Trump Administration Set to Save Taxpayers $8 Billion in Food Stamps

TBHWT

More Winning
Posted By: admin December 04, 2019

With the newly-finalized rule from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Trump administration is set to implement SNAP restrictions that will save American taxpayer $7.9 billion in food stamp expenditures over the next five years. The rule, which is (of course) coming under intense criticism from the left, will require able-bodied adults between the ages of 18 and 49 to either work, attend school, receive job training, or volunteer if they wish to continue getting food stamps beyond a three-month period. People over the age of 50 and those who are disabled, pregnant, or caring for children at home are exempt from the requirements. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, slideman said:

It's a funny way to think about this. We have plenty of food to go around.

I was wondering if you watched 60 minutes this past week? They had a story about the homeless in Seattle. Sad state of affairs' 

46 minutes ago, benson13 said:

$8 Billion??

Isn't that what bush's WAR OF LIES cost us monthly??

Didn't cheney's Haliburton profit $40 Billion off the Iraq War Of Lies?

How many TRILLIONS  is tramps Trickle Down costing us??

Not a Dime Gooch. Now get lost before I expose more of your lies.

LMFAO

Oh btw I thought I was on Ignore? You just can't stand it can you???? LOL

4 hours ago, TBHWT said:

More Winning
Posted By: admin December 04, 2019

With the newly-finalized rule from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Trump administration is set to implement SNAP restrictions that will save American taxpayer $7.9 billion in food stamp expenditures over the next five years. The rule, which is (of course) coming under intense criticism from the left, will require able-bodied adults between the ages of 18 and 49 to either work, attend school, receive job training, or volunteer if they wish to continue getting food stamps beyond a three-month period. People over the age of 50 and those who are disabled, pregnant, or caring for children at home are exempt from the requirements. 

Hey governor wallace

trump is pissing away $16 billion by giving that money to big agriculture to make up for their losses thanks to trumps hair brained trade war.

you are paying for that swampy waste but not for food for cripples 

and you gloat about the cruelty

man I have my faults but I am such a better human being than you that the gulf can’t be measured.

what a prick.

52 minutes ago, benson13 said:

$8 Billion??

Isn't that what bush's WAR OF LIES cost us monthly??

Didn't cheney's Haliburton profit $40 Billion off the Iraq War Of Lies?

How many TRILLIONS  is tramps Trickle Down costing us??

The racist is gloating because trump made a monkey of him.

what a pea brain 

10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Hey governor wallace

trump is pissing away $16 billion by giving that money to big agriculture to make up for their losses thanks to trumps hair brained trade war.

you are paying for that swampy waste but not for food for cripples 

and you gloat about the cruelty

man I have my faults but I am such a better human being than you that the gulf can’t be measured.

what a prick.

"Here's Hairy" from the great state of denial. Mr. Hate!!!! The left just can't stand winning.

LOL

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

"Here's Hairy" from the great state of denial. Mr. Hate!!!! The left just can't stand winning.

LOL

Winning? He is cutting off food for those too feeble to work even 20 hours a month 

while giving $16 billion of your money to swampy agribusiness to make up for their losses because of trumps trade war fiasco.

and you brag about it like some simpleton

man I am so much better than that as are hundreds of millions of Americans whether conservative or liberal

you are just a horror show.

18 hours ago, harryramar said:

Winning? He is cutting off food for those too feeble to work even 20 hours a month 

while giving $16 billion of your money to swampy agribusiness to make up for their losses because of trumps trade war fiasco.

and you brag about it like some simpleton

man I am so much better than that as are hundreds of millions of Americans whether conservative or liberal

you are just a horror show.

Image may contain: text

Tune into Fox and stop watching Fake News AH!!!

46 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Image may contain: text

Tune into Fox and stop watching Fake News AH!!!

It ids not fake trump is giving the swamp $16 billion to make up for what they lost because of his hairbrained trade war.

and you are ok with that because...…..?

oh yeah you hate .

LOL

16 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Jacksonville-Peeping-Tom.jpg

There are a lot of federal jobs (military included) that are wasteful and inefficient. I would start with making each dept be more streamlined and not have people who simply push paperwork and approve others

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah, that's quite the list you provided, there.

• 2 weeks later...