will the senators really surrender their legacies to Trump?

It is plain to any rational person that Trump is unfit for the presidency and must be impeached and removed from office. The senators know this. They also know the history books will not look kindly on Trump's administration.I actually think it likely he will be found guilty in the Senate and removed from office as the senators look to their legacies.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, slideman said:

It is plain to any rational person that Trump is unfit for the presidency and must be impeached and removed from office. The senators know this. They also know the history books will not look kindly on Trump's administration.I actually think it likely he will be found guilty in the Senate and removed from office as the senators look to their legacies.

Trump's corruption is blatant and deep. He sent Giuliani to Ukraine to rub our nose in his corruption.

1 minute ago, slideman said:

the senators received a briefing from the intelligence community concerning Russia's attempts to spread disinformation concerning Ukraine's involvement in the 2016 election. They know full well that Trump's defense is BS.

Trump's own Russian adviser, Fiona Hill, said anyone blaming Ukraine is a Russian stooge.

9 minutes ago, slideman said:

Why do faggots hate Trump so much?

Just now, slideman said:

Trump will go down in history as a president who was impeached. The senators' place in history will be determined by their vote on the impeachment. They are well aware of this.

Many Americans still do not know why Trump is being impeached. After articles of impeachment are introduced they will pay attention. And they will be shocked.

14 minutes ago, slideman said:

It is plain to any rational person that Trump is unfit for the presidency

How would YOU know?

Bribery blackmail and extortion are things anyone can understand

Exactly.  And the lack of those crimes being committed, is why Democrats are losing. 

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

Trump will go down in history as a president who was impeached. The senators' place in history will be determined by their vote on the impeachment. They are well aware of this.

but his son will still be a baron, according to the first bitch.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

I quoted him accurately. Quit being a douchebag

Quote him saying ANYTHING like this:  "...a shame if something were to happen to your country....."

That is an exact quote from the transcript

So now you're going to lie too?    Same challenge, quote Trump saying anything resembling "... a shame if something were to happen to your country..."

Just now, Golfboy said:

Quote him saying ANYTHING like this:  "...a shame if something were to happen to your country....."

So now you're going to lie too?    Same challenge, quote Trump saying anything resembling "... a shame if something were to happen to your country..."

You apparently don't understand the meaning of quotation marks

You apparently don't understand the meaning of quotation marks

I understand it just fine.  That's why I asked you to show him saying anything even resembling the lie lefty told:  "...a shame if something were to happen to your country....."

You have to invent things to attribute to Trump, because he said nothing wrong. 

Rule #1:  Liberals are liars. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

I understand it just fine.  That's why I asked you to show him saying anything even resembling the lie lefty told:  "...a shame if something were to happen to your country....."

You have to invent things to attribute to Trump, because he said nothing wrong. 

Rule #1:  Liberals are liars. 

I feel sorry for all of your English teachers.