the Trump economy.. The Economy and Jobs report are GREAT!  The BEST of our LIFETIME....

On 12/7/2019 at 1:09 PM, Phoenix68 said:

12 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_rearticle-1216898-069FA419000005DC-546_224DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re

NOPE... JUST a BOOMING Economy that is lifting ALL boats... including Blacks, Hispanics, EVERYONE !!

It isn't like you weren't warned ahead-of-time......

obama-biden-arms-crossed1.jpg?quality=85

March 10, 2017

"President Trump has inherited an economy that set a record Friday with 77 consecutive months of job growth, or, as he put it, a mess.”

Screen-Shot-2017-03-10-at-10.08.06-AM.pn

The bad news for Trump is that there isnt much he can do to speed this up.

Infrastructure spending would certainly help, but that's reportedly been pushed off for at least a year, and, given Republican priorities, might not happen at all. Tax cuts for the rich, meanwhile, don’t have much bang for the buck, stimulative-wise.

Other than that, it’s not an exaggeration to say that the extent of his economic policymaking has been taking credit for business decisions that companies had already made, in some cases years ago. That might get a lot of retweets, but it wont create any jobs.

The good news for Trump, though, is that there isnt much he can do to slow this down, either. The economy has its own momentum, and it’s hard to see what could knock it off.

All Trump has to do is nothing....which even an administration as dysfunctional as his might be able to do."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/10/the-obama-recovery-is-about-to-make-trump-look-good/?utm_term=.1a34a424387b

73064ce019d377aa106ac36c4534597b.jpg

youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif

Obamaccompli$ment$!!!!

March 11, 2015

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump does not seem to be much good at negotiation with the Chinese-- or anyone. Xi is far smarter than Trump. So is Putin. So we will have a decent trade deal when Trump is gone, in 2021.

lmfao you lying crying liberal asswipe

1 hour ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Donald Trump has done MORE for minorities in America that ANY Democrat president in the last 50 YEARS !!

Correct. 

DEMOCRATS. VOTE THEM OUT!

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Cramer is the Wall Street version of a rodeo clown.

If you take him seriously, you are nuts.

Cramer is nutty.

Now PORTER STANSBERRY is more fruity: you are only weeks away from feeding on squirrels and blue fescue,  and living in a hollow tree.

I want to  make you into a HUMAN PUPPET! You feel me?

24 minutes ago, SBED said:

Correct. 

DEMOCRATS. VOTE THEM OUT!

NOT CORRECT: Hate crimes, especially in areas where Trump had a majority, have risen substantially. Trump feeds on hate and divisiveness.

There is no chance that Trump will have majority among Blacks, Latinos or Asians in 2020. 'This is not because they are ungrateful; it is because they know that the president does not directly manage the economy.

There will be fewer WORMS (White Old Rich Men) voting in 2020 than in 2016.

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

NOT CORRECT: Hate crimes, especially in areas where Trump had a majority, have risen substantially. Trump feeds on hate and divisiveness.

There is no chance that Trump will have majority among Blacks, Latinos or Asians in 2020. 'This is not because they are ungrateful; it is because they know that the president does not directly manage the economy.

There will be fewer WORMS (White Old Rich Men) voting in 2020 than in 2016.

VOTE FOR E. WARREN! THAT FAKE NATIVE AMERICAN IS HELL BENT ON DESTROYING THE ECONOMY!

XavierOnassis I want to make you into a HUMAN PUPPET. I want to insert my fist into your opening of choice and  launch you over my head and I want to hear you sing like a SCHNAUZER that is about to get run over by an 18 wheeler! 

Keep your foot hard on the peddle... son, never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out 'cause we've got a run to make
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta, and there's beer in Texarkana
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes

Just now, SBED said:

XavierOnassis I want to make you into a HUMAN PUPPET. I want to insert my fist into your opening of choice and  launch you over my head and I want to hear you sing like a SCHNAUZER that is about to get run over by an 18 wheeler! 

Keep your foot hard on the peddle... son, never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out 'cause we've got a run to make
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta, and there's beer in Texarkana
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes

I am RABID today

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump does not seem to be much good at negotiation with the Chinese-- or anyone. Xi is far smarter than Trump. So is Putin.

Whew!

The last thing he needs, is to be wasting marketing-buck$ on another failed venture.

DkOHWH5U4AAyNYE.jpg

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Cramer is the Wall Street version of a rodeo clown.

If you take him seriously, you are nuts.

Cramer is nutty.

Now PORTER STANSBERRY is more fruity: you are only weeks away from feeding on squirrels and blue fescue,  and living in a hollow tree.

1 hour ago, SBED said:

I want to  make you into a HUMAN PUPPET! You feel me?

forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

And, we've always been told there WERE NO gay-Ruskies!!