Am I gay?

Vegas

I like prostate massages. Does that make me a homo? Just wondering. I mean, a guy putting something in his ass is a pretty good indicator isn't it? However, I would never have a dude do that. Only a female. But does that mean I am straight with homo tendencies?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I like prostate massages. Does that make me a homo? Just wondering. I mean, a guy putting something in his ass is a pretty good indicator isn't it? However, I would never have a dude do that. Only a female. But does that mean I am straight with homo tendencies?

Nah. No homo. 

But I’m a male nurse soo....😂

8 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Nah. No homo. 

But I’m a male nurse soo....😂

^^^^^^^A match made in heaven^^^^^^^

44 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You sound like a curious 13 year old.

Did you breastfeed, or have a bottle?

Why are you even asking this shit on a political message board?

Just now, rippy38 said:

You sound like a curious 13 year old.

Did you breastfeed, or have a bottle?

Why are you even asking this shit on o political message board?

Because everyone is always pissed off here 24 hours a day. We need some levity...now go get yourself a prostate massage...wait. are you a girl?

One time I went to the Emergency Room because I thought I was having a heart attack BUT actually I was having a major panic attack.

For some odd reason the (female and not a bad looking one]) doctor stuck her finger up my rectum. 

I told her that it really felt good and would she do it again.

She did not think that was funny BUT I still can't understand why she did it in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Because everyone is always pissed off here 24 hours a day. We need some levity...now go get yourself a prostate massage...wait. are you a girl?

I felt a little feminine this morning, but only beause the men's room was out of order.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

One time I went to the Emergency Room because I thought I was having a heart attack BUT actually I was having a major panic attack.

For some odd reason the (female and not a bad looking one]) doctor stuck her finger up my rectum. 

She did not think that was funny BUT I still can't understand why she did it in the first place.

Good Lord...

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Good point. Why would she be checking out your rectum for a panic attack?

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Jesus . I love this thread title. I will have fun with this for a while . Forgive me ahead of time. There are so many memeS gifs and movie quotes that will make my heart smile . 
a true gift . Thank you lots 

Anything for my cyber crush.😂

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ahh. The married , stupid , and incompetent -   can’t seem to get enough. 
Greet me with a hint of intellect, a dash of charm, splash of wit , and whole lot of love .. you may be number 3 . 

Thats just brutal.

Good job!

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ahh. The married , stupid , and incompetent -   can’t seem to get enough. 
Greet me with a hint of intellect, a dash of charm, splash of wit , and whole lot of love .. you may be number 3 . 

I'm not stupid or incompetent. 

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Great . You mean you are not a mod here on the forum? Sounds about right. 
kfools excluded 

kfools is cool. You two should go out. At least once. I mean, he appears to be an authentic guy, you appear to be a genuine gal, just saying...

He is also better looking than me. He could probably kick my ass also. Then again, he is much younger than me so if can't kick my ass then there is something wrong with him.

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

kfools is cool. You two should go out. At least once. I mean, he appears to be an authentic guy, you appear to be a genuine gal, just saying...

He is also better looking than me. He could probably kick my ass also. Then again, he is much younger than me so if can't kick my ass then there is something wrong with him.

Yeah... you're gay.

Its all good.

19 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Last time I checked - this isn’t a dating site (and no, I never checked)