Jump to content

SOCIALLY TRANSMITTED DENIAL


Recommended Posts

What keeps this working all the time within one species able to fool itself ancestrally since the dawn of civilization where lines of communication define who a person is cradle to grave makes life better than just adapting to being equally positioned conception to decomposed so far?

 

Gee why won't local to global socieites allow anyone to get along naturally here? No profit in equal understanding of life doesn't exceed simultaneously alive?  Mob rule working against individual strength.

 

The won'ts, don'ts, can'ts, unables can out vote those taking care of their own family's needs and wonts. Ballots instead of bullets destroys the natural order of reproductive replacements never exceeding simultaneosuly alive and how are realites governed?

 

24/7 isolating individuals when spontaneously here behind the guise of "we the people say so or else".".. 

 

Collaboration between academia, arts, politics, spiritualism, economics, social justifications, ancestrally practiced punishing anyone that doesn't comply. That is what makes reality the human behavior going on now conception to decomposed so far.

 

I cannot correct everyone else saying nobody knows and yet every lifetime navigates subliminally as one of a kind.  Bet this explains mental illness regardless the name given to Bipolar, Schitzo, multiple personality disorder, dementia, 

 

the mental stress of serving everyone else's varying opinions cradle to grave  is insane behavior compared to everyone understanding lifetimes don't exceed being spaced apart now.

 

Nobody on this forum or any other forum can deal with this honestly. Hell my own family won't accept it either. But I have to be civil and give up being me to allow them to tell me how wrong I am all the time.

 

so I can't send anyone to Eternal Hell, but I can explain how everyone created their own.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

How can i counter it when i cant read your content due to your poor grammar? 

more like won't, not can't. but you can continue to ignore how life actually functions naturally to capitalize off confusion training each added person to the populaiton forced to believe now isn't eternity or else.

 

Ancestral Stockholm Syndrome sustained by self anointed intellectuals  Socially Transmitting Denial as the only reality everyone better agree with or else any individual will be removed from societal evolution through social codes of justification morally, legally, ethically used to command human behavior as reproductively passing through the moment here regardless geographical position cradle to grave physically part conception to decomposed.

 

Simplicity rules complications expand with denying the simplicity life is self contained to perpetually balancing now. Adapt or become extinct.

 

Here is a little humor for you, I delievered a copy of this thread to my congressman and the local newspaper this morning as well. I asked the person in the congressman's office to have my congressman hand it to Nancy Pelosi.  

 

I am sure it got roundfiled two minutes after I left the building. But got to do what needs done whether or not anyone else will agree. Civilty matters, civic minds don't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sole result said:

Collaboration between academia, arts, politics, spiritualism, economics, social justifications, ancestrally practiced punishing anyone that doesn't comply.

 

 

Progressive Utopian Tyranny ... ant colony.

 

 

 

 

 

 

kj

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sole result said:

more like won't, not can't. but you can continue to ignore how life actually functions naturally to capitalize off confusion training each added person to the populaiton forced to believe now isn't eternity or else.

 

Ancestral Stockholm Syndrome sustained by self anointed intellectuals  Socially Transmitting Denial as the only reality everyone better agree with or else any individual will be removed from societal evolution through social codes of justification morally, legally, ethically used to command human behavior as reproductively passing through the moment here regardless geographical position cradle to grave physically part conception to decomposed.

 

Simplicity rules complications expand with denying the simplicity life is self contained to perpetually balancing now. Adapt or become extinct.

 

Here is a little humor for you, I delievered a copy of this thread to my congressman and the local newspaper this morning as well. I asked the person in the congressman's office to have my congressman hand it to Nancy Pelosi.  

 

I am sure it got roundfiled two minutes after I left the building. But got to do what needs done whether or not anyone else will agree. Civilty matters, civic minds don't.

Now is not eternity. You are utterly CLUELESS as to how "life actually functions".   You always need to start orr by tellijg them that YOU and no other, are Nostradamus' One Male. ALWAYS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Now is not eternity. You are utterly CLUELESS as to how "life actually functions".   You always need to start orr by tellijg them that YOU and no other, are Nostradamus' One Male. ALWAYS.

Eternity is the point things are eternally sorted apart in reproductive order to the numbers populating the atmosphere now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, KneeJerk said:

 

Progressive Utopian Tyranny ... ant colony.

 

 

 

 

 

 

kj

Contextual colonialism where intellectual interpretation directs instinctive awareness to ignore knowing life doesn't exceed the space you're occupying currently with a body that never stays the same as reached so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eternity is the point things are eternally sorted apart in reproductive order to the numbers populating the atmosphere now.

Eternity cannot be a point.

Why do things need to be sorted out?

Who sorts things out at Eternity?

This is just more foolish gibberish. It makes zero sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2019 at 4:53 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Eternity is the point things are eternally sorted apart in reproductive order to the numbers populating the atmosphere now.

Eternity cannot be a point.

Why do things need to be sorted out?

Who sorts things out at Eternity?

This is just more foolish gibberish. It makes zero sense.

Spontaneously here as simultaneously alive conception to decomposed natural order of life going on currently. That kinetic sorted apart, nothing intellectual about it. Get the point, equally created in the process of sustaining the population of one's species as currently occupyign space now.

 

Eternally never the same total sum again is perpetual compounding additions so far.  Back to time being present is relative to how long each reproductions stays alive since conceived.

 

You are really instinctively brain dead by choice to perform in charcter until dead and everyone you know and associate with operates the same way. Mob rule that doesn't tolerate anyone understanding more than your collective is willing to accept as naturally taking place now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maggie comes fleet foot, face full of black soot
Talkin' that the heat put plants in the bet book
Phone's tapped anyway
Maggie says 
They must bust in early May, orders from the D.A."
Look out kid, don't matter what you did
Walk on your tip toes, don’t tie no bows
Better stay away from those that carry around a fire hose
Keep a clean nose, watch the plainclothes
You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...